PDA

View Full Version : Do you use cheats in your RBY ;What is your favorite one?

Celemii
10-31-2005, 10:51 AM
Mine is a cheat to get Missingno. You go to Pewter City. Fly to Cinnabar Is. Go to the east coast of the Is. and Surf up& down til you find a Missingno (totally screws your game but that's the best part!!!!!:biggrin: Mine's Lv 93 or 94 now.

Celemii
10-31-2005, 10:53 AM
Mine is a cheat to get Missingno. You go to Pewter City. Fly to Cinnabar Is. Go to the east coast of the Is. and Surf up& down til you find a Missingno (totally screws your game but that's the best part!!!!!:biggrin: Mine's Lv 93 or 94 now.
All right. I gotta get ready for school. Happy Haloween everybody!!!!:):):):):):)

Missingno mystery
10-31-2005, 02:00 PM
I personally like Missingno too, its so mysterious, I like to play with it on blue, but even though I'd like to go see Glitch City, I really don't want to do that one till the game gets to the the point of restarting itself.
Also please don't double post jest use the edit button.

PKMN Trainer RED
10-31-2005, 04:32 PM
Missingno and the rest of the glitch pokemon just creep me out. First time I seen it I was over at my friends house, he was playing red on pokemon stadium, and he told me he found something really weird. And sure enough it was missingno, saw A and a a few times, the thing just creeped teh heck otu of me, then I remembered one of my nintendo powers telling people not to catch missingno.

2wings
11-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Yeah missingo rocks, but since i'm more of a ''complete your dex'' trainer i'd say the mew glitch in blue version.

Missingnoleader
11-01-2005, 02:25 PM
The Mew trick!

DJ HyDrA
11-01-2005, 05:28 PM
Mew/3 Starter Glitch ftw!

Masta Ball
11-03-2005, 11:05 PM
OMG I LOVE the mew glitch :razz: Without it I couldn't get mew and so far, I've experianced no problems.:happy:

<HaLEyTsUMi>
11-03-2005, 11:37 PM
just a question :what is the mew glitch and my favourite glitch is missingno because without it
i wouldnt have my raichu evovled without a thunderstone.:cool:

Tamer Marco
11-04-2005, 01:14 AM
just a question :what is the mew glitch and my favourite glitch is missingno because without it
i wouldnt have my raichu evovled without a thunderstone.:cool:
The Mew glitch is simple; you surf behind Vermillion, and there's a truck. Mew's waiting for you there.

Anyway, this should of been a poll, since there are only three glitches I believe: Glitch City (is that just MissingNo.? Correct me if i'm wrong), the Mew trick (my favorite), and there's MissingNo.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-04-2005, 05:25 AM
The Mew glitch is simple; you surf behind Vermillion, and there's a truck. Mew's waiting for you there.

That's not quite right. The truck near the S.S. Anne in Vermillion cannot be moved and Mew cannot be obtained from there. The Mew glitch allows you to actually catch a Level 7 Mew. For more information go to http://www.pokedex.kary.ca/catchmew.shtml

Anyway, this should of been a poll, since there are only three glitches I believe: Glitch City (is that just MissingNo.? Correct me if i'm wrong), the Mew trick (my favorite), and there's MissingNo.

Glitch City isn't Missingno. It's triggered using the Safari Zone and makes everything look messed up. ^^

PokemonElite2000
11-04-2005, 05:29 AM

There's only one glitch that makes Mew appear, and that's the infamous Mew Glitch: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rbcatchmew.html

That isn't related to Missingno or the truck. The truck exists, but there's nothing you can do with it, heh.

Seawolf
11-04-2005, 06:16 AM
There's only one glitch that makes Mew appear, and that's the infamous Mew Glitch: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rbcatchmew.html

That isn't related to Missingno or the truck. The truck exists, but there's nothing you can do with it, heh.

Whoa.

Seriously?

I played Blue for two years straight when it came out, and I never knew you could get Mew by a glitch. I was told by friends only GameShark would let you get it. :susp:

PokemonElite2000
11-04-2005, 06:34 AM
Whoa.

Seriously?

I played Blue for two years straight when it came out, and I never knew you could get Mew by a glitch. I was told by friends only GameShark would let you get it. :susp:
Yea, it was first discovered back in 2003.

Steven
11-04-2005, 07:44 AM
That's not quite right. The truck near the S.S. Anne in Vermillion cannot be moved and Mew cannot be obtained from there. The Mew glitch allows you to actually catch a Level 7 Mew. For more information go to http://www.pokedex.kary.ca/catchmew.shtml

Glitch City isn't Missingno. It's triggered using the Safari Zone and makes everything look messed up. ^^

Thanks for enlightening him, I was afraid I'd have to say something...

My favorite glitch is glitch city, so weird...

2wings
11-04-2005, 11:20 AM
I dont think there is any one in the world who has completed his/her dex without using a cheat/glitch heck, even i used a couple of cheats to help me complete my dex.

<HaLEyTsUMi>
11-04-2005, 07:28 PM
im so bummed because all along i could have captured mew and my sister was going on about how u can only get it with gameshark and then i sold it seeing no point to have it anymore....:sad: i will never have mew...:( is there any mew cheat in firered??

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-04-2005, 11:12 PM
I dont think there is any one in the world who has completed his/her dex without using a cheat/glitch heck, even i used a couple of cheats to help me complete my dex.

It is possible to complete your Pokedex without cheating. If you went to one of the old Nintendo events you could have gotten Mew and/or Celebi (I got Celebi from one ^^)

is there any mew cheat in firered??

Nope. ^^;

Clutch
11-04-2005, 11:43 PM
I use glitches to my advantage but i don't use cheats. Oh and i like the Mew glitch in Blue Version!

Richard Walker
11-06-2005, 12:50 PM
The Missingno cheat is fun, but I'm only using it on my ROM seeing as it took a sucker punch at my all-powerful Red version. *shakes fist angrily*

Lightning Pikachu
11-06-2005, 02:07 PM
the only cheat i use in r/b/y/g/s/c is the mew glitch to get mew obliviously

Lightning Pikachu
11-06-2005, 02:09 PM
i have the only cheat / glitch i use is the mew one but iv'e only used this glitch once and iv'e completed the pokedex without using cheats and glitches aswell

Sleepy Sheep
11-06-2005, 03:49 PM
I don't use cheats. It wrecks the fun of the game.

Lightning Pikachu
11-06-2005, 05:15 PM
I don't use cheats. It wrecks the fun of the game.
not allways

Tahir123
11-18-2005, 06:23 PM
mine is the 99 item cheat