PDA

View Full Version : Well, ths stinks...

Sleepy Sheep
10-30-2005, 01:07 PM
I went over to my friends house and our memory cards got switched up! For the next 2 days I'm walking around with a completed XD that has ony 19 shadow pokes and none are purified! Lucky him, because he has my memory card, he has his dream team. And I get stuck with a team containing a lv 64 espeon, a lv 50 shadow salamence and a lv 43 shadow electabuzz. And the worst part is, it's no fun if the pokes ain't yours!

Tamer Marco
10-30-2005, 01:17 PM
Well, are you just going to vent, or do something about it? Call him or something.

Sleepy Sheep
10-30-2005, 03:17 PM
I did. I have to wait until tommorow for us to extchange. But MAN! I wanted to evolve my vibrava REALLY bad! He had one more lv to go!

Clutch
10-30-2005, 05:19 PM
I did. I have to wait until tommorow for us to extchange. But MAN! I wanted to evolve my vibrava REALLY bad! He had one more lv to go!

That happened to me once but i basically lived right next to him so i just got it right when i got home and sarted to play and i noticed it wasn't mine but it happened with colluseum. But your Vibravia only needs 1 more level! i would feel bad to... Thats gotta suck.:tongue3: Just like right your name on your memory card so youll know which one is yours... or it might happen again:doh: