PDA

View Full Version : Huh?

cyborg mewtwo
11-22-2005, 04:44 PM
During Advanced challange on Serebii I thought they said the next season would be about ash in battle frontier in kanto (can the anime people do any thing right?) I havnt have a chance to watch it in a while, but I watched it the other day and he was still in hoenn!

Cris
11-22-2005, 05:52 PM
Actually,the battle frontier series is currently on japan,for us like 400(i think) episodes to the see new series.

cyborg mewtwo
11-23-2005, 10:39 PM
When do we get to see it? and I thought that Japan was like one season ahead of us, so when we finish one, we get the one that they finished, and we fineshed advanced advanced challenege, so we get battle frontier.

Pika57
11-23-2005, 11:37 PM
When do we get to see it? and I thought that Japan was like one season ahead of us, so when we finish one, we get the one that they finished, and we fineshed advanced advanced challenege, so we get battle frontier.

We get to see it when we get to that point in the series.

i'm not sure but I think were near the end of the Hoen League(I'm not sure what the newest episode is) When they leave hoen they go on to the next season also known as the Battle Frontier in Kanto.

jynx
11-26-2005, 09:40 AM
We get to see it when we get to that point in the series.

i'm not sure but I think were near the end of the Hoen League(I'm not sure what the newest episode is) When they leave hoen they go on to the next season also known as the Battle Frontier in Kanto.
One of the episodes consists of them being in Ash's house.

Another one was in Saffron City (but no Sabrina >.<")

But now they are battling with Frontier Brains! o_O|||

I'm confused too :P

Subside
11-26-2005, 06:54 PM
at the moment in the USA and England Ash is getting towards the end of the Hoenn league, after we see the episodes of what happens in the league then it will move on to battle frontier which im guessing won't be untill the new year.

Pika57
11-27-2005, 12:17 PM
One of the episodes consists of them being in Ash's house.

Another one was in Saffron City (but no Sabrina >.<")

But now they are battling with Frontier Brains! o_O|||

I'm confused too :P

heres how it works.

Ash goes home. may(who he had ditched back in Hoen) comes down to visit. Ash decides to challenge the frontier brains(which are scattered around kanto, not in a big amusement park) the corny writers, decide to keep may(idiots) and throw some contest halls into Kanto. and thats what it takes to make a season. The saffron episode was one of the contests.

jynx
11-27-2005, 12:56 PM
heres how it works.

Ash goes home. may(who he had ditched back in Hoen) comes down to visit. Ash decides to challenge the frontier brains(which are scattered around kanto, not in a big amusement park) the corny writers, decide to keep may(idiots) and throw some contest halls into Kanto. and thats what it takes to make a season. The saffron episode was one of the contests.
Oh I see...

@@|||

I don't like their idea...

They just make Kanto doesn't look like Kanto
Seriously, no one would recognise it as kanto...

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-28-2005, 07:05 AM
Darn, don't tell me they wrecked Kanto?! I loved Kanto ;_;

Kinda got excited for a sec when you said that Ash ditched May in Hoenn...too bad she had to return to him x.x;

They should have kept the Battle Frontier all in one place, though I guess they wouldn't be able to chuck in any fillers then :p They could have kept Misty though.

PKMN Trainer RED
11-28-2005, 01:37 PM
I agree 100% with you on that, just about every time I seen her battle he really beat up her foe. But May can't do a thing, just complains all the time. And I can't believe Kanto is gonna change, this ticks me off, it was my favorite place!

jynx
12-03-2005, 03:20 PM
I agree 100% with you on that, just about every time I seen her battle he really beat up her foe. But May can't do a thing, just complains all the time. And I can't believe Kanto is gonna change, this ticks me off, it was my favorite place!
I feel sad when I know they changed Kanto too!

Nasty Plasty
12-03-2005, 03:22 PM
I feel sad when I know they changed Kanto too!
Yeah, I heard they totaled someone'house to build the battlefronteir.