PDA

View Full Version : School Life

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Pink Yoshi
03-17-2004, 11:49 PM
Yea, I think my class has all the funny people in it; "The only thing we're good for is making people laugh" like Dream always says ^.^;

silverfrost
03-17-2004, 11:54 PM
Yea, I think my class has all the funny people in it; "The only thing we're good for is making people laugh" like Dream always says ^.^;

Heh. Classes are always way more fun when you have goofy people in them. ^^ Otherwise, it wouldn't be nearly as exciting. Ya need the class clowns. =b

Pink Yoshi
03-17-2004, 11:56 PM
Heh. Classes are always way more fun when you have goofy people in them. ^^ Otherwise, it wouldn't be nearly as exciting. Ya need the class clowns. =b

Yup, I agree 100% ^.^ Our teacher is funny, too. Not nearly as funny as us though ^^

silverfrost
03-18-2004, 12:02 AM
Yup, I agree 100% ^.^ Our teacher is funny, too. Not nearly as funny as us though ^^

Heh. I don't really have any funny teachers right now, they're all... strict and boring. =/

Pink Yoshi
03-18-2004, 12:11 AM
Heh. I don't really have any funny teachers right now, they're all... strict and boring. =/

All teachers are like that; its practically a law or something, bwee. Our teacher, Mr. (Frank) Yodice, always acts stupid and funny. But when he's in a bad mood... EEP

Neo Emolga
03-18-2004, 12:17 AM
I have a really funny marketing professor, and he usually laughs at a lot of things, but when he's angry... WHOA...

silverfrost
03-18-2004, 12:19 AM
I have a really funny marketing professor, and he usually laughs at a lot of things, but when he's angry... WHOA...

Yeah, lol. I try my hardest to not anger my teachers... even though I may be tempter to "talk back" occasionally. =b

Neo Emolga
03-18-2004, 12:23 AM
Actually, to avoid talking back to them, best thing to do is avoid the conversation altogether. And if they blame you for something, just admit you were wrong and that you will try to improve it. Don't say you'll never do it again, because then they'll hold you to it. Try it, it really works.

Pink Yoshi
03-18-2004, 12:30 AM
Actually, to avoid talking back to them, best thing to do is avoid the conversation altogether. And if they blame you for something, just admit you were wrong and that you will try to improve it. Don't say you'll never do it again, because then they'll hold you to it. Try it, it really works.

Hey, I should try that some time... I know something good, though. You can record a broadcast of a heat day (snow day in your terms) on a video when you see one, then you can play it over if its snowing in the morning, then call your parents and show it to them without letting them notice that its a video, and if they believe it, poof! Instant no-school XD

Neo Emolga
03-18-2004, 12:35 AM
Hey, I should try that some time... I know something good, though. You can record a broadcast of a heat day (snow day in your terms) on a video when you see one, then you can play it over if its snowing in the morning, then call your parents and show it to them without letting them notice that its a video, and if they believe it, poof! Instant no-school XD

Ha, that is a nice idea but most newscasts are dated. Plus you could get in a mighty heap of trouble if they found out...

Lucky Flareon
03-18-2004, 01:35 AM
Yea, I'm already grounded till April. :cry: Can't do any more stupid things. :sad:

silverfrost
03-18-2004, 01:48 AM
Yea, I'm already grounded till April. :cry: Can't do any more stupid things. :sad:

That sucks pretty bad. =/ What did you do to deserve that?

Lucky Flareon
03-18-2004, 01:51 AM
My grounding streak started when I didn't clean my room. Once I start getting grounded, it just piles on. Then my mom saw my 'B' progress report and told me I could do better. Then I failed my history test, and I would have been ungrounded today except for I failed that damn test. :frown:

silverfrost
03-18-2004, 01:53 AM
My grounding streak started when I didn't clean my room. Once I start getting grounded, it just piles on. Then my mom saw my 'B' progress report and told me I could do better. Then I failed my history test, and I would have been ungrounded today except for I failed that damn test. :frown:

Ouch. =/ Parents are just too strict sometimes. x_x;;; Those things don't seem like they'd deserve a month of grounding as punishment. =/

Lucky Flareon
03-18-2004, 01:54 AM
I didn't think so either, but meh. I am reasering Polio at the same time as this so I don't get in trouble. ~.^

Sutiivun
03-18-2004, 02:45 AM
Man, that really stinks how you're grounded for THAT long. I've only been grounded like twice... :biggrin:

Dratini
03-18-2004, 03:18 AM
I had my meeting with my High School consoler about picking classes today. Although, for some reason, I felt I knew more about classes offered than he did. I asked for Choir, obviously it is the starting level that 9th graders take, and that is apparent just by the course description. Well, he said "no, you'd go in Concert Choir. That's the beginning level." ....by the name itself you can tell "Concert Choir" is definitely more advanced than Choir. Not to mention, the prerequisite for it says "One year of Choir". -_- ...not to mention everyone knows that it's the Choir 10th and 11th graders go into, not 9th graders. ^_^

Then, the next subject he was clueless in - Band. First off, he didn't even PUT Concert Band, 9th grade level band, basically, on the sign up sheet. X_X That left Wind Ensemble and Symphonic Band. Well, Symphonic Band said "for 10th to 12th graders" so I could immediately assume that wasn't for me and Wind Ensemble was. So, I asked for it. He says "flute's don't belong in an ensemble...you need to be in Symphonic Band." -_- I don't know HOW he figured that one. Although either way, I seriously wouldn't belong in the group made of "the most skilled performers" which has NIGHT meetings to practice and has to stay in the summer to practice too. Bleh.

Either way, under prerequisite ALL of the courses say "Instructor's Recommendation" ... did the consoler even bother with that? No. X_x Which makes me assumehe hasn't even READ the booklet on classes, and it was completely made by the other High School in my city. Although, I suppose this is just what happens when you go to a school that is, currently, less than a year old - you get clueless teachers and administrators. :snooty:

Just felt like getting that off my chest. Since I'll have to actually go to these classes and embarrass myself in them for a few days before I will be able to transfer out, I don't even want to think of that. I just hope I'm not alone in his mistakes. Or should I hope no one else will have to go through with this? :think: Either way...this smiley describes me right now: :wall: I can just be glad that he did mess my core subjects up too. Then again, since they actually did do teacher's recommendations for those, it would be kind of hard for him to.

....but besides that, I got my semester grades back and I have an overall 4.0. (meaning none of my grades ever dropped below an A...not even for a few days) Yes, my school has a strange grading system. Although I think I currently have a "B" in a subject or two, so I won't get a 4.0 this semester. ._. And that's only because I was absent for quite a bit, so it's unfair, but it doesn't really matter I guess. =/

Sutiivun
03-18-2004, 03:35 AM
Wow. All I can say is wow. How can someone be that dumb? It's just a complete mistake on the school's fault for getting him. They should hand out certificates to people who actually know the booklet. :snooty:

Crystal Blue
03-18-2004, 04:44 AM
lol. My school's horrible. They're going to take Art, Chorus, Band and Music away from us :sad: It's not fair...

Thunderbird
03-18-2004, 10:57 AM
i get the second highest mark in my class in the grammar test ^____^
The full mark is 30, i got 29, the highest mark beats me by 0.5 X_X

Sutiivun
03-18-2004, 02:14 PM
Wow, that's awesome! I have had the highest score on the math proficiency two years straight and still continuing. Math is my thing! :cool:

Thunderbird
03-18-2004, 02:17 PM
^I'm pretty poor at maths. i'm good at english (well, at least in my class! :razz: )

Tamer Marco
03-18-2004, 03:05 PM
We have a parent teacher confrence at 4. My mom is going and when she comes back I think she's gonna be Pi$$eD. Pray that I will not die today. My math ans science skills (including Art) sucks an who knows what else I got.

Pink Yoshi
03-18-2004, 09:19 PM
Im great at Science. Cus I like disecting things!!!!!!!!! lol j/k

still, we disect things =D

plasmaball3000
03-18-2004, 10:32 PM
I love math ^^. I also normally like science, but we're doing disections right now, and I don't particulaly enjoy that.

Tamer Marco
03-18-2004, 10:36 PM
Phew.... My PTC was a success. Only one things wrong: I have to go to Summer School for Math!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Prays math skillz get better some how*

Pink Yoshi
03-18-2004, 10:37 PM
I never get science homework :mrgreen: Cus all we do now is talk about biomes :mrgreen: and we do experiments :mrgreen: and all those other things that you cant really have homework on :mrgreen: :dance: ^_^

Tamer Marco
03-18-2004, 10:57 PM
I never get science homework :mrgreen: Cus all we do now is talk about biomes :mrgreen: and we do experiments :mrgreen: and all those other things that you cant really have homework on :mrgreen: :dance: ^_^.... So? You'll have to learn EVERYTHING in class.

silverfrost
03-18-2004, 11:25 PM
I never get science homework :mrgreen: Cus all we do now is talk about biomes :mrgreen: and we do experiments :mrgreen: and all those other things that you cant really have homework on :mrgreen: :dance: ^_^

Heh, that's awesome. We always do experiments, but then I end up having to do write-ups on them. =/

Agent Orange
03-18-2004, 11:31 PM
I had to disect owl **** once. It smelt like...well....****. :lol:

silverfrost
03-18-2004, 11:33 PM
I had to disect owl **** once. It smelt like...well....****. :lol:

That's rather... disturbing. x_x;;; Why an owl, though? o_0;

Pink Yoshi
03-18-2004, 11:44 PM
That's rather... disturbing. x_x;;; Why an owl, though? o_0;

You mean owl pellets? Yuck, those things were GROSS. Each group disected one once x_x;; ick

silverfrost
03-18-2004, 11:47 PM
You mean owl pellets? Yuck, those things were GROSS. Each group disected one once x_x;; ick

Heh. Guess I'm the only one that hasn't heard of that before. ^^; Ew.

Pink Yoshi
03-19-2004, 12:00 AM
Heh. Guess I'm the only one that hasn't heard of that before. ^^; Ew.

Consider yourself lucky that you havent ever touched one, even while wearing gloves...

silverfrost
03-19-2004, 12:03 AM
Consider yourself lucky that you havent ever touched one, even while wearing gloves...

lol, Yeah. Well, I've disected things before but... ew. x_x;

Sutiivun
03-19-2004, 12:08 AM
lol, Yeah. Well, I've disected things before but... ew. x_x;Yuck, I disected an owl pellet in 6th grade. It was just sick and it stunk! :mad:

silverfrost
03-19-2004, 12:10 AM
Yuck, I disected an owl pellet in 6th grade. It was just sick and it stunk! :mad:

I don't even want to know what the point of that is... x_x;

Sutiivun
03-19-2004, 12:13 AM
I was about to tell you but I won't. :silenced: I've still got some dicecting left to do though. I think in 8th grade I get to disect a frog. :shifty: Scary...

silverfrost
03-19-2004, 12:15 AM
I was about to tell you but I won't. :silenced: I've still got some dicecting left to do though. I think in 8th grade I get to disect a frog. :shifty: Scary...

Yeah. I remember having to do that in 6th grade. While everyone else did the disecting, I just sat back and watched. =b

Pink Yoshi
03-19-2004, 12:17 AM
Im in sixth grade and I disected an owl pellet last month x_x;; it was so nasty.

The reason you have to do that isnt really nasty, cus all teachers have different reasons.

Silverfrost, dont read the rest if you dont want to know the reason, its quite gross!!!

...my teacher said owls eat mice and the skeletons ended up in the pellets and he wanted us to see.... :eek:

Gotta go now, bye

Sutiivun
03-19-2004, 12:18 AM
Ah, you're lucky! How did you get out of it? Were you sick or something or did you have a choice or what? :think:

Yeah, Pink Yoshi that's why we disected them also. Ew... :eek:

silverfrost
03-19-2004, 12:19 AM
Im in sixth grade and I disected an owl pellet last month x_x;; it was so nasty.

The reason you have to do that isnt really nasty, cus all teachers have different reasons.

Silverfrost, dont read the rest if you dont want to know the reason, its quite gross!!!

...my teacher said owls eat mice and the skeletons ended up in the pellets and he wanted us to see.... :eek:

Gotta go now, bye

lol, Good lord. My curiosity got the best of me there. x_x;;;

And I'm not sure how got ot of it.. the teacher just didn't yell at me. =b

Sutiivun
03-19-2004, 12:20 AM
Yeah, I didn't want to be the one who told you so. I won't tell you what we did with the bones! :snooty:

silverfrost
03-19-2004, 12:20 AM
Yeah, I didn't want to be the one who told you so. I won't tell you what we did with the bones! :snooty:

lol, Good. You can certainly keep that to yourself. x_x;

Sutiivun
03-19-2004, 12:23 AM
It's sick, you don't want to know.

I hate sitting where I do in science. Whenever we do group projects, you're paired up to the person next to you. Well the person I always have to work with nearly had his middle finger chopped off. I have to do all of the work... :sad:

silverfrost
03-19-2004, 12:26 AM
It's sick, you don't want to know.

I hate sitting where I do in science. Whenever we do group projects, you're paired up to the person next to you. Well the person I always have to work with nearly had his middle finger chopped off. I have to do all of the work... :sad:

Aw, that poor kid. =/

Anyway, I normally don't like working with a partner or in a group because I just like to do things my own way.

Sutiivun
03-19-2004, 12:28 AM
Yeah, but we HAVE to work in groups.

I feel sorry for the kid also, but it's just a real pain because I'm getting half credit taken off because I didn't finish the assignment when everyone else did. It hurts my grade a lot and I have to make it up with extra credit... :sad:

silverfrost
03-19-2004, 12:30 AM
Yeah, but we HAVE to work in groups.

I feel sorry for the kid also, but it's just a real pain because I'm getting half credit taken off because I didn't finish the assignment when everyone else did. It hurts my grade a lot and I have to make it up with extra credit... :sad:

Well then clearly the teacher should be more understanding about that. =/

Sutiivun
03-19-2004, 12:34 AM
Well then clearly the teacher should be more understanding about that. =/Yes, I tried to explain but he only said, "Why?" So I gave up and dropped my grade all the way to a B. :sad:

plasmaball3000
03-19-2004, 11:55 AM
We normally work in partners, but it's not so bad with the things we do (we each only have to do a fraction of the work ^^)

Neo Emolga
03-19-2004, 12:57 PM
Meh, I hate group projects, and I'm pounded with a big one this semester. It's not other people working that concerns me, its trying to meet up with them and communicate with them. It's really a pain...

Sutiivun
03-19-2004, 01:55 PM
Oh, I know what you mean. You have to arrange times that is alright with their schedule for that day and so on. :neutral:

silverfrost
03-19-2004, 02:32 PM
Oh, I know what you mean. You have to arrange times that is alright with their schedule for that day and so on. :neutral:

Bah, I know. And that's not easy... It's so much more convenient to work on your own time. =b

Tamer Marco
03-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Yes, I tried to explain but he only said, "Why?" So I gave up and dropped my grade all the way to a B. :sad: Did you're partner talk about it too? If you're teacher saw his hand he'd probably understand.

silverfrost
03-19-2004, 02:38 PM
We normally work in partners, but it's not so bad with the things we do (we each only have to do a fraction of the work ^^)

This is true, but usually I'm worried about the others not doing their part correctly. (lol, That sounds stuck up, but ya know what I mean.)

Tamer Marco
03-19-2004, 02:41 PM
This is true, but usually I'm worried about the others not doing their part correctly. (lol, That sounds stuck up, but ya know what I mean.) I've never had to partner up with someone luckily. At school next week we have to read the adventures of HuckleBerry Finn by Mark Twain. I've read it and I think it's kinda stupid.

Pink Yoshi
03-19-2004, 05:19 PM
I've never had to partner up with someone luckily. At school next week we have to read the adventures of HuckleBerry Finn by Mark Twain. I've read it and I think it's kinda stupid.

UG we read that book in 5th grade... SO BORING

Tamer Marco
03-19-2004, 05:23 PM
UG we read that book in 5th grade... SO BORING I know! What's so cool about a fake death? Elvis did it and it wasn't that bad!

Pink Yoshi
03-19-2004, 05:46 PM
I know! What's so cool about a fake death? Elvis did it and it wasn't that bad!

Absolutly nothing is cool about it XD

plasmaball3000
03-19-2004, 10:20 PM
Yeah, I had to read Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer (sp?) a couple years ago. I'll I can say it that is was more interesting than The Grapes of Wrath ( :sad: )

silverfrost
03-19-2004, 10:35 PM
Yeah, I had to read Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer (sp?) a couple years ago. I'll I can say it that is was more interesting than The Grapes of Wrath ( :sad: )

Hm, well I've never read it before but I know the general plot... it seems sort of interesting to me at least. But The Grapes Of Wrath... x_x; No.

Sutiivun
03-19-2004, 10:35 PM
Did you're partner talk about it too? If you're teacher saw his hand he'd probably understand.No, he's a stubborn jerk. He thinks I should kick a girl w/ full force just because she playfully kicked me. I also didn't want to hurt his feelings to much because I'm to nice sometimes... :angel:

WTF, the Grapes of Wrath? lol :lol:

silverfrost
03-19-2004, 10:43 PM
No, he's a stubborn jerk. He thinks I should kick a girl w/ full force just because she playfully kicked me. I also didn't want to hurt his feelings to much because I'm to nice sometimes... :angel:

WTF, the Grapes of Wrath? lol :lol:

Wow, he does sound like kind of a jerk. x_x;

And yeah, The Grapes Of Wrath is a novel written by John Steinbeck. It's pretty long, or so I've heard. =/

Sutiivun
03-19-2004, 10:47 PM
Wow, he does sound like kind of a jerk. x_x;

And yeah, The Grapes Of Wrath is a novel written by John Steinbeck. It's pretty long, or so I've heard. =/He is, and he laughed so loud once when we were in teen health(Why? :eh: ) that the whole class stopped laughing immediately and he kept laughing. We were thinking, "What a moron!" He also said I had my @$$ kicked by that girl that kicked me. I told him he's a stupid retard and I walked away... :mad:

That name cracks me up! The Grapes of Wrath? What, did the wine go bad? :lol:

plasmaball3000
03-21-2004, 01:42 PM
lol, the Grape of Wrath is about the Great Depression and the Dust Bowl where so many people were moving west. And yes, it is long (>600 pages). But, it's all over now!

Pink Yoshi
03-21-2004, 02:49 PM
LOL... That sounds so... XD! We learned about that stuff in science (the dust bowl).

Yay weekends... Now I gotta go find a gift for my brother... His b-day is on friday, yawn.

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 03:05 PM
The horror! The horror... In june for math I have to go to a Math summer school.. :neutral: :cry: :neutral: :cry: :mad:

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 03:20 PM
The horror! The horror... In june for math I have to go to a Math summer school.. :neutral: :cry: :neutral: :cry: :mad:Ah that stinks. Since I'm an A student my parents don't make me go to summer school or anything like that! :biggrin:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 04:32 PM
Ah that stinks. Since I'm an A student my parents don't make me go to summer school or anything like that! :biggrin: I'm one too but my math is horrible.

Pink Yoshi
03-21-2004, 05:21 PM
My social studies stinks, hehe.

I never have to go to summer school, ive only went once after second grade :rolleyes:

plasmaball3000
03-21-2004, 05:41 PM
I've never been to summer school, though I did have to do a whole lot of homework when I missed about a month right at the end of one year.

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 05:43 PM
Whoa! I bet you had like 30 pages of work.

Pink Yoshi
03-21-2004, 06:15 PM
When I went to summer school it only lasted 3 weeks, hehe.

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 06:19 PM
When I went to summer school it only lasted 3 weeks, hehe. That's about how long mine is gonna last.

Pink Yoshi
03-21-2004, 06:23 PM
Im glad I dont hafta go this year... 6th grade was hard enough -.-

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 06:28 PM
Im glad I dont hafta go this year... 6th grade was hard enough -.- So you have to go to 7th. :wink:

Pink Yoshi
03-21-2004, 06:52 PM
Yeah, 7th is gonna be even worse -.-;;

silverfrost
03-21-2004, 07:10 PM
Mwahaha. >=P I'm almost all done with grade school. ^_^ Lucky me. =b

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 07:16 PM
Mwahaha. >=P I'm almost all done with grade school. ^_^ Lucky me. =b But then there's college. And jobs!

masaki
03-21-2004, 08:00 PM
Does anyone have the student assesment tests coming up? I do after I get beck from spring break! :neutral: Perfect timing. I have a song about school!

What stinks? School!

Anyway I always get a's and b's but I just mixed up something and got an f on my music test! :frown:

plasmaball3000
03-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Yeah, I'll be taking those tests in about six weeks. Wow, you have music tests, masaki?

Lucky Flareon
03-21-2004, 09:15 PM
Does anyone have the student assesment tests coming up? I do after I get beck from spring break! Perfect timing. I have a song about school!

I had those already and scored pretty high on them. Most of my scores were in the 90%+ range, except for spelling areas and mechanical areas.

Anyway I always get a's and b's but I just mixed up something and got an f on my music test!

Meh, that sucks. We have music tests too, usually played on our instrument, but sometimes written.

|}{|Seph|}{|
03-21-2004, 09:23 PM
heh i have a test for jazz band soon (drummer) its a lonnnnnnnnggg peice.

And my grades are all b's and a's lol for once :P

my school had psats but i already passed the SAT's so meh :P

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 09:44 PM
We haven't taken our SAT's yet. We're going to in a couple of weeks.

My report card:
Math: A+
History: A+
English: B+
Science: B -_-
Music: A+
P.E.: A

Science and English are my worst as you can see! =P

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 10:05 PM
My worst is math. I got a D... Everything else is A's and B's though but that still bothers me...

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 10:06 PM
My best is math and second is history. I got all of my school likes/dislikes from my dad. My brother and I are opposite because he took after my mom! ^_^

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 10:16 PM
My best is math and second is history. I got all of my school likes/dislikes from my dad. My brother and I are opposite because he took after my mom! ^_^ I can't STAND history. You know what would be cool? If they made a video game about world war 1 and 2 and had a lotta killin and stuff. That would be what I call history. :biggrin:

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 10:19 PM
Yeah it's violent AND educational. But mostly violent! Yay, Violence!!! :lol:

I wish they could do that but the country prohibits it. I really dislike English though. The teacher's all, "Now what is the prepositional phrase of the claus, Stephen?" Me: "The who-what?" :confused:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 10:37 PM
It would be cool if kids ruled school. Just think: flooded hallways, teachers eliminated oh that would be fun!

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 10:40 PM
Yeah! And food fights all of the time, and free cake day, and an arcade in the office, and kids as principal, secretary, and other stuff! :biggrin:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Yeah! Jackin little kids, painting you're face in the art room...

Okay thats enough.

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 10:55 PM
Yeah, we were getting a little carried away! :lol:

What are you learning in math right now? We're learning algebra and multi-step inequalites! -_- It takes FOREVER! :mad:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 11:05 PM
Whew in Math class this week we are doing dividing with decimals. This is the easiest thing in math class yet!

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 11:10 PM
Yeah, dividing w/ decimals was easy. The only thing easier for me was finding place value! Whoa, place value is the hardest thing yet!

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 11:16 PM
Heh like math is my totally fav subject![Sarcasum]

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 11:24 PM
I don't know why people think math is so hard. But people think I'm a lunatic because I think English is hard. Oh well.

I'm psyched out because next year we get to have 3 GATE classes instead of 2! Instead of History and English in eighth grade it's going to be English, History, and Science! :biggrin:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 11:25 PM
I don't know why people think math is so hard. But people think I'm a lunatic because I think English is hard. Oh well.

I'm psyched out because next year we get to have 3 GATE classes instead of 2! Instead of History and English in eighth grade it's going to be English, History, and Science! :biggrin: plz tell me that smile is sarcasum.

Sutiivun
03-21-2004, 11:29 PM
No, a lot of my friends are in GATE and that means I will be with them the whole time in school! :biggrin:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 11:58 PM
No, a lot of my friends are in GATE and that means I will be with them the whole time in school! :biggrin: Oh cool. I hate the school board. I was supposed to be in Galactic but they never said a word!

Sutiivun
03-22-2004, 12:01 AM
I truly don't like our school board either. I also hate our bus driver! :mad: Once, the principal walked up onto our bus and said, "Leo has been complaining of people yelling in the back of the bus and if he gets distracted and he crashes it will be your fault. You might even be arrested if Leo knows who you are so stop or you might get in serious trouble!" I was PO'd after that. FYI, Leo is our bus driver, sadly... -_-

plasmaball3000
03-22-2004, 12:06 AM
Math is one of my favorite subjects, along with art/drama. I'm doing negations in geometry right now.

Sutiivun
03-22-2004, 12:12 AM
We rarely do Geometry because it's not required. :biggrin:

Tamer Marco
03-22-2004, 12:41 AM
We rarely do Geometry because it's not required. :biggrin: Kool! I wish Geometry wasn't required at my skool!

Sutiivun
03-22-2004, 12:44 AM
Yeah, come to think of it, we don't do Geometry at all! But we also have to have a class period to where you just read for 30 minutes. -_- It is so boring and if you don't read you'll get a bad grade in English because AR (Accelerated Reading) counts as 35% toward your English grade! :mad:

Tamer Marco
03-22-2004, 12:59 AM
That's awesome and sucks at the same time.

Sutiivun
03-22-2004, 01:28 AM
Yeah, it's a waste of time. If you don't read at all your grade at best is a C! :sad:

plasmaball3000
03-22-2004, 02:19 AM
I don't like geometry as much as algebra, but I'm begining to tolerate it more. At least next year there will be algebra 2.

Sutiivun
03-22-2004, 04:11 AM
We have different Algebra classes in my school. I'm in the top one! ^_^

silverfrost
03-22-2004, 11:05 PM
We have different Algebra classes in my school. I'm in the top one! ^_^

Algebra is the easiest kind of math, IMO. I did well when I took it. ^^

Tamer Marco
03-22-2004, 11:20 PM
Yeah, it's a waste of time. If you don't read at all your grade at best is a C! :sad: Thats dumb. You're school is whack.

silverfrost
03-22-2004, 11:22 PM
Thats dumb. You're school is whack.

I have something like that in my Physics class, though. If we're missing 2 or more labs (out of 15ish), we automatically fail the class. -_-;

Sutiivun
03-22-2004, 11:28 PM
I have something like that in my Physics class, though. If we're missing 2 or more labs (out of 15ish), we automatically fail the class. -_-;Yeah, It's really stupid. I HATE AR!!!! That's if you don't get a missing assignment and get A's the whole time also! A C? Pfftt... :sad:

silverfrost
03-22-2004, 11:30 PM
Yeah, It's really stupid. I HATE AR!!!! That's if you don't get a missing assignment and get A's the whole time also! A C? Pfftt... :sad:

Yeah, I know. Dropping a grade automatically to a C because of a couple missing assignments is ridiculous. =/

Sutiivun
03-22-2004, 11:41 PM
Yeah, I know. Dropping a grade automatically to a C because of a couple missing assignments is ridiculous. =/Yeah, sometimes school systems can work pretty strangely. :eh:

silverfrost
03-22-2004, 11:44 PM
Yeah, sometimes school systems can work pretty strangely. :eh:

Yes, most of the time, they don't really make sense. I really dislike our grading system. =/

Sutiivun
03-22-2004, 11:46 PM
Yeah, every three weeks they send a progress report home. If you didn't do AR in the first three weeks, it counts as a zero and lowers it to a C- or a D. Trust me, I KNOW! :mad:

Neo Emolga
03-22-2004, 11:52 PM
Wow, you think that's bad, check out the many ways you can fail my marketing class:

Bad Grades
If you fail to hand in one of the two progress reports (for group project)
If you're absent for more than 5 times (2 lates counts a one absence)
If you're absent or late for your fellow students' presentations
If you don't show up for your own group project
If you cheat on an exam or homework (with risk of possible expulsion)

I mean, come on. Sometimes people can't help but miss a class in an emergency. That shouldn't mean they automatically fail the course, college courses cost thousands of dollars...

silverfrost
03-22-2004, 11:52 PM
Yeah, every three weeks they send a progress report home. If you didn't do AR in the first three weeks, it counts as a zero and lowers it to a C- or a D. Trust me, I KNOW! :mad:

X_X; Yeah... We never get definite averages on our progress reports, just ranges. However, on our report cards, they're exact... so x_x;

Ew, that sucks NP. =/

Tamer Marco
03-23-2004, 12:25 AM
My mom got a C cause she missed a day in poetry class! :mad: :evil:

silverfrost
03-23-2004, 12:28 AM
My mom got a C cause she missed a day in poetry class! :mad: :evil:

Attendance shouldn't matter with school, either. As long as you make up the work and everything, it shouldn't make a difference. =/

Sutiivun
03-23-2004, 12:46 AM
Yeah, I usually get to make up the work I miss. :neutral:

silverfrost
03-23-2004, 01:08 AM
Yeah, I usually get to make up the work I miss. :neutral:

Yep, and it's still difficult with all the regular work added on. =/

Tamer Marco
03-23-2004, 01:11 AM
You can request to not go to special areas for a bit. For me I hate 6th period. Thats math class.

silverfrost
03-23-2004, 01:16 AM
You can request to not go to special areas for a bit. For me I hate 6th period. Thats math class.

Wow, so you can practically skip a class and they don't care? o_0;

Tamer Marco
03-23-2004, 01:19 AM
Wow, so you can practically skip a class and they don't care? o_0; Lemme rephrase that. I can go to Study hall in the middle of school. I still have to do the other stuff and for the rest I have it for homework.

silverfrost
03-23-2004, 01:20 AM
Lemme rephrase that. I can go to Study hall in the middle of school. I still have to do the other stuff and for the rest I have it for homework.

Man, that's still really cool though. ^^ I miss having study halls... I don't even have one this year. I take too many classes. -_-;

Tamer Marco
03-23-2004, 01:26 AM
Well at least you'll have study hall at college.

silverfrost
03-23-2004, 01:27 AM
Well at least you'll have study hall at college.

Heh, they aren't really organized into classes, though. You'd just go sit in the library or something. ^^;

Tamer Marco
03-23-2004, 01:31 AM
Well. Libary halls then.

BTW:My Time Signing off.

silverfrost
03-23-2004, 01:35 AM
Well. Libary halls then.

BTW:My Time Signing off.

Alrighty then. Well, see ya later Marco. =b

Sutiivun
03-23-2004, 01:40 AM
We rarely if not ever have study hall.

See ya 2morrow, Marco! :biggrin:

silverfrost
03-23-2004, 01:42 AM
We rarely if not ever have study hall.

See ya 2morrow, Marco! :biggrin:

Well I used to have them all the time but now I take too many courses. ¬_¬

Sutiivun
03-23-2004, 01:44 AM
Oh, well I guess it's good to take a lot of courses because of all of the things you get when you do extra like credits or something! I don't know... :think:

silverfrost
03-23-2004, 01:47 AM
Oh, well I guess it's good to take a lot of courses because of all of the things you get when you do extra like credits or something! I don't know... :think:

Of course that's a great part of it, but you also have to sacrifice a lot of time and do extra work and all. =/

Sutiivun
03-23-2004, 01:59 AM
Yeah, but I'm an over-achiever so I will probably take to many courses! :lol:

silverfrost
03-23-2004, 02:01 AM
Yeah, but I'm an over-achiever so I will probably take to many courses! :lol:

lol, Yeah. I thought I was... but then I actually took on the work and now I'm such a slacker. @_@;

Sutiivun
03-23-2004, 02:04 AM
Sometimes I forget about my homework. I then ask my friend if I could copy his on the bus. He usually says yes and he's a whiz (just like me ^^) so I'm pretty confident it's right! :biggrin:

silverfrost
03-23-2004, 02:07 AM
Sometimes I forget about my homework. I then ask my friend if I could copy his on the bus. He usually says yes and he's a whiz (just like me ^^) so I'm pretty confident it's right! :biggrin:

lol, Yeah. Sometimes I end up copying my friends' homework, too. I'm just so lazy. ._.

Sutiivun
03-23-2004, 02:09 AM
Yeah, sometimes we exchange papers and compare answers and all of that. We're the smart/athletic people on the campus! ^_^

Jet
03-23-2004, 12:42 PM
Ah, the good ol' days of high school... (right now, I'm in grad practice... graduation's in sunday! ^_^)

If you think that copying just by 4getting is "dang... I forgot", here, it's a habit, starting from the 5th grade, until the last year of high school... and the speed of how the students copy just keep getting faster and faster... =P (A 30 item homework that u have 2 have equations is copied within 1 minute...) =P

Sutiivun
03-23-2004, 01:51 PM
Ah, the good ol' days of high school... (right now, I'm in grad practice... graduation's in sunday! ^_^)

If you think that copying just by 4getting is "dang... I forgot", here, it's a habit, starting from the 5th grade, until the last year of high school... and the speed of how the students copy just keep getting faster and faster... =P (A 30 item homework that u have 2 have equations is copied within 1 minute...) =PYeah, sometimes people are caught copying and their homework is thrown in the trash while they get a refurrel for it. :sad:

Jamie
03-23-2004, 06:46 PM
Has anyone ever had a class like IPC (Integrated Physics and Chemistry)? I do. And it is HARD. I try my best in that class, though.

I wonder how hard Biology will be. :doh:

silverfrost
03-23-2004, 07:00 PM
Has anyone ever had a class like IPC (Integrated Physics and Chemistry)? I do. And it is HARD. I try my best in that class, though.

I wonder how hard Biology will be. :doh:

Well, I've never taken both combined into one class, but I've taken both Physics and Chemistry... Ugh, chemistry is a lot harder, IMO. And biology really isn't that bad... it was pretty easy for me, anyway. ^^

plasmaball3000
03-23-2004, 08:03 PM
I took physical science last year, and I'm in Biology right now. We just back to ecology, and the stuff that we're going over is like the same stuff we did in 5th grade :rolleyes: . Next year, I will either take Physics or Chemistry.

silverfrost
03-23-2004, 08:06 PM
I took physical science last year, and I'm in Biology right now. We just back to ecology, and the stuff that we're going over is like the same stuff we did in 5th grade :rolleyes: . Next year, I will either take Physics or Chemistry.

Heh, we call physical science "Earth Science" here, but yeah... it's the same thing. I never really minded that course, actually. And I would probably recommend taking chem before physics.

plasmaball3000
03-23-2004, 08:16 PM
Well, what I mean by physical science is a bit different. What we did was similar to Physics, but it was middle school.

silverfrost
03-23-2004, 08:40 PM
Well, what I mean by physical science is a bit different. What we did was similar to Physics, but it was middle school.

Physical science=Physics. Makes sense, lol. I'm not crazy about physics or chem... I loved Bio though. It's somewhat interesting. =b

Sutiivun
03-23-2004, 11:15 PM
I haven't taken any of those classes yet! ^^

Tamer Marco
03-24-2004, 12:02 AM
Neither have I^^!

Homework was a killer today. We had 5 pages of social studies on the Cilvil War then a page of diving decimals! I thought I wouldn't be on all night.

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 12:05 AM
Neither have I^^!

Homework was a killer today. We had 5 pages of social studies on the Cilvil War then a page of diving decimals! I thought I wouldn't be on all night.We're doing a history project where you get to be famous people from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance. I had to type a report that was 4 pages long on Michelangelo. I can't believe I'm a painter! :eh:

Tamer Marco
03-24-2004, 12:27 AM
Yuck! I hate artsy fartsy stuff!

silverfrost
03-24-2004, 12:38 AM
Yuck! I hate artsy fartsy stuff!

lol...

I like art a lot, actually, and I really admire creative artists. I wish I was a good painter and everything, but I'm only alright at graphic art. ^^;

plasmaball3000
03-24-2004, 12:42 AM
Art is one of my favorite subjects, but I don't like writing about it. Then again, I don't favor history that much either, so...

silverfrost
03-24-2004, 12:45 AM
Art is one of my favorite subjects, but I don't like writing about it. Then again, I don't favor history that much either, so...

Yeah... writing about art? o_0; That has to be tough. History isn't so difficult to write about, though.

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 12:48 AM
Well, this is sort of biased because History is one of my fav. subjects, I think History is easy to write about! ^_^

Alakazam
03-24-2004, 12:49 AM
I'm doing pretty well in school right now...here's my current courseload:

-Honors Semantics
-AP Spanish V
-Honors Sociology
-Honors Physics
-AP JAVA
-CP Statistics

I'm takin' it easy on the math this year :redface: *wait...no I'm not; Physics is my math class >_<*

Spanish is going great, but I'm frying in JAVA, since the school hasn't amply prepared my for it :shifty: *hmm...sure Brian, you'll do fine in AP JAVA, even tough we've never offered you any intro JAVA courses...sure I will...*

silverfrost
03-24-2004, 12:53 AM
I'm doing pretty well in school right now...here's my current courseload:

-Honors Semantics
-AP Spanish V
-Honors Sociology
-Honors Physics
-AP JAVA
-CP Statistics

I'm takin' it easy on the math this year :redface: *wait...no I'm not; Physics is my math class >_<*

Spanish is going great, but I'm frying in JAVA, since the school hasn't amply prepared my for it :shifty: *hmm...sure Brian, you'll do fine in AP JAVA, even tough we've never offered you any intro JAVA courses...sure I will...*

Bah, it's just not possible to succeed in an AP course w/o at least a year of an introduction course beforehand... I know I would fail.

And I'm also taking AP Spanish... but meh, it's just too much work for me. We have to write so many essays, read very lengthy stories, and do a lot of bookwork. =/ Then the tests are pretty hard, too... x_x; Somehow, I'm still doing well without doing all the required work. ._.;

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 12:54 AM
Heh, math is my favorite of all classes! ^_^ It looks like you're taking a lot of advanced courses! :biggrin:

Alakazam
03-24-2004, 01:02 AM
SF> That's for sure...I guess my meager C- average in JAVA isn't so horrible, considering my situation... :confused: On Spanish...I just really enjoy it, and don't mind the work (and there's PLENTY of that to do around). My teacher has said to a few parents that she's not confident in all of the students in the class's ability to do well on the AP exam, but she has named a few she's confident in, and I'm one of them *yay!*

Sutii> Yeah, I guess I've got a lot on my plate...but minus the JAVA, it's not so bad.

Now, next year is going to be interesting; I'll be a freshman in college X_X.

silverfrost
03-24-2004, 01:05 AM
SF> That's for sure...I guess my meager C- average in JAVA isn't so horrible, considering my situation... :confused: On Spanish...I just really enjoy it, and don't mind the work (and there's PLENTY of that to do around). My teacher has said to a few parents that she's not confident in all of the students in the class's ability to do well on the AP exam, but she has named a few she's confident in, and I'm one of them *yay!*

Sutii> Yeah, I guess I've got a lot on my plate...but minus the JAVA, it's not so bad.

Now, next year is going to be interesting; I'll be a freshman in college X_X.

Heh, I know what ya mean. And a C- is definitely not that bad for any AP class. I think I have an A in Spanish right now, which is surprising... x_x

Personally, I'm really looking forward to college. I dislike highschool so I just can't wait for a change... Plus, you get to make new friends and live away from home. ^^

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 01:09 AM
Geez, I'm not even in high school... :sad: I want to go to college though. College seems fun! :cool:

§avage])
03-24-2004, 02:20 AM
I'm posting up PE2K... havent done that in a while... its boring without Sy though :doh:

I might be going off topic

Highschool's boring, but school was alwas boring... accept for good classes like Philosophy, depends on the teacher I guesse...

Uni/Col will be awsome, especially cause I'm gunna be far from home... BY MY SELF!!!

I know how good it is when my parents go on vacation.

I dont want to leave all my buds behind though, that will suck.

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 02:22 AM
Yeah, that seems like the only bad point of going to college. You have to leave all of your friends. Unless if they go to the same college but the odds aren't very good if you go out of town! ^_^

silverfrost
03-24-2004, 02:24 AM
Yeah, that seems like the only bad point of going to college. You have to leave all of your friends. Unless if they go to the same college but the odds aren't very good if you go out of town! ^_^

True, then again, you can still keep in touch with old friends and all. It'll just be really nice for me to make new friends, too. ^^

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 02:28 AM
Yeah, it's always fun to make new friends.

I know what you mean about staying in touch. My neighboor/best friend moved to Las Vegas. I always used to go places with him but now we just talk over the net and we play Civilization III Conquests on the internet. I miss him sometimes. I wish I could walk next door and see him playing his piano... :sad:

silverfrost
03-24-2004, 02:29 AM
Yeah, it's always fun to make new friends.

I know what you mean about staying in touch. My neighboor/best friend moved to Las Vegas. I always used to go places with him but now we just talk over the net and we play Civilization III Conquests on the internet. I miss him sometimes. I wish I could walk next door and see him playing his piano... :sad:

Aw, yeah. I mean, it's great to be able to talk on the net and all, but sometimes, it's just not the same... =/

§avage])
03-24-2004, 02:30 AM
Thats the thing, you dont chill with the good friends that live far away much... usuall with the people that live close. ou keep in touch, but then you create a gap.

But its part of life

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 02:31 AM
Yeah, it's weird when I talk to him on the net. It just feels... different. :sad:

§avage])
03-24-2004, 02:36 AM
It all ends when one of you get a car though... man, the car is liberty... the only problem is gas

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 02:38 AM
)']It all ends when one of you get a car though... man, the car is liberty... the only problem is gasYeah, but that's where mom & dad come in! J/K My mom and dad usually make me buy my own things. I'm not spoiled! :biggrin:

§avage])
03-24-2004, 02:42 AM
I wish I was spoiled.. I have to get up at 6, to catch the bus to get to school :wall:

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 02:47 AM
I get up at 6:25, hop in the shower, get out, eat breakfast while watching some toons, do any homework I forgot (XD), and get out to the bus stop by 7:25. It's alright but our bus driver stinks! :mad:

§avage])
03-24-2004, 02:53 AM
Oh I'm guessing you are in Grade school... man that was the life... nothing ever mattered back when :mrgreen:

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 02:54 AM
Well, I'm in Middle School. The first year of having more than 3 classes! ^_^ It's alright but I'm looking forward to High School! :biggrin:

silverfrost
03-24-2004, 03:01 AM
Well, I'm in Middle School. The first year of having more than 3 classes! ^_^ It's alright but I'm looking forward to High School! :biggrin:

Heh, I miss middle school so much. That, and grade school were so much more fun than high school's ever been. x_x;

§avage])
03-24-2004, 03:03 AM
well I wouldn't say fun, cause I met alot of interesting people at HS

but it was defenitely more relaxing... there wasn't a day I ever fealt tired since school alwas started so late

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 03:04 AM
Heh, it matters what time your day starts! ^^

silverfrost
03-24-2004, 03:05 AM
)']well I wouldn't say fun, cause I met alot of interesting people at HS

but it was defenitely more relaxing... there wasn't a day I ever fealt tired since school alwas started so late

Oh yeah, I loved that. My highschool starts like, 2 hours earlier than my middle school did... =/

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 03:06 AM
When does your school start? Mine starts at 7:55! ^^

silverfrost
03-24-2004, 03:08 AM
When does your school start? Mine starts at 7:55! ^^

Mine starts at 7:30... Ew. That's way too early, as far as I'm concerned. =b

§avage])
03-24-2004, 03:09 AM
My bus takes like an hour to get to school... my school starts at 8 am

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 03:10 AM
So you have to be at the bus stop by 7? Ew... @_@

Neo Emolga
03-24-2004, 03:11 AM
College starts at 11:30 on Mondays and Wednesdays and 8:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays for me.

That's mostly by choice however...

silverfrost
03-24-2004, 03:12 AM
)']My bus takes like an hour to get to school... my school starts at 8 am

An hour?! Ouch... my bus only takes about 20 minutes to get to my school. x_x

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 03:12 AM
Yeah, that usually depends on how many courses you take! ^^

Alakazam
03-24-2004, 10:41 AM

Yeah...that will really stink, but the majority of my friends are scouts (as I am), and so we will see each other regularly (at least 5-6 times each year, if not more). I'm really looking foreward to the independence college will offer, but I hate how you have to leave EVERYTHING you've ever known for four years. It's almost as if you're leaving on a very long journey, and you miss out on four years. -_-

Oh, and I finally know where I'm going to college; I just got accepted to Worcester Institute of Technology in Worcester, MA (WPI- It's my first choice :biggrin: ). I'll be majoring in Computer Science.

*thinking* At least I won't have to leave any of the friends I have here when I go to college! :cool:

plasmaball3000
03-24-2004, 11:36 AM
My parents drive me and my sister to school. Of course, my school doesn't even have a bus, and we live about 200 feet away from the county line, so the bus would take a little under 2 hours for my sister :rolleyes: .

Sk8er
03-24-2004, 11:53 AM
My school is 5 minutes distance away from my house in the car, so most people would walk but my mom doesn't let me in case something happens to me. It's stupid and pointless, so I go to schl in the car for five minutes.

StarGirl
03-24-2004, 12:16 PM
I get lifts in the morning and I usually get the bus home. Sometimes it takes and hour and a quarter or more on the bus X_X

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 01:53 PM
My bus usaully takes 30 minutes to get to my house because we keep adding new stops when people are sitting 3 to a seat! x_x;;;

Alakazam
03-24-2004, 04:47 PM
I get a ride to school in the morning, and walk two miles home each day.

StarGirl
03-24-2004, 04:57 PM
I get a ride to school in the morning, and walk two miles home each day.
Wow, most people couldn't do that.
We won our swimming gala today ^_^

Sutiivun
03-24-2004, 11:57 PM
You did! Great job! ^_^

Geez, I never have to walk two miles! My grade school is like only 3 or 4 blocks away. :biggrin:

StarGirl
03-25-2004, 12:05 PM
You did! Great job! ^_^

Geez, I never have to walk two miles! My grade school is like only 3 or 4 blocks away. :biggrin:
You're lucky, about the walking thing.
We actually came joint first, but we won last year. It's good because we always lose the netball and hockey.

Sk8er
03-25-2004, 12:07 PM
You're lucky, about the walking thing.
We actually came joint first, but we won last year. It's good because we always lose the netball and hockey.

Yeah, That's true.....I'm glad we came first at this. Our school sucks it's too posh. I'd rather go to a comprehensive school!

StarGirl
03-25-2004, 12:13 PM
Yeah, That's true.....I'm glad we came first at this. Our school sucks it's too posh. I'd rather go to a comprehensive school!
Our school is not posh. You should try a day at KEHS, then you'd know what the meaning of posh is.

Sutiivun
03-30-2004, 03:34 AM
Hey yo! My school's posh! It's 100 years old, ghetto, full of teachers that don't care, and the cafeteria doesn't even have an AC for those 100+ degrees days we get in California. :mad:

plasmaball3000
03-30-2004, 10:47 PM
Eeh, I visited high school yesterday. I've been dreading it all week, but I actually enjoyed it. In fact, I realized how bad of a school mine is. Example: This is the fifth year that I have been taking French at my school. My teacher was from France, but I'm about two classes behind everyone else. In the one class I had when visiting, I not only learned something, but we spent ten minutes making fun of left turns in New Jersey.

Agent Orange
03-30-2004, 11:31 PM
Our School has some weird ppl. For Example:

A coughhoecough
A drunk
A druggie
A gay teacher...(She's all right...pretty normal except for the obious.)
A Juvie
And a Graffiti crew.

Yeah....Our school is a little odd.... :eh:

Sutiivun
03-31-2004, 12:22 AM
We have:
2 coughprostitutescough
2 drug dealers
An albino
3 Gay guys
4 goths in my grade (7th)
And some decked out punks that always have to be told not to wear studs to school -_-
So, as you see, we have some weird people. One of the first people tried to get me on a date!! :eek: :eek: :think:

Agent Orange
03-31-2004, 12:24 AM
Lol.

The first one of mine follows me around. O.o

Sutiivun
03-31-2004, 12:31 AM
o.O She's in my AR class and she calls everyone sexy and it's just.... BLEH! :eek:

TDD91
03-31-2004, 08:09 PM
On my bus theres 4 girls that wont leave me alone. -_-
I reckon they fancy me cause they mess around with my hair a lot. -_-

Sutiivun
03-31-2004, 08:58 PM
People sometimes touch my hair to. It's annoying. :mad:

silverfrost
03-31-2004, 11:59 PM
Our School has some weird ppl. For Example:

A coughhoecough
A drunk
A druggie
A gay teacher...(She's all right...pretty normal except for the obious.)
A Juvie
And a Graffiti crew.

Yeah....Our school is a little odd.... :eh:

Wow, you have one of each of those at your school? That's interesting... Try my school: 75% of the kids are drug users and alcoholics. That's no exaggeration...

Tamer Marco
03-31-2004, 11:59 PM
My school is F'd up. Almost all the girls are rude and cute at the same time and half the boys are juvies!

silverfrost
04-01-2004, 12:08 AM
My school is F'd up. Almost all the girls are rude and cute at the same time and half the boys are juvies!

Heh, yeah. I just generally dislike the majority of the people in my school. =b

Sutiivun
04-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Yeah, 8th graders smoke in the 7th grade bathroom so they make people think the 7th graders are carrying the marijuana. :cry:

Khashoggi
04-01-2004, 10:20 PM
I resent you describing gays as "weird" or otherwise abnormal.

And, er, three homosexuals in your school? Considering that on average one in ten people prefers the company of their own sex ...

Well, my school's pretty respectable. It's a girls' grammar school, so only the top 8% of the population get in. In theory, anyway ... There are an awful lot of stupid people around, in any case. I guess a couple of students are overly promiscuous, or maybe a few take drugs ... The last that were found to be got kicked out. Guess I'm lucky school-wise.

Sutiivun
04-01-2004, 10:30 PM
YES!! There are 3 gay guys!!! One is in my first period class, one I've seen around school, and one's a teacher. He makes people bend down for stuff and he looks at their butts while they're doing it. :silenced: :eek: Real homos not people that hang around guys when they're a guy. -_-

Khashoggi
04-01-2004, 10:34 PM
YES!! There are 3 gay guys!!! One is in my first period class, one I've seen around school, and one's a teacher. He makes people bend down for stuff and he looks at their butts while they're doing it. :silenced: :eek: Real homos not people that hang around guys when they're a guy. -_-
¬¬ I meant that on average there is one person out of every 10 who's a "real homo"... Not all gays act stereotypically... But a teacher doing that? Ew...

Sutiivun
04-02-2004, 01:56 PM
Oh, sorry. :doh: The teacher is SO sick! :sick:

§avage])
04-02-2004, 02:05 PM
Why dont you just smack him in the face... you would have a reason, then they couldn't do anything, just say he is a gay perv... who just got smacked in the face

Sutiivun
04-02-2004, 02:18 PM
People have told him he's a gay perv, even the secretary said it when she saw a student bend down for him when he the teacher told the student to. -_-

As for the slapping, I'd be suspended or possibly expelled. I don't want to go to another school district. :confused:

§avage])
04-02-2004, 02:20 PM
You would get suspended? just say he made you feel uncomfortable or sumthing... they would sympathise for you.

but if you dont want to listen to my genius ideas, dont worry about it :wink:

Sutiivun
04-02-2004, 02:23 PM
I think someone's slapped him before. Thanks for the advice SD. I'll try it sometime! :wink: lol

§avage])
04-02-2004, 02:26 PM
Hey no problem, its what I do best... oh and if you do get suspended, I'm not liable :hand:

Khashoggi
04-02-2004, 05:16 PM
lol, I seriously would advise against slapping a teacher. Just don't bend down in front of him. =f

Sutiivun
04-02-2004, 07:12 PM
)']Hey no problem, its what I do best... oh and if you do get suspended, I'm not liable :hand:Heh, that's okay. :wink:

I choose never to be close to him. My friends and I see him looking at people on the playground..... ew. o.O;;

Tamer Marco
04-03-2004, 12:28 AM
I'm pissed. Today i've been hit in the head with two dodgeballs, had a F on my Geography test and when we had a Spring Party all we got were Doritos poderosa chicken wings and rolls. At least my spring break can't go wrong. :neutral:

Khashoggi
04-03-2004, 03:10 PM
I'm pissed. Today i've been hit in the head with two dodgeballs, had a F on my Geography test and when we had a Spring Party all we got were Doritos poderosa chicken wings and rolls. At least my spring break can't go wrong. :neutral:
Aw, bad day is an understatement then ... I'm sure things'll look up though.

Tamer Marco
04-03-2004, 03:46 PM
Well I hope it gets better.

Jet
04-04-2004, 03:06 AM
Meh, it's summer now... here anyway... for others, ALMOST, a little more endurance... ^^;

But dang... school starts in May 20 something... that's college life I guess... =P

silverfrost
04-04-2004, 10:46 PM
Meh, it's summer now... here anyway... for others, ALMOST, a little more endurance... ^^;

But dang... school starts in May 20 something... that's college life I guess... =P

Wow. Over here, school ends in June and college starts in August. @_@;;;

Sutiivun
04-05-2004, 12:48 AM
That's when our school ends and starts again. ^^

silverfrost
04-05-2004, 12:59 AM
That's when our school ends and starts again. ^^

Heh, yeah. ^^; College is just a lot different, I guess.

Sutiivun
04-05-2004, 01:00 AM
Meh, I'm still looking forward to high school. -_-

Tamer Marco
04-05-2004, 01:04 AM
I'm not. Why would you want to leave to college while you have free acess to everything at home. That's why I wanna stay a kid.

silverfrost
04-05-2004, 01:05 AM
I'm not. Why would you want to leave to college while you have free acess to everything at home. That's why I wanna stay a kid.

I'll tell you why: to get away from your parents and be independent. =b

Sutiivun
04-05-2004, 01:05 AM
Right on! *high fives Marco* I'm not in a hurry to grow up! :cool:

silverfrost
04-05-2004, 01:11 AM
Right on! *high fives Marco* I'm not in a hurry to grow up! :cool:

Heh, nor am I... but it's just inevitable. And college definitely won't be bad, IMO.

Sutiivun
04-05-2004, 01:12 AM
Yeah, I know. But it seems so much funner to be a kid! :biggrin:

silverfrost
04-05-2004, 01:14 AM
Yeah, I know. But it seems so much funner to be a kid! :biggrin:

Heh, of course it is. You don't have to work or anything... everything is just fun and games when you're a child.

Sutiivun
04-05-2004, 01:17 AM
Yes, but I seem like I work the most in my whole school. You sounded like my mom for a sec. :eek:

silverfrost
04-05-2004, 01:20 AM
Yes, but I seem like I work the most in my whole school. You sounded like my mom for a sec. :eek:

Heh, I'm already acting like an adult. =b

Sutiivun
04-05-2004, 01:22 AM
I could see that! lol J/K Sometimes people at middle school try to act like an adult but then they act more like a child. :lol:

silverfrost
04-05-2004, 01:23 AM
I could see that! lol J/K Sometimes people at middle school try to act like an adult but then they act more like a child. :lol:

Well, middle school kids are always the most immature, IMO. x_x;;;

Sutiivun
04-05-2004, 01:24 AM
WHAT?! I'm in middle school thank you! :mad:

silverfrost
04-05-2004, 01:25 AM
WHAT?! I'm in middle school thank you! :mad:

lol, Well I didn't mean you- just most of the kids are crazy. ^_^;;;

Sutiivun
04-05-2004, 01:26 AM
Oh, okay. Thanks. Some kids in my school do need to grow up though. :mad:

silverfrost
04-05-2004, 01:28 AM
Oh, okay. Thanks. Some kids in my school do need to grow up though. :mad:

lol, Yeah. And you think they would in high school, but not really... x_x;

Tamer Marco
04-05-2004, 01:28 AM
MOSTA DA TEDDY MARCO SAYS DAI!

See, we are the most immature. :P

Sutiivun
04-05-2004, 01:29 AM
Yeah but you purpously acted like it! lol J/K

silverfrost
04-05-2004, 01:30 AM
MOSTA DA TEDDY MARCO SAYS DAI!

See, we are the most immature. :P

lol, I guess you're right about that, then... x_x;;;
=b

Sutiivun
04-05-2004, 01:32 AM
Well, now that I found out Marco is ion middle school I guess we are the most immature! :lol:

Tamer Marco
04-05-2004, 01:32 AM
That means 'm the youngest. And I have my whole life ahead of me. Besides i'm not going to college as soon as high school is over. I'm most likely gonna be lazy for a year or something.

silverfrost
04-05-2004, 01:34 AM
That means 'm the youngest. And I have my whole life ahead of me. Besides i'm not going to college as soon as high school is over. I'm most likely gonna be lazy for a year or something.

Heh, I also thought about doing that, but I'd really like to get away as soon as possible. =b

Sutiivun
04-05-2004, 01:35 AM
That means 'm the youngest. And I have my whole life ahead of me. Besides i'm not going to college as soon as high school is over. I'm most likely gonna be lazy for a year or something.LOL!!! I want to be successful in my life so I'm gonna get that degree ASAP! :biggrin:

Agent Orange
04-05-2004, 01:36 AM
I got to improve my math fast. Otherwise there will be no collage for me. :silenced:

Sutiivun
04-05-2004, 01:39 AM
Math is so EASY!!! English is the hardest! :mad: