PDA

View Full Version : Yo ho!

Subside
11-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Hey all, yes i have returned for the time being, and i shall try to get back into the swing of reffing, just give me time to get reaquainted with it XD
Anyway now for the topic of the thread, when PE2K was down and we "moved" to the shack, i can remember making some changes to my team such as trading my Scyther with We The Pichu's... Magikarp, i was just wondering if i should carry these changes over to here or just leave my stats as they are, thanks for the help all

DarkMasterX
11-11-2005, 08:13 PM
Who

the hell

are you?

Subside
11-11-2005, 08:15 PM
Glad to see i still have my fine reputation -__-

Loyal Arcanine
11-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Well, I haven't forgotten you. :tongue:

Just check WTP's stats to see if he continued the trade. And also, nice to have another ref back.

IT
11-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Yo Yami! Good to see ya back.

Finglonger
11-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Hey welcome back my friend

Katera
11-12-2005, 08:52 AM
Welcome back, Yami.. long time no talk huh..

Tamer San
11-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Who

the hell

are you?

stfu X -_-

Not everyone you don't know you treat this way, because not everyone you don't know is a n00b.

Anyway, welcome back Yami, we are glad to see ya here again :D

DarkMasterX
11-12-2005, 05:26 PM
stfu X -_-

Not everyone you don't know you treat this way, because not everyone you don't know is a n00b.

Anyway, welcome back Yami, we are glad to see ya here again :D

Uh, listen, Sandman. I never called him a noob or never insulted him in ANYWAY. I just asked who he was, since he acts like he's so important, I'd like to know if I've heard of him before.

So please, terrorist, stfu back to you.:happy:

Tamer San
11-12-2005, 06:50 PM
At least I am "something". And yami is actually an active URPGer and an important one to us here, a ref and a good battler as well...

Subside
11-12-2005, 11:09 PM
im.... important... ooookay,
well thanks for the welcome all, i plan to start getting active as soon as possible so you may start askin me to ref again (but not tonight, im too tired) XD

Jack of Clovers
11-15-2005, 03:47 AM
i can remember making some changes to my team such as trading my Scyther with We The Pichu's... Magikarp, i was just wondering if i should carry these changes over to here or just leave my stats as they are, thanks for the help all
i would say that is fine, but it would help if you get WTP to post in the trades thread to confirm this. i'll still let it go, but it helps me to know.

btw, welcome back. i wondered where ya went.

~JackA