PDA

View Full Version : Vote now!

CrystalLatias
12-04-2005, 04:44 AM
I wanted to see the forum members' favourite pokes, so I opened this thread. Rmember to vote for the Pokemon you want to go on for the next round. And you can only vote like this (example): Sceptile / Meganium. The first one is the one you want to go to the next round, while the other is the one you want to get kicked out. I will start the grass pokes first, then fire, water, electric, dragon, ice, psychic, and last of all, dark. The best pokes from each element competes one another.

Match1; Round 1:

Bellossom
Breloom
Cacturne
Celebi
Cradily
Exeggutor
Jumpluff
Ludicolo
Meganium
Parasect
Roselia
Sceptile
Shiftry
Sunflora
Tengela
Tropius
Venusaur
Victreebel
Vileplume

Vote! My vote: Sceptile/Meganium

Pika57
12-04-2005, 04:46 AM
I wanted to see the forum members' favourite pokes, so I opened this thread. Rmember to vote for the Pokemon you want to go on for the next round. And you can only vote like this (example): Sceptile / Meganium. The first one is the one you want to go to the next round, while the other is the one you want to get kicked out. I will start the grass pokes first, then fire, water, electric, dragon, ice, psychic, and last of all, dark. The best pokes from each element competes one another.

Match1; Round 1:

Bellossom
Breloom
Cacturne
Celebi
Cradily
Exeggutor
Jumpluff
Ludicolo
Meganium
Parasect
Roselia
Sceptile
Shiftry
Sunflora
Tengela
Tropius
Venusaur
Victreebel
Vileplume

Vote! My vote: Sceptile/Meganium

i'm sorry to say one of these already exists. I tis in the board for Polls(its a sub board somewhere....)

there is a huge one going on, split into rounds. this need sa lock.

pokemonlover103:D
12-07-2005, 11:07 PM
Trophius/Victreebel:dazed: :eek:

Katera
12-08-2005, 09:20 AM
i'm sorry to say one of these already exists. I tis in the board for Polls(its a sub board somewhere....)

there is a huge one going on, split into rounds. this need sa lock.
He's right.

Listen, if you have an idea.. First look around to see if it's been done, and if not.. Go ahead.

And Pokemonlover, no voting here. >:P

**orders a thread lock, from the thread locking company**