PDA

View Full Version : My Meowth

RocketMeowth
10-31-2005, 05:01 AM
This is my most powerful Meowth in my LeafGreen version.

Meowth
Nickname: Coin
Nature: Calm
Level: 89 one more battle gets him to level 90!!
attacks:

Thunderbolt
Double Team
Counter
Bite

That is him. What do you guys think? I would love it if other movesets were given so I know good or better moves to teach my baby Meowth once they hatch.

Curently: 20 Meowth eggs and about 90 Meowth in the game.

Most are at level 50 though.

Iceman3k
10-31-2005, 10:26 AM
...I'm sorry, but just no.

RocketMeowth
10-31-2005, 10:58 AM
Could you tell me whats wrong instead of saying Im sorry, but just no? Because that doesnt help me at all.

Loyal Arcanine
10-31-2005, 02:31 PM
First of all, go Persian if you want to win anything competitive.

Persian @ Lefties/Liechi Berry
- Hypnosis
- Shadow Ball
- Fake Out/Substitute
- Body Slam/Return

Persian is faster than Gengar and it gets Hypnosis. It's stats are rather mediocre. Hypnosis is a must IMO, as is Shadow Ball, to take care of Gengar but also because it doesn't get better physical moves. Fake Out is cool with STAB, but you can go for a sub too. Either to try and get the berry boost or to 2HKO a slower opponent if you get the sub up in time. Body Slam/Return is power and STAB. Return is probably not so cool in-game, and Body Slam can paralyze. Don't go with Aerial Ace, it's just not good enough.

Persian @ Lefties/Petaya Berry
- Rain Dance
- Thunder
- Water Pulse/Hypnosis
- HP Ice/Hypnosis

Lol. Bit noobish, but you can get 251 Sp. Attack with Modest nature, although HP Ice does kill your speed. You can also go Hypnosis to get the free Rain Dance. Leaving out HP Ice leaves you vulnerable to Grass and some dragons. Just a bit of fun this set, not really serious.

IT
10-31-2005, 04:15 PM
Persian= CB

Persian@Choice Band
Jolly/Adamant

-Fake Out
-Return/Double-Edge
-Shadow Ball
Hidden Power Fighting

RocketMeowth
10-31-2005, 07:02 PM
Thankyou for the movesets. But I wont be evolveing a lot of my Meowth. I like Persian but I love Meowth more.

Anyways, I would love it if more people could help. But if no one else wants to then I will thanks those who did.

Thankyou Loyal Arcanine and ...IT...

Super Torichic
10-31-2005, 07:04 PM
I think it is Cool.But teach it thunder and payday.

XD_001
11-02-2005, 02:57 PM
Don't listen to Super Torchic. Thunderbolt is always better than Thunder unless using Rain Dance. Pay Day is plain useless unless you would care about those few hundred dollars. Return or abuse speed with Body Slam. If you're using Hypnosis, use Return since a pokemon asleep won't be paralyzed anyway. Shadow Ball for ghosts and HP fighting, ground, or thunderbolt for steel types. Only use Fake out if you're afraid of Endure-Reversal.
So...

Persian - Limber
@Lefties/ Attack Booster
- Hypnosis
- Return
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt/HP fighting/HP ground

I hope this helps!