PDA

View Full Version : A sample of my work

Sleepy Sheep
11-05-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm not the best artist, but I wanted to show my work. So far I only have one pic, I might get more up later.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/neofan/Abigail6.jpg

It's not that great, but do you like it? Please no critism, I know that there are a ton of things I could do to improve.

Evanna
11-06-2005, 06:35 PM
I'm not the best artist, but I wanted to show my work. So far I only have one pic, I might get more up later.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/neofan/Abigail6.jpg

It's not that great, but do you like it? Please no critism, I know that there are a ton of things I could do to improve.
It .. took me some time to figure it was an elektrike and a manetric >_> The heads are really strange .. Maybe you should practise some more before you post something : x since you know there are things you could improve ..

Sleepy Sheep
11-06-2005, 06:42 PM
I know. I'm going to do some better pics later.

Grimdour the Rampager
11-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Here are some tips:
If you have a dog, try to sketch its body frame, like just sketch the dog the way you see it, then rub out the unecessary parts, and replace them with Manectric's parts. Same with Electrike.

Try to alter your shading, use different-graded pencils. I use:
HB(Basic)
4B-6B(Shading)
1H(Outline)

Pencils are graded 1H-6H, HB, 1B-6B from hardest to softest shade. Use whichever.

Sleepy Sheep
11-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Thanks. I think electrike's head is fine but the rest... I need to improve.

Thefireyoukaipaige
11-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Thanks. I think electrike's head is fine but the rest... I need to improve.
I dont like it. you need to improve on the mommys head. the bodies look fine to me. but the baby electrike is adorable!

Sleepy Sheep
11-07-2005, 10:25 PM
I know you're joking, but I can't here your voice on the computer. Always put the sarcasm brackets!

Thefireyoukaipaige
11-17-2005, 12:40 AM
I know you're joking, but I can't here your voice on the computer. Always put the sarcasm brackets!
sorry ... i meant to do that ..... i just forgot to and didnt catch myself or i would have edited it .... sorry bunchies grumpiguno!

But anyway ... you are alot better than me but i might put some of my art up ... maybe .... but ill have to think of something to draw first ...

Sleepy Sheep
11-17-2005, 11:23 AM
This is not true. I've seen your best work, that is not my best work, and your art is much better.

Thefireyoukaipaige
12-01-2005, 01:55 AM
This is not true. I've seen your best work, that is not my best work, and your art is much better.
wow ... thanks ... *blush*
i never knew i was THAT good ..
but im still not sure how i get the picture on there ....