PDA

View Full Version : Colosseum Realgam Snagging

Xlugon Pyro
12-08-2005, 05:08 PM
I got my Master Ball now so I'll need to choose who to use it, Tyranitar or Metagross. Anyway, the other I can beat down and use ultra balls but my issue is the other 4 trainers. Will I be able to go back to the tower colosseum and snag their Pokemon? I already gunna needa stock up on healing items, so I don't want to spend too much money.

Wraith9
12-09-2005, 12:32 AM
yes you can get them any time. hey use the m ball on them both. when metagross comes out go to select item use masterball on metagross. now secon move, cancel back to your 1st move and use an ordinary poke ball. you'll catch metagross and keep your master ball. do the same for tyranitar. it's like having your cake and eating it.
this cheat does work and is legit.

Finch
12-09-2005, 09:46 AM
Erm, that's quite hard to read/understand.

This is what you should do on your turn when catching shadow pokes the easy way.

With your first pokemon: Use a Master ball
With your second pokemon: Move the masterball in the item menu. Switch it for a pokeball or something similarly inferior.

Then you're free to make any move with your second poke. Don't forget to switch the item order!

Wraith9
12-10-2005, 12:23 AM
yea, the message i wrote, i did last night, i was tired and a little bit forgetful.:oops: