PDA

View Full Version : Breeding my pokémon

art
04-13-2004, 11:33 AM
Hi everybody!

I have a alakazam (female) and a vigoroth (male) and a machop (male) which I'm gonna train to be a machamp.oh yeah, i also have a blaziken (female). that's right baby, a female blaziken! took me 15 minutes of restarting the game over and over... but anyway, I'd like to breed some of these pokémon (not necesarily with each other). especially my alakazam! What pokémon do you suggest to get me some tough babys?
Thanks in advance!

Thunderbird
04-13-2004, 11:36 AM
do u mean u want the egg moves for Abra?
here: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/063.shtml
u can view the egg moves and the pokemon it can breed with.

art
04-13-2004, 12:34 PM
Man, You should get an award!
this is the third time you answered my questions! *tattoos "thunderbid rules" on forehead*
oh my GOD! I'm gonna train and trade my machop to be a machamp and let it breed with alakazam!

btw, do the statistics of a bred pokémon look any other than the ones of a caught one?

Thunderbird
04-13-2004, 01:00 PM
Man, You should get an award!
this is the third time you answered my questions! *tattoos "thunderbid rules" on forehead*
oh my GOD! I'm gonna train and trade my machop to be a machamp and let it breed with alakazam!

btw, do the statistics of a bred pokémon look any other than the ones of a caught one?
lol...
the breed pokemon are stronger than wild pokemon.

art
04-13-2004, 01:09 PM
yay! and if i were to breed 2 bred pokés, would the child be superstrong? and would breeding a machamp ( high attack) with an alakazam (high sp. def. and sp. atk) result in a abra with high attk, sp. def. and sp. atk.?
(i know, the gender depends on which 1 is the female)

I'm not even surprised yo're helping me anymore!

Thunderbird
04-13-2004, 01:21 PM
yay! and if i were to breed 2 bred pokés, would the child be superstrong? and would breeding a machamp ( high attack) with an alakazam (high sp. def. and sp. atk) result in a abra with high attk, sp. def. and sp. atk.?
(i know, the gender depends on which 1 is the female)

I'm not even surprised yo're helping me anymore!
I think so. If the father pokemon has higher stats than the mother in one area, the baby pokemon will have stats of that of the father.

art
04-13-2004, 02:43 PM
awesome!
I bred my alakazam (kelesis) with a machop (Bruce,after bruce lee) just to try it out, and it worked! now, they have a son!