PDA

View Full Version : .:Team Rainbow-Ultimate Distortion:.

Mitsuko Souma
11-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Welcome to the Main Headquarters of Team Rainbow. This is a team dedicated to the Water Pokémon from the depths of the ocean(or anywhere else, for that matter), the destructive Fire Pokémon, and the majestic Flying Pokémon. These types are the rainbow types, the types that work to create the rainbow. UmbreonMoon, myself, has founded this team to honor the beauty of the shimmering colors of the sky, the rainbow.

Read the rules. I can't stress this enough.

Rules
•DO NO SPAM WHATSOEVER!
•If someone with higher authority then you says to do something, you DO IT.
•Flame others, goodbye to you.
•Put the banner into you signature. No links to it, nothing. PUT IT IN.

To join Team Rainbow, please post:

Your Username:
Your Pokémon(Must be Fire Type, Water Type, Flying Type, Castform, Espeon, any pokemon that can fly, the Bulbasaur family, or Solrock):
Banner Edges(Rounded or Pointed):

Authority Ranks
~ Grand King ~
UmbreonMoon
~ Rainbow Masters ~
N/A
~ Masters ~
N/A
~ New Members
N/A
Members: 1

Don't ask if you can be a Rainbow Master. Do the right thing, I'll give it some thought. Masters, same thing. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A MASTER TO BECOME A RAINBOW MASTER. Also, New Members must have been members of PE2K for at least 3 months to become Masters, and 5 months to become Rainbow Masters.

Sample Banner:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Cheeto22/UmbreonMoonsTeamRainbowBanner.png
Any questions or comments? Just ask/tell!

*The Master*
11-05-2005, 09:59 PM
Does it have to be Ninetales in the Banner or do you put the pokemon you chose on it?

Missingnoleader
11-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Where is the fom but owell
Relicath
Blaziken
Alitria
Swampert

Mitsuko Souma
11-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Does it have to be Ninetales in the Banner or do you put the pokemon you chose on it?
Pokemon of your choice.

@ Missingnoleader: The forum is here:

Your Username:
Your Pokémon(Must be Fire Type, Water Type, Flying Type, Castform, Espeon, any pokemon that can fly, the Bulbasaur family, or Solrock):

*The Master*
11-06-2005, 06:11 PM
Pokemon of your choice.

@ Missingnoleader: The forum is here:

Your Username:

Your Username:*The Master*
Your Pokémon:Typhlosion
Banner:Pointed

Kayden Javlaíakín
11-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Welcome to the Main Headquarters of Team Rainbow. This is a team dedicated to the Water Pokémon from the depths of the ocean(or anywhere else, for that matter), the destructive Fire Pokémon, and the majestic Flying Pokémon. These types are the rainbow types, the types that work to create the rainbow. UmbreonMoon, myself, has founded this team to honor the beauty of the shimmering colors of the sky, the rainbow.

Read the rules. I can't stress this enough.

Rules
•DO NO SPAM WHATSOEVER!
•If someone with higher authority then you says to do something, you DO IT.
•Flame others, goodbye to you.
•Put the banner into you signature. No links to it, nothing. PUT IT IN.

To join Team Rainbow, please post:

Your Username:

Authority Ranks
~ Grand King ~
UmbreonMoon
~ Rainbow Masters ~
N/A
~ Masters ~
N/A
~ New Members
N/A
Members: 1

Don't ask if you can be a Rainbow Master. Do the right thing, I'll give it some thought. Masters, same thing. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A MASTER TO BECOME A RAINBOW MASTER. Also, New Members must have been members of PE2K for at least 3 months to become Masters, and 5 months to become Rainbow Masters.

Sample Banner:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Cheeto22/UmbreonMoonsTeamRainbowBanner.png
Any questions or comments? Just ask/tell!

Ermmmm...... no offense, but this is a complete rip-off of Team Fury.:ermm:

Missingnoleader
11-06-2005, 09:01 PM
Your Username:Missingnoleader
Your Pokémon(Must be Fire Type, Water Type, Flying Type, Castform, Espeon, any pokemon that can fly, the Bulbasaur family, or Solrock): Blaziken
Banner Edges(Rounded or Pointed):Rounded

*The Master*
11-06-2005, 09:05 PM
Way true....i actualy didnt know it was a Team Fury rip off until i actualy put up my request.lol

Mitsuko Souma
11-08-2005, 01:40 AM
Now that you mention it, it is a lot like Team Fury. I'll PM Lan to see what he thinks and close it if he doesn't like it.

Xlugon Pyro
11-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Plus, you failed to honor the true masters of the sky, dragons!

Mitsuko Souma
11-12-2005, 01:02 AM
Plus, you failed to honor the true masters of the sky, dragons!
I was trying to avoid the dragon theme. Too many choices.

Xlugon Pyro
11-13-2005, 05:11 AM
No offense, but the name Team Rainbow makes me think of a team of Pokemon loving gay people.

Mitsuko Souma
11-16-2005, 06:06 AM
No offense, but the name Team Rainbow makes me think of a team of Pokemon loving gay people.
The banner wouldn't fit Team Distorted Rainbow.