PDA

View Full Version : What The !!

Clutch
11-07-2005, 05:05 PM
What the heck!? I just caught this guy's Lunatone in Pokemon Xd. And I went to go look in the P.C. he wasn't there?! Is it because I lost the battle?

*The Master*
11-08-2005, 08:01 PM
What the heck!? I just caught this guy's Lunatone in Pokemon Xd. And I went to go look in the P.C. he wasn't there?! Is it because I lost the battle?

Probably...I havn't played Xd but on Collisseum i caught Raikou and i lost the battle and he wasn't there so the answers probably yes!

Primal Link
06-20-2006, 12:47 PM
I never tend to lose battles (except in link ones) but you could be correct as you hold on to them till the end of the battle. It says SNAG then the amont of snagged pokemon(beside the party counter).:ermm:

uberpokemonx
06-20-2006, 03:26 PM
As everybody has said, in both Colloseum, and in XD, if you lose the battle, you lose all Snagged Pokemon. This is because it's the same as every other Pokemon game: When you lose, you return to your last save point.

Ridley
06-20-2006, 03:29 PM
This thread was REVIVED. ._.

uberpokemonx
06-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Oh whoa you're right. O_o I only checked the date of the last post. Where the heck did Turbo Yoshi find this?! It must have been way, way, way back on the thread list.....Yikes.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
06-20-2006, 03:43 PM
Next time, please try not to post in threads that haven't been posted in for 20 days or more, Turbo Yoshi. Thanks ^^