PDA

View Full Version : Another Door Closing.

The End
04-14-2004, 11:52 PM
Yes, I have spent many hours hear, upon this place in the internet cyber world. But I am afraid I am leaving, I may or may not come back occasionally. I just do not feel the need to come here anymore like I once did. But I am going to do something totally different than any other; I will make my thread have a purpose, which will let everyone who ever comes here know that there was once a member named alex who liked the color "Dark Orchid". I will get to the point of this thread later. But now, I say goodbye to the special people here.

Sophie: You did something for me, but I cannot quite put my finger on it.

Raik: Always a good freind.

Silverfrost: Always someone good to talk to.

There are many others, but I am only naming the top three.

Also, there is someone else.

Alex: Never was on anyone ele's goodbye list, so gave himself a spot on his own.

Furthermore, do not see my leaving as a loss, just another door closing, and another door opening. Like I said, I may or may not come back someday. Probably with Fire red and Leaf green.

Now, for the purpose.

This is going to be the Word Game that was invented by thunderbird, the crazy Zapdos.

Here is my sentence, you coninue.

I am leaving this place, but do not be sad.

Farewell

Tamer Marco
04-14-2004, 11:55 PM
Well, see ya 88 come back soon I hope...

darkshadow
04-15-2004, 01:03 AM
it always ends up the same...well,bye alex,have a good life.

btw,i think i remember that game,it was that someone syarts a sentence and the person that posts after that one has to make a new sentence with the last word of the 1st posters sentence and you put it in the beggining of your sentence.
example:
post #1
bye alex.

post #2
alex was a good member.

and it continues like that(just for people who forgot about it and people who didnt knew)

The Elite Ygseto
04-15-2004, 01:45 AM
Well well well... I never thought you would be leaving, well I wish you the best of luck with your life.

Kenny_C.002
04-15-2004, 02:01 AM
Yeah man. Good luck to u in the future. I'll close this in a day or so.

Khashoggi
04-15-2004, 02:21 AM
You'll be back. =f Well, bye for now, Alex.

silverfrost
04-15-2004, 03:43 AM
Alex, I'll miss ya. You were a really nice kid... hope you come back soon. =/

masaki
04-15-2004, 05:43 AM
You were one of the nice guys around the forums. Come back soon.

Half a Dollar
04-15-2004, 05:50 AM
Well 88/Alex,we will miss you dearly.

Though you may be leaving,a new chapter opens. So don't say farewell,for we may see you again.

KenshinU
04-15-2004, 06:44 AM
Bai bai! ^_^ See ya in a week or two... XP

boltAge
04-15-2004, 08:32 AM
Woo, first time I'm on a farewell list!
[/stupidity]

Alex, we will miss your funkyness, craziness and possibly insanity =P If you never come back, I wish you good luck in life. Don't forget: If a door is closed, one day, somebody might open it. If you get what I mean, good. If not, blah =P

TDD91
04-15-2004, 12:30 PM
Hope yuou return soon, then we can continue arguing over who's the real, original Alex.

Techno Treecko
04-15-2004, 01:58 PM
Fairwell Alex, I'm sure you will be missed.

This thread will be locked later today.

Sutiivun
04-15-2004, 02:05 PM
Well, bye Alex. We'll all miss you here. :sad:

Zenaku
04-15-2004, 02:21 PM
Theres no real point saying goodbye, since you'll most likely be coming back, so see ya later Alex, and hopefully the time you'll be coming back will be sooner than later...

Ierdar
04-15-2004, 04:35 PM
Peace out Alex, not sure which one I'm saying bye to XD Either way, you dated socks. >:E

For the whole sock thing people, I said the Alex from the US dated a sock for three years, and British Alex thought I ment him. Well, now British Alex is the sock dater, and I dont mean Flo for the last time. >:E

*is mentaly disturbed*

Zenaku
04-15-2004, 04:38 PM
Peace out Alex, not sure which one I'm saying bye to XD Either way, you dated socks. >:E

For the whole sock thing people, I said the Alex from the US dated a sock for three years, and British Alex thought I ment him. Well, now British Alex is the sock dater, and I dont mean Flo for the last time. >:E

*is mentaly disturbed*
lol You're talking to Alex US, right now...

Ierdar
04-15-2004, 04:41 PM
lol, ok, wasnt sure. :goofy: Hes the one who started the confusion XD Oh well, British Alex hates me, so it all turned out fine. :cool:

Peace out US Alex. =P

Agent Orange
04-15-2004, 09:49 PM
Damn.....you were such a cool member....Hope you are back soon.... :frown:

DP and Alex: Parners in world domibnation 4-Evah!

:frown:

Thunderbird
04-17-2004, 01:36 PM
Alex, u're a good member. though we never really talk to each other, i'll remember u always. Hope to see u back soon.

btw: u like my game Alex? Really? :eek: lol ok, i'll pm PE2K and ask for his permission, see if i can bring the game back up...

Neo Emolga
04-17-2004, 01:50 PM
You were a really funny guy Alex. I'll miss that great sense of humor you have, as well as all those times you tried to take over the world with DP. Those were great times.

Techno Treecko
04-19-2004, 02:21 PM
Okay, I think this has been open long enough.....

*Locked.