PDA

View Full Version : Rate...

Matthew
04-13-2004, 03:16 AM
As usual... I will give you a team that you can rate, but also, I need you to suggest a moveset for another team of mine... I will give you the pokemon of course... here we go! Also I don't have Gameshark, so try to be reasonable

Blaziken Lv 58
-Blaze Kick
-Brick Break
-Mirror Coat
-(Can't remember)

Breloom Lv. 59
-Spore
-Giga Drain
-MAch Punch
-Sky Uppercut

Swampert Lv. 57
-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Earthquake
-Roar

Slaking Lv. 49
-Hyper Beam
-Slash
-Facade
-Rest

Flygon Lv. 50
-Fly
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-Crunch

Kadabra Lv. 29 (Leave me alone... I'm training to get an Alakazam XD)
-Recover
-Reflect
-Psychic
-Disable

I am also making another team that I plan to use in the Pokemon tower/Lv 50,

Here are the Pokemon that I want movesets for... they are all currently unevovled Keep in mind that they have to at most level 50, thank you!

-Wigglytuff
-Armaldo
-Alakazam
-Ludiculo
-Suggestions?/Flygon
-Suggestions?

Steven
04-13-2004, 04:33 AM
Shouldn't this go in the strategy/moveset board?

For you team, this is what I got

Your slaking has rest, so I'd give it a berry that awakens him so that that's good, for Flygon, I'd get rid of fly and put something else like Sandstorm, get rid of Dragon Claw and put in Dragon Breath. For Swampert check and see which is better, Surf or Muddy Water, and put that in and maybe get rid of roar for rain dance or mud sport.

As for Armaldo, I raised one for the lvl 50 battle tower and here are his moves (No TM's and I kept him for a little bit to learn some moves)

Armaldo @ any of the colloseum berries that up stats, or whatever you want like a white herb
Ancient Power
Fury Cutter
Metal Claw
Slash

Now your probably thinking that sucks, but Ancient power _can_ up all of his stats and if you use PP UP on it to make more of it, than it's better. I also said that this was with NO TM's so you can add whatever, but I would add some TM's to him, I haven't gotten a chance to do much with mine yet.

I know you probably think my suggestions suck or whatever, but if you think so, then don't listen to them. :happy:

art
04-13-2004, 11:01 AM
I think your team is great, and every trainer should adjust their moveset to their strategy or desires.

(about alakazam: trade him now! it's a great pokémon but he won't evolve unless you trade him with someone :wink2:)

Techno Treecko
04-13-2004, 01:49 PM
*Moved to Strategies/Moveset forum.