PDA

View Full Version : Masterball in Colosseum.

King Kangaskhan
04-12-2004, 09:21 PM
Who should I use the Masterball on?

Latias10
04-13-2004, 08:50 PM
I used mine on Tryantar. Alot of people say to use it on Tryantar, But it is your choice.

King Kangaskhan
04-13-2004, 10:11 PM
I was planning on trying to get a female Tyrannitar with the masterball so I guess I will.

Matthew
04-13-2004, 10:24 PM
I might not use my masterball on TT... I know for a fact that mine is female ;) Also, I caught metagross with 1/3 of its HP (In the far yellow area) and it was paralyzed... simple Ultraball did the trick... I am still trying to catch the friggin TT with mon to spare because last time, I had a silly Umbreon against Slowking and TT -_- My team is below in my sig if you wanna see.

Team Legend
04-16-2004, 08:12 PM
Who should I use the Masterball on?
dude dude dude, you haven't got through all the game yet, you've just got to use it on one if the legendary dogs, i reccomend suicine, i like water type :rolleyes:

King Kangaskhan
04-16-2004, 09:09 PM
I've already got the three dogs, so I don't have to worry about them.

Lord Celebi
04-16-2004, 09:25 PM
It is meant for Tyranitar because it is the strongest Shadow in the game (LV. 55) you recieve it AFTER you beat Ein the second time so I think that's indication Nintendo wants you to use it on T-Tar (Same as the Flute).

Kento Kasha
04-21-2004, 01:02 PM
This topic isn't too old, so.....

I'm tempted to use my Masterball on Entei (see the Pokemon Colosseum Help Thread!) because of my dilemma. But now I have to look forward and think, how easy will it be to capture a Tyranitar at lv. 55 with an Ultraball? And what about the other Legendaries?

-KK

ElimN8
04-21-2004, 03:21 PM
I caught Tyranitar with Ultras; still haven't put my Masterball to use yet. Hm, I wonder if there's anyone stronger... :think:

Mizu
04-21-2004, 05:37 PM
Don't use the master ball on suicune...net balls are much better, Mine was caught on the first try Oo;;

Kento Kasha
04-21-2004, 06:20 PM
*bing!* I just remembered, I don't have the Masterball to use against Entei.... could someone please help me out with this (see the thread I posted about earlier), I'm at my wit's end. My Pokemon are either too weak or too strong, and I can't seem to capture Entei! :cry:

UltimateShadow
04-25-2004, 08:05 AM
*bing!* I just remembered, I don't have the Masterball to use against Entei.... could someone please help me out with this (see the thread I posted about earlier), I'm at my wit's end. My Pokemon are either too weak or too strong, and I can't seem to capture Entei! :cry:
In the other thread, did'nt you said you caught "entie"

Kento Kasha
04-25-2004, 02:26 PM
Ah, it got figured out anyway. No worries.

-KK