PDA

View Full Version : Help in XD please

RocketMeowth
11-20-2005, 11:17 PM
I am stuck (again). But I cant figure this one out like I did the first one (and no I have no stratagy guide).

I am looking for the Snagum Hideout and I cant find it. If anyone has found it in XD could you please tell me where to find it? I would very much appreciate it.

Thankyou

(Oh and if it is obvious then, I will bang my head with a hammer for you. lol)

Clutch
11-20-2005, 11:22 PM
I am stuck (again). But I cant figure this one out like I did the first one (and no I have no stratagy guide).

I am looking for the Snagum Hideout and I cant find it. If anyone has found it in XD could you please tell me where to find it? I would very much appreciate it.

Thankyou

(Oh and if it is obvious then, I will bang my head with a hammer for you. lol)

Oh, It's at the start of the game, wait I'm talking about Colluseum :goofy: . Um, sorry I don't know where it is in Pokemon Xd, I haven't gotten that far yet, so sorry. Ignore this.... :oops:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-21-2005, 07:22 AM
I think you have to go to the Outskirt stand and talk to one of the guys inside near the entrance. He'll ask you to take a Shadow Togepi that he rescued from Cipher or something, make sure you have one spare spot in your party and take it. Then you will get an e-mail telling you where the Snagem base is ^_^

Sleepy Sheep
11-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Let's see...Can't remember, but I agree with PTS. Or maybe it's...WAIT! I think you have to make your way towards the Outskirt Stand somehow and battle Willy. That's when you get the E-Mail. Try that.

RocketMeowth
11-21-2005, 06:19 PM
Well, I dont know where the outskirt stand is! It isnt on my map thing in the game.

lol, I'm hopeless, lol

Kat-WolfGirl
11-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Go to www.serebii.net. They have the guid for the whole game there. It is the best!:biggrin:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-22-2005, 05:50 AM
Well where abouts are you up to, RM? There might be things that you still have to do before you get up to the Snagem Hideout. I'd be glad to help if you tell me where you're up to/what you just did, otherwise you can just go here: http://www.serebii.net/xd/walkthrough/
and look it up for yourself ^^

RocketMeowth
11-23-2005, 02:27 AM
Well, I found Bonsly and my stupid snag machine was stolen. I can't find the outskirt stand at all.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-23-2005, 06:58 AM
Ok, after your Snag machine has been stolen, the worker in the SS Libra tells you where the Cipher Key Lair is(I think that's what it's called. It's the Shadow Pokemon Factory and looks like a big Pyramid). Go there, battle Thug Zook. After you beat him you'll get an e-mail telling you to go to the ONBS building and talk to Secc. So head to Pyrite Town. Talk to Secc and he'll tell you that a man has escaped from Cipher and he is at the Outskirt Stand. (He will show you where the Outskirt Stand is) Then once you've returned Bonsly, you can go to the Outskirt stand, where you must battle Miror B. Once you've beaten him you can go into the Outskirt Stand, talk to the man who escaped (he's just inside the entrance) and take his Shadow Togepi for him. Then you'll get another e-mail from Secc telling you where the Snagem Hideout is. Hope that helped ^^

RocketMeowth
11-23-2005, 08:18 PM
I lost to Zook and he wont battle me again.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-24-2005, 08:23 AM
Hmm, so you didn't get the e-mail then? Well I'm not really sure what to do now, I beat him. Have you tried leaving and going back to the Pokemon HQ Lab and then going back again and seeing if he'll battle you again?

RocketMeowth
11-24-2005, 08:49 PM
Yes I did. This is all that idiot says to me.

Get lost punk! or are you angling for another thrashing at the hands of the mighty ZOOK?

He wont battle and neither will those stupid guys behind him. If the answer is to start over I will go insane. It took me too long to get this far and I dont want to start over. There has to be a way somehow. The creators wouldnt make it so you would HAVE to beat this freaking idiot to advance.

XGODHANDX
11-24-2005, 09:05 PM
Go to www.serebii.net. They have the guid for the whole game there. It is the best!:biggrin:
Bah. I ditched those guys because Renegade (one of the members there) treated me like a piece of crap. I want revenge on him! :devious: :naughty:
@RM: a Team Snagem member should fight Zook with a level 27 (O_o) Oddish, and lose to his (shadow) level 28 Zangoose. He'll challenge you after he OHKOes Oddish. You'll get another shot at Zangoose later.

RocketMeowth
11-25-2005, 12:33 AM
-.- that already happaned. I am at the Pyramid and Zook battled me and I lost! I dont know what to do and I dont want to start over.

Alakazam17
11-25-2005, 04:41 AM
-.- that already happaned. I am at the Pyramid and Zook battled me and I lost! I dont know what to do and I dont want to start over.
Have you battled Miror B Yet? If not, that's the reason. Go to the Outskirt Stand to do this. When you beat him, go inside to get the Shadow Togepi, and learn of the Snagem Hideout. Go through there, and then head back to face Zook.

RocketMeowth
11-25-2005, 07:13 PM
-.- Alakazam have you not read some earlier posts I made? I can't FIND the flippin outskirt stand!! Sorry if I am being mean in this post. I just wish to continue my game since I am hooked on it.

Frost Wolf
11-25-2005, 09:07 PM
after you fight him, leave and go to pyrite, and go into the onbs building,when you get there talk to secc

Charizard#06
11-25-2005, 09:38 PM
I've pretty much beaten that game. What team of Pokemon are you using? Do you still have the Snag Machine? I have a guide for that game so if you give me answers to the questions above I can help you.

RocketMeowth
11-26-2005, 01:29 AM
My pokemon Team consists of these pokemon:

Meowth
Delcatty
Espeon
Lunatone
Flaffy
Houndoom

And yes my Snag machine is gone. I read a guide in Best Buy today and I looked at a picture it was talking about. Now, I never got the stupid e-mail but I am thinking I was talkingwith the incorect person. I am playing the game now so let me talk to the person I saw in the picture and I will edit this post saying what happaned.

Oh, and aside from ZOOK, my team hasn't lost a match yet. I am proud of my team.:happy:

EDIT::oops:

I feel like an a-hole. I was speaking to the incorect person the entire time. I am sorry to have waisted everyones time. Man, I feel like such an a-hole. Instead of Secc I kept running up to the rooftop and speaking to Nett. Once again I am very very sorry to have waisted all of your time with this. I bet that now that you have read this that you are mad or annoyed because of me. If so than I once again apologize.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-26-2005, 05:17 AM
It's ok, we're here to help ^_^ At least everything's worked out now. Good luck with the rest of the game!

Mad-about-Magneton
12-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Ive had a bit of trouble in XD too.

Ive completed almost everything in the game (including Purifying all shadows, and completing the 1st round of the orre colosseum to access the lucky egg quest), but now im trying to collect all the Battle CD's.

One of the Battle CD's that ive had trouble with is Battle CD14.

Apparently you can obtain it by talking to the wobbuffet in Agate Village, but ive talked to it and its not giving it to me!!!

Does anyone have any idea as to why i cant get it? could it be something to do with the fact that i have completed the lucky egg quest before i went and talked to wobbuffet for the disc?

Im really stumped here people, any help would be appreciated. The last thing that i would want to do is to restart my XD save just to get Battle CD 14.

Thanx again

Dj Skee
01-03-2006, 12:31 AM
no.. u dont have to do lucky egg quest .. i got it without doing dat .. did u catch and purify all ?? and i think u have to give dat guy his togepi