PDA

View Full Version : The Over Shadowers

Orthar
11-25-2005, 03:00 PM
(In the shadows of an alley) Wellcome to the thread for the Over Shadowers Club. Here we belive that we are the best of the best and dark pokemon rule. That is why I will only pick the best of the best. Here we have 3 things at which we will rule

1) Pokemon Fan Fiction/URPG stories

2)Fan Art

3)URPG/AIM battles

Any dark pokemon are excepted depending on your level ex. Rookie, Elite, Master, Expirenced, ect. The one exception is Shadow Lugia. He mat not be owned by any one! You shall know your ranking as you are excepted. I will only except a select few rookies or people under 55 posts. Alert! You can and will be fired if slacking or promoted if doing a great job. The rankings are as follows:

Cheif Of Command-Me

Secondary Cheif- Someone who I know will do a GREAT job.... PikachuBuddy1993

Watch Post(3)- Someone who will control or lead one of the 3 specified things

Secondary Watch Post(3)- Somone who has some say in what goes on but the Watch Post must agree.

Expecter- Someone who uses his/her specialty in his/her specified thing.

Twidlee- Someone new to the forum or on a vaction(2days only). Everyone who joins starts out as a Twidler.

Over Shadower Form

Name:
Specified thing ex. Fan Art URPG ect.:
Why should I except you:
What will you do here:
Any other clubs youv'e been in:
AIM or whatever you use(Optional)
A piece of your work ex. A story battle or fanart(optional) So if you join this club, you'll be remembered for ever. As a legend of the skill of raising a dark pokemon. All shall fear you. JOin if you wish to become a legend.

Good Luck to all of ya!

-Zack

Clutch
11-28-2005, 07:39 PM
Hey Zach :happy: I'll join. :cool:

Name: Patrick
Specified Pokemon: Umbreon
Why you should except me: Well, I'm your best friend and all. Uh, well you are able to depend on me for anything. Oh, if I can I would like to be the secondary cheif if this thread somehow dies like my last one, (Team Force-Reunited) CURSE YOU LOYAL ARCANINE!!!!
What I will do here: I will help anyine that is in need, also if anyone is having any problems I am here to help.
Any other clubs I have been in: Team Force

Orthar
11-28-2005, 08:59 PM
excepted as long as you change the shadow lugia. I know that your are good so you are sexond next to me

Clutch
11-28-2005, 09:30 PM
OKay does it have to be a real Dark type or just has to be dark souled?

Orthar
11-29-2005, 10:59 PM
dark souled. I.E dark ratatta, dark pichu, dark magikarp, ect.

Clutch
11-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Ok, I'll choose Umbreon. I'll edit the post up where my form is too.

Orthar
12-01-2005, 12:46 AM
ok you are excepted and second in command next to me. You may exept ppl when I am away just p.m me their form post so I kan just double confirm.

Clutch
12-01-2005, 12:50 AM
Okay, Thanks,

Um, exactly what is the point here?

BTW (by the way) thanks for the acceptance.

Orthar
12-01-2005, 12:52 AM
Okay, Thanks,

Um, exactly what is the point here?

BTW (by the way) thanks for the acceptance.
The point is we try to rule all. We are not nessicarly at "war" with another club enless they really piss me or us off. We strive to show ppl what dark pkmn really are through stories pics and battles(if you actually have a dark pkmn). That is the point.

Clutch
12-01-2005, 12:56 AM
Okay, whatevr, just wondering.

Clutch
12-03-2005, 08:58 PM
EDIT: Sorry Zach, I gotta leave this club, I have my own now.

But I'll always give ya help if you need any.