PDA

View Full Version : Elite 4

crazy blue eyes
04-14-2004, 07:30 AM
which pokemon is the hardest to defeat in elite 4?
and my pokemon's average lv is 50.which average lv you think is suitable to battle with elite 4?55 is enough?

Thunderbird
04-14-2004, 09:04 AM
The pokemon i have difficulty to defeat in the first round was probably Metagross or Salamence.
Average level should be about lv 55.

crazy blue eyes
04-14-2004, 09:11 AM
The pokemon i have difficulty to defeat in the first round was probably Metagross or Salamence.
Average level should be about lv 55.
why?you mean sp.def of metagross and atk of salamence?

Thunderbird
04-14-2004, 09:13 AM
why?you mean sp.def of metagross and atk of salamence?
the whole pokemon.
the stats of them and their attacks. :dazed:

crazy blue eyes
04-14-2004, 09:14 AM
the whole pokemon.
the stats of them and their attacks. :dazed:
oh yea.what moves do they had?

Traipez
04-14-2004, 12:49 PM
My Pokes is always on about level 45, and I haven't ANY problems. Cradily and Armaldo is a bit annoying, but not that much

Missingno mystery
04-15-2004, 01:01 PM
oh yea.what moves do they had?
E4-Drake's Salamence-LV.55 Attacks: Dragon claw, Flamethrower, Crunch, Fly

E4champ-Steven's Metagross-LV.58 Attacks: Earthquake, Psychic, Meteor mash, Hyper beam.

I always like to get my Pokemon at least 3-5 LVs higher than the other persons highest. I'm not at the E4 yet so I got the info from Prima's guide so correct the guide not me if something wrong please!

crazy blue eyes
04-15-2004, 01:43 PM
E4-Drake's Salamence-LV.55 Attacks: Dragon claw, Flamethrower, Crunch, Fly

E4champ-Steven's Metagross-LV.58 Attacks: Earthquake, Psychic, Meteor mash, Hyper beam.

I always like to get my Pokemon at least 3-5 LVs higher than the other persons highest. I'm not at the E4 yet so I got the info from Prima's guide so correct the guide not me if something wrong please!
oh what!!!flamethrower?!i need to use glalie....but if it use flamethrower,then... :doh: http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign40.gif
earthquake,hyper beam!?!?what.....powerful...
psychic?good~useless to sharpedo...
they are really STRONG!!!that's why my sister said that RS elite 4 is harder to defeat than RBY and GSC....oh my god!

Thunderbird
04-15-2004, 01:54 PM
oh what!!!flamethrower?!i need to use glalie....but if it use flamethrower,then... :doh: http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign40.gif
earthquake,hyper beam!?!?what.....powerful...
psychic?good~useless to sharpedo...
they are really STRONG!!!that's why my sister said that RS elite 4 is harder to defeat than RBY and GSC....oh my god!
That's y i said train your pokemon to at least lv 55. :tongue3:
and prepare a lot of hyper potions, burn heal, ice heal, full restore etc.
And an advice:
Even psychic is useless to sharpedo, the other moves can surely OHKO it. Be sure to faint it in one hit, or else...either Steven use full restore or Metagross hit your sharpedo dead. Also, dark type moves are s/e to Psychic but n/e to Steel, so dark type moves only do normal damages to Metagross.

crazy blue eyes
04-15-2004, 03:59 PM
That's y i said train your pokemon to at least lv 55. :tongue3:
and prepare a lot of hyper potions, burn heal, ice heal, full restore etc.
And an advice:
Even psychic is useless to sharpedo, the other moves can surely OHKO it. Be sure to faint it in one hit, or else...either Steven use full restore or Metagross hit your sharpedo dead. Also, dark type moves are s/e to Psychic but n/e to Steel, so dark type moves only do normal damages to Metagross.
so...which pokemon should i use to defeat metagross??no fire...

Thunderbird
04-15-2004, 04:03 PM
so...which pokemon should i use to defeat metagross??no fire...
Inside your team, Swampert is the only pokemon that has an advantage over Metagross.

art
04-15-2004, 04:41 PM
I've never had any trouble busting the elite four, and i usually have my pokés at.. well, some at lvl. 35, some at level 55...
also, you won't need extremely strong pokémon if you have a big typeadvantage.

and blue eyes and tb, why do ya talk so much to eachother on the board while you're sisters? why don't ya just...talk to eachother? I mean, it's no big deal, just seems odd..

crazy blue eyes
04-16-2004, 05:16 AM
hey.....stop talking about this on this board!we'r talking about elite 4!