PDA

View Full Version : URPG Club

DarkChild
11-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Come here if you absoloutely love the URPG, I know i do.

~General~

There will be banners, but I will do some serious thinking first, before making them.
If URPG Officials Agree, we may have pokemon contests, and much more.
I know you're thinking this is a unorginized Club because of this short post..But i have put some serious thought into it.

~Ranks~

You're Rank will be decided on your URPG Team, and How long you've been in the URPG for, and how much effort you put into this Club.

Leader
The Leaders an do pretty much everything, Please do not ask to be one, I will be looking out for the people who but their Butts into this Club and try their best to keep it together.

Co-Leader
The Co-Leaders can nearly do everything, can organize contests, accept people and they look out for people who they think should become a higher rank.

The Moderator is the Co-Co Official if you like, but all they can do are Accept people and Organize contests.

Elite Trainer
This is just a high-rank Place in the URPG Club, you can not do any special jobs.. But the Masters and Beginners will look up too you.

Master Trainer
Nothing much, Maybe an average on the URPG, But the Beginners will look up too you.

Beginner Trainer
If you've just started the URPG, You're no less valubale than any other Members, but still not as 'Important'

~Form~

Name:
Why you think you should be accepted into this Club:

~Member List~

~Leaders~
BL (Blaziken Lover)

~Co-Leaders~

~Moderators~

~Elite Trainers~
Tamer Marco
Joel(...IT...)

~Master Trainers~

~Begginer Trainers~

Tamer Marco
11-01-2005, 03:35 PM
Lemme see how this turns out...

Name: Tamer Marco
Current Team: Marshtomp, Taillow, Pidgeot, Blaziken, Steelix
Why you think you should be accepted into this Club: I think I should be in this club because I am starting to really like the URPG, and I want to make it better for everyone.

Super Torichic
11-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Come here if you absoloutely love the URPG, I know i do.

~General~

There will be banners, but I will do some serious thinking first, before making them.
If URPG Officials Agree, we may have pokemon contests, and much more.
I know you're thinking this is a unorginized Club because of this short post..But i have put some serious thought into it.

~Ranks~

You're Rank will be decided on your URPG Team, and How long you've been in the URPG for, and how much effort you put into this Club.

Leader
The Leaders an do pretty much everything, Please do not ask to be one, I will be looking out for the people who but their Butts into this Club and try their best to keep it together.

Co-Leader
The Co-Leaders can nearly do everything, can organize contests, accept people and they look out for people who they think should become a higher rank.

The Moderator is the Co-Co Official if you like, but all they can do are Accept people and Organize contests.

Elite Trainer
This is just a high-rank Place in the URPG Club, you can not do any special jobs.. But the Masters and Beginners will look up too you.

Master Trainer
Nothing much, Maybe an average on the URPG, But the Beginners will look up too you.

Beginner Trainer
If you've just started the URPG, You're no less valubale than any other Members, but still not as 'Important'

~Form~

Name:
Why you think you should be accepted into this Club:

~Member List~

~Leaders~
BL (Blaziken Lover)

~Co-Leaders~

~Moderators~

~Elite Trainers~

~Master Trainers~

~Begginer Trainers~
Name:Adrian
CURRENT TEAM:Mew,Swambert,Celebi,ho-oh,lugia,Deoxys speedform
Why I should be accept to this club?:I love clubs and pokemon.I am a gret Pokemon Master!!

Tamer Marco
11-01-2005, 03:45 PM
You actually have to be apart of the URPG to enter.

IT
11-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Lemme see how this turns out...

Name: Tamer Marco
Current Team: Marshtomp, Taillow, Pidgeot, Blaziken, Steelix
Why you think you should be accepted into this Club: I think I should be in this club because I am starting to really like the URPG, and I want to make it better for everyone.

Dude, you're 12....?:eek:

Ok, I like the idea, but I don't see a point in this, yet. Since there's already URPG General Chat etc., this club might be hard to organize. I'll join just to...something...

Name: Joel
Current Team: Piloswine, Huntail, Walrein, Kabutops, Krabby, Crobat
Why you think you should be accepted into this Club: I've written the longest URPG story and I like how this club could turn out later on, if we get ideas etc.

IT
11-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Something wrong? =/

Yes.

I don't see a point for a club that drives no purpose since URPG chat, URPG marketplace and URPG story feedback cover this club. And if the contests will be organized by Jack in the URPG marketplace, this club will lose that too.

Tamer Marco
11-01-2005, 03:55 PM
You're making good points. Also, whats wrong with me being twelve?

IT
11-01-2005, 03:58 PM
You're making good points. Also, whats wrong with me being twelve?

Oh...lol. Nothing wrong there. I never bothered to look in your profle so I assumed straight away that you'd be 15-20 since you seem to behave/act/are mature.:tongue:

Tamer Marco
11-01-2005, 04:02 PM
Some people say I act like a little kid. Strange to me. Still, your not the first person who said that.

I think BL should decide on wheter to keep this club. Its a very good idea to me, but would it be needed is the question. =/

DarkChild
11-01-2005, 04:02 PM
IT and Marco accepted, Torchic, you need to actually be a part of the URPG too join.

IT and Marco, I'll add you both to the Elite Trainers for the moment, and I'll see what youre doing to help the club, as explained in the Ranks ^^

IT
11-01-2005, 04:05 PM
IT and Marco accepted, Torchic, you need to actually be a part of the URPG too join.

IT and Marco, I'll add you both to the Elite Trainers for the moment, and I'll see what youre doing to help the club, as explained in the Ranks ^^

Well, first I'd like to request the point of your club.:oops:

Tamer Marco
11-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Maybe we could host our own litlle tourny among members, once we get enough members. Then, the grand prize could be URPG dollars, or a fully evolved Pokemon of the winner's choosing.

EDIT: w00T! 6600 posts. Six more, and i'll be the most evil person on the planet. :devious:

IT
11-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Maybe we could host our own litlle tourny among members, once we get enough members. Then, the grand prize could be URPG dollars, or a fully evolved Pokemon of the winner's choosing.

But that will need an approval of a real URPG moderator.

Tamer Marco
11-01-2005, 04:11 PM
Never said it would happen, did I? ^_^; It was just a suggestion.

IT
11-01-2005, 04:12 PM
Never said it would happen, did I? ^_^; It was just a suggestion.

I know, but I like to bring down ideas.:happy:

DarkChild
11-01-2005, 04:16 PM
*Whacks both of you*

The point of this club is for enjoyment, and too make new or old URPG Members feel at home.

And i even said in the post, if any of you bothered too read it - We may have contests, and i put about a URPG Co-Official

IT
11-01-2005, 04:18 PM
*Whacks both of you*

The point of this club is for enjoyment, and too make new or old URPG Members feel at home.

And i even said in the post, if any of you bothered too read it - We may have contests, and i put about a URPG Co-Official

*counters the whack and whacks back*

Anways, isn't the URPG section in pe2k enough?:tongue: Well, I hope this club will succeed in something at least.

DarkChild
11-01-2005, 04:31 PM
I hope this will get somewhere, that's why it's here, isn't it?

Maybe if we suceed to get about ten members, i will consider talking to a URPG Co-Official to arrange a Club Tournament.

Loyal Arcanine
11-01-2005, 04:33 PM
This club has to be put on a hold for now. In order to hold contests within this club, you will indeed need approval from the officials. If it's just enjoyment you can go to URPG Related Chat, like IT said. I'll see what the other officials think about this, but for now this will be on a hold. The idea of teams has been in the URPG for a while now, and I think the officials will agree with me that if things such as teams are started it should be discussed with the officials first, in order to make it a well-organized plan.

Tamer Marco
11-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Well, it was a nice try. Hope the officials agree.

Super Torichic
11-01-2005, 05:23 PM
I will do the thing

Marth
11-01-2005, 08:43 PM
No point in having a "Club" of a "Club". You're a member of the URPG, Period. Most of the activities of this group are already being planned on the real URPG. So I see no need of this group. And yes, you should have asked the officials BEFORE posting this.
Marth.

Jack of Clovers
11-01-2005, 08:53 PM
contests and tournaments will be run by UPRG officials in the URPG boards.

so without contests and tournaments, all you'd be able to do in this club is chat... which you can do in the URPG Related Chat. besides, these clubs have been made before and didn't last more than a week (and all they did was chat).

Blaziken Lover, if you would like to help out the URPG, please let me know how. I'll see what I can do. :cool:

~Jack~