View Full Version : Dusclops

Shadow Siren
11-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Dusclops@Leftovers
Will O Wisp
Substitute
Focus Punch
Rest

Okay - We us Will O Wisp first to half attack power. Then Sub. WiTH Will O Wisp in effect, the opponant will either switch or use a greatly weakened attack and fail to break the sub. This allows me to use focus punch - If dusclops is going to have an attack move it HAS to be powerfull (I suppose I could use shadow ball, but focus punch will on the whole do more damage) Rest is for healing after using about 3 subs.

What do you think?

HaLuZiNaThOr
12-02-2005, 01:04 AM
I donna think that leftovers is a good item for it. You could use a berry to awaken after using rest. Besides, with will o wisp, you only reduce phisycal attacks and you are weak against special ones like crunch

Shadow Siren
12-02-2005, 02:32 PM
^ You're right, that's why we have "Substitute"....

Ralts_Rager
12-02-2005, 05:14 PM
....My Duslops knows Will-O-Wisp. He also knows Night Shade (Which is, in my opinion, a REALLY sucky attack, so I only use it in emergencies!), Shadow Ball, and... I actually forgot the last one. :oops: Whoops. Was it Curse???

Dusclops and other Ghost-type Pokemon are pretty good because they aren't effected my a lot of attacks, and only have a couple weaknesses. And because they look cool.

Your strategy's pretty good if the Dusclops isn't your strongest Pokemon. If it was defeated, the effect of Will-O-Wisp would still linger on the Pokemon that beat it, making it weaker for the next one you send out!
-Best Wishes (Hopefully the Wish heals you!),
Ralts Rager, Pheobe Wannabe

Shadow Siren
12-03-2005, 01:37 PM
For dusclops, night shadow could be useful, as it deals a set amount of damage (assuming your dusclops is lvl 100, that's a decent amount), and it ignores dusclops's sucky attk power. Night shade, shadow ball and focus punch are the only attk moves worth having on dusclops.