PDA

View Full Version : How Come....

Clutch
11-16-2005, 01:13 AM
How can Ash start a Pokemon journey when he was only 10 years old. Dosen't he still have to go to school? I know it's a show and everything but... :rolleyes:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-16-2005, 01:38 AM
Well the whole point in the Pokemon world is to start your Pokemon journey on your tenth birthday. By the time they are ten years old, I presume they have learnt the basics from their education and are free to start their Pokemon journeys or continue their studies. Schooling could have a whole different process in the Pokemon world, you just never know. Just remember, everything in the Pokemon world is completely different to the real world. If it were anything like the real world, ten year old kids wouldn't be able to leave home to go out into a world of monsters. ^^;

<HaLEyTsUMi>
11-16-2005, 05:53 AM
Maybe they dont have school like us.I think they have pokemon school in each game( gameboy games )and they stay in till they are ten.Either that or what Sarah said.^^.

Pika57
11-16-2005, 01:57 PM
The Pokemon world makes no sense. The economy shouldn't be able to exist. Its seriously messed up.

Mimi Tachikawa
11-17-2005, 06:46 PM
The Pokemon world makes no sense. The economy shouldn't be able to exist. Its seriously messed up.
Ash dont like to study thats why he starts on with a journey!!

Lightning Pikachu
11-17-2005, 07:38 PM
How can Ash start a Pokemon journey when he was only 10 years old. Dosen't he still have to go to school? I know it's a show and everything but... :rolleyes:
Pikachubuddy1993 it's a tv show it's not real.

Clutch
11-17-2005, 08:07 PM
Pikachubuddy1993 it's a tv show it's not real.

Well still, dosen't it seem a little bit unrealistic? :rolleyes:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-18-2005, 07:13 AM
Well still, dosen't it seem a little bit unrealistic? :rolleyes:
Well, doesn't the whole concept of animals that you can keep inside little spheres and call out at will to battle other animals seem unrealistic? ^^;

Lightning Pikachu
11-18-2005, 05:13 PM
Well, doesn't the whole concept of animals that you can keep inside little spheres and call out at will to battle other animals seem unrealistic? ^^;
it's a cartoon it's not real can't you just enjoy the program!

Sudo
11-18-2005, 05:28 PM
it's a cartoon it's not real cant you just enjoy the program!

Ok, Ok calm down. You just said the same thing twice!

So what if ash aint in school, i mean, who cares? Its supposed to be unrealistic. Hell, if it was realistic they probably wouldnt be able to show it.

Lightning Pikachu
11-18-2005, 06:34 PM
Ok, Ok calm down. You just said the same thing twice!

So what if ash aint in school, i mean, who cares? Its supposed to be unrealistic. Hell, if it was realistic they probably wouldnt be able to show it.
my point exatctly sudowoodo it's a flamin' tv show!
can a mod please lock i see no point to this.

Clutch
11-18-2005, 07:43 PM
Hey pokemaster2005, don't say to lock the thread, first off it's MY THREAD and 2nd I would say it would wanna be locked or a Mod would lock it. But you dont have the right to say to block it. Anyway I really enjoy the program but I see Pokemon Trainer Sarah's point. So I guess I realize now. Well, I guess I'm like that sometimes. :tongue:

Katera
11-19-2005, 03:55 PM
Ugh.. you need to leave the thread little boy, yes I'm refering to you pokemaster.

If you don't agree with the question; then leave the thread for others to speak in.

There is no need for this to be locked; it's more likely you'd be banned.
God... people these days...

Anyway, Sarah answered your question completely; but other people may share there opinion's... thats why you don't lock a thread like this...

Thank you.

Lightning Pikachu
11-19-2005, 07:47 PM
Ugh.. you need to leave the thread little boy, yes I'm refering to you pokemaster.

If you don't agree with the question; then leave the thread for others to speak in.

There is no need for this to be locked; it's more likely you'd be banned.
God... people these days...

Anyway, Sarah answered your question completely; but other people may share there opinion's... thats why you don't lock a thread like this...

Thank you.
who you calling little i'm "5".6ft tall any way i will leave this thread allown happy now.

MidNightNinetails
11-19-2005, 09:07 PM
*completely ignores last 2 posts*

yeah, its probaly an option, because if no one continued, then wheer'd all that technology comefrom? they probaly have pokemon based schooling with some math stuff and other things like that or else they'd all be leaving and no one would ever end up a professer or something like that...

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-19-2005, 10:04 PM
*completely ignores last 2 posts*

yeah, its probaly an option, because if no one continued, then wheer'd all that technology comefrom? they probaly have pokemon based schooling with some math stuff and other things like that or else they'd all be leaving and no one would ever end up a professer or something like that...
Yeah. Well we know that there are Pokemon schools out there. Roxanne runs one, there's the Pokemon Tech where Ash and co. met Giselle and then there's the school where Ash took the test to become qualified for the Pokemon League without having to get all your badges. I suppose it must be optional, although people could probably become Professors by training and being out in the world and gaining experience with Pokemon (just as Gary is doing.)