PDA

View Full Version : Kurohi-my Ninetales

MidNightNinetails
11-16-2005, 05:34 PM
(this is my best Ninetales in Saphire Version...I trained her A-L-O-T!)

Kurohi@Charcoal~Lv.100
Flamethrower
Dig
Irontail(s)
FireBlast

Anyhelp for Kurohi or any of my other 2 boxes of Vulpix and Ninetales would be very much appreciated(go for originality and varity! ^-^)

<HaLEyTsUMi>
11-17-2005, 02:20 AM
Just asking but why do you have fireblast and flamethrower?Not meaning to be rude though.

Iceman3k
11-17-2005, 01:23 PM
(this is my best Ninetales in Saphire Version...I trained her A-L-O-T!)

Kurohi@Charcoal~Lv.100
Flamethrower
Dig
Irontail(s)
FireBlast

Anyhelp for Kurohi or any of my other 2 boxes of Vulpix and Ninetales would be very much appreciated(go for originality and varity! ^-^)
That'd never work. Try this.

Ninetales
Nature - Timid/Modest
EV Set - 252 Spd, 252 Sp. Atk
Item - Leftovers
- Confuse Ray
- Attract
- Will-o-Wisp/Toxic/Body Slam
- Flamethrower/Fire Blast
* - Basic annoyer Ninetales set. Confuse and Attract for a pain to start with, and Burn, Poison, or Para for the rest. Damage opponents with Flamethrower.

IT
11-17-2005, 01:46 PM
Or even better:

Ninetales (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 172 HP / 153 Spd / 9 SAtk / 176 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Confuse Ray
- Flamethrower
- Psych Up
- Will-O-Wisp

Confuse em, Wow em, kill em. Psych Up is for fun with CM Celebis or something like that.

MidNightNinetails
11-18-2005, 01:04 AM
Just asking but why do you have fireblast and flamethrower?Not meaning to be rude though.
...well...because fireblast doesnt always work, and i like using flamethrower...

to everyone else...Thanks for the help, those are good...and any suggestions for other uses for some of my other Ninetales? like a pure stealth or power one(i know its hard...Ninetales isn't very creative with what moves it can learn, but thats the programmer's fault XP):tongue: