PDA

View Full Version : Spriting 'service' -Updated

Phacades
03-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Heyo,
In the past, I was active on some pokemon forums and I did some spiting back then. My spriting skills got slowly abandoned and now after a few years, I decided to start out of nothing with spriting. The only thing I've been struggling with, though, were ideas.

I'm asking everyone to post their fusing, palette, and other sprite ideas so I can create some examples and actually start a spriting service on here!
I'm a busy person, So please be patient while I seek the spare time to finish sprites.
Your username and 'request' will be put at the bottom of this post so I won't forget that I have some tasks to do.
So, if you'd like, post any 'requests' here. This is not a shop, though. The sprites I make are free for anyone to use, as long as you keep my credit on it.

Example(s):
http://i49.tinypic.com/102wh2e.png http://i46.tinypic.com/2e2ld6t.png

Fusing: I'd like to know two or more pokemon that I could fuse together.
Pallete/themed pokemon: Name any pokemon and a theme.
Other ideas: Everything except freely drawn sprites, I'm not the best at pixelart.

Thank you very much!

Current status:

Current tasks:
None

Dark Moonlight
03-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Could you post some examples of your work? I'm sure you'd get more business if you made some.

Phacades
03-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Currently working on some examples, So my post will be updated soon!

Dark Moonlight
03-01-2013, 07:01 PM
That's good, I'm sure you'll get more business then.

Phacades
03-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Update: An example has been posted.

Starbom
03-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Haha, love the pikachu/dratini fusion, it reminds me if my cat (if my cat was yellow instead of orange), looking forward to seeing more of your work.

When your looking for spriting ideas, try using a Random number generator (Mathgoodies has a good one) and it'll give you a number, using those as the National Dex numbers, you can get some ideas. :P

Edit: Ooh forgot to mention, welcome to the forums XD

Phacades
03-02-2013, 06:14 PM
Thank you alot, I actually used a generator for the Dratini Pikachu one. I'll keep trying to upload some examples.
Thanks for the advice!

SuperUltraZekrom
03-03-2013, 02:13 PM
Do a Charmander, Ghastly, and Pikachu mix. XD random pokemon ftw.

Phacades
03-03-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm on it c: