PDA

View Full Version : Missigno in Pokemon stadium does not work out.

Super Torichic
10-31-2005, 01:50 AM
If Missigno goes into Pokemon stadium It becomes an ditto.That stincks.

Clutch
10-31-2005, 03:04 AM
If Missigno goes into Pokemon stadium It becomes an ditto.That stincks.

He he he I'm gonna try that, seems interesting to put a missinno into pokemon Stadium or Pokemon Stadium 2 :biggrin:

Just hope it dosent mess up my game. :eek:

Missingnoleader
11-02-2005, 12:33 AM
Do it on staduim, it turns into a subsitute doll!

Sleepy Sheep
11-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Well duh. Nintendo didn't have a 3-D form for missingno

bigblubafoon
11-14-2005, 06:37 AM
Stupid ditto, who wants to have a ditto when I could have a missingno.?

Blaziken 90
12-03-2005, 07:47 PM
I heard that if you give a missingno a rare candy it will evolve into a kangaskarn and it will still know ski attack water gun and water gun so you can have a flying kangaskarn
and on pokemon red my friend caught a missingno and his hall of fame had a mew in it !

Nasty Plasty
12-03-2005, 07:49 PM
I heard that if you give a missingno a rare candy it will evolve into a kangaskarn and it will still know ski attack water gun and water gun so you can have a flying kangaskarn
and on pokemon red my friend caught a missingno and his hall of fame had a mew in it !
Doosh, this topic is a month old!

Clutch
12-03-2005, 08:03 PM

Blaziken 90 don't post in things over a week old!

I swear, by what I've seen since I've joined, basically nobody reads the rules!

Missingno mystery
12-03-2005, 09:59 PM
As with every one else, Don't post in old threads! Also, Missingno does NOT change into a Kangaskhan. Missingno will only turn a random level. However, if you give M' a rare candy IT will become a Kangaskhan. You can only change Missingno by sending it to a computer box (it then turns into Rhydon).