PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!!

All-Star
12-19-2005, 03:55 PM
Yeh!!!

I had to move and I haven't had the internet for a long time.....I now have something faster and I can come back here.:cool:

I think I missed the big FFA, even though, did it happen? I don't see the auction. :eh:

DarkGardevoir
12-19-2005, 04:00 PM
Yeh!!!

I had to move and I haven't had the internet for a long time.....I now have something faster and I can come back here.:cool:

I think I missed the big FFA, even though, did it happen? I don't see the auction. :eh:
well,the auction was in a chatroom,i think...i missed it too :dazed:
Oh well,welcome back!

IT
12-19-2005, 04:09 PM
Yeh!!!

Welcome back dude. Check out the Survivors stuff since you need to re-apply, don't as kwhy, just read the stuff.

Tamer San
12-19-2005, 04:12 PM
Welcome back Chase, I was away as well, since I went back to my home, a small holiday before christmas since we have exams on christmas time -_-

What URPG Survivors IT?

IT
12-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Welcome back Chase, I was away as well, since I went back to my home, a small holiday before christmas since we have exams on christmas time -_-

What URPG Survivors IT?

Lol, sorry. You kinda missed it. You can still apply to be a Quiz Master or a Neutral Judge.

Nefarious
12-19-2005, 04:14 PM
Welcome back Chase ;)

The auction and the FFA were both on the same day. So yeah you missed some good mon.

And Tamer, I wish you would've come sooner to get on Survivors. It'd be cool to have you on our team.

Tamer San
12-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Yeah, sure nef, but doesn't it sound fishy to see that IT is a Tribe member AND a Main Judge :P

IT
12-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Yeah, sure nef, but doesn't it sound fishy to see that IT is a Tribe member AND a Main Judge :P

Like I told you on AIM, it's not too fishy if you would read the Main Judge's job....:rolleyes: He has to tally the votes...

Nasty Plasty
12-19-2005, 04:36 PM
Glad you're back Chase. If you don't already know then I'll tell you that Pika57 won the FFa and the old bidding record was shattered by Mike on a Vulipx. The bid was around 5k.

IT
12-19-2005, 04:38 PM
Glad you're back Chase. If you don't already know then I'll tell you that Pika57 won the first FFA and Magare wont the second FFA. The old bidding record was shattered by Magare on a Vulpix. The bid was 53k.

Correct, my friend.

We Taste Pies...
12-19-2005, 05:19 PM
You aren't alone Chase, there were 2 FFa's and I missed em both, plus I also missed the auction.

Katera
12-19-2005, 05:25 PM
Lmao!! I didn't even realize you left. :tongue:

Welcome home..

Nefarious
12-19-2005, 05:35 PM
You aren't alone Chase, there were 2 FFa's and I missed em both, plus I also missed the auction.
Same here. =P

At least IT was kind enough to go to the auction for me. And luckily I didn't miss the last auction either. I've never been to an FFA before though. ToT

Pika57
12-19-2005, 06:34 PM
welcome back! Enjoy the sunny weather and pig out on hot dogs.... not those ones.

Sorry but i'm breaking out a certain.... Beverage... I... obtained.... from Fair..... last time I did i joined the navy....

Pikachu
12-19-2005, 08:10 PM
Welcome back Chase!! Glad to see you'll stay here! ^_^

BTW, I went to the auction and both FFAs, Mikey held another one right afterwards so people like Magare and RochetMeowth could join in. I got 2nd place in the first one with Lapras and 3rd place in the second with Charizard. I almost beat Magare too because hardly anyone was attacking me. Lol. The auction was cool although I didn't have enough money after buying TMs for my Lapras, only $3,150, so I didn't get anything. Here's a log of both FFAs if you want to take a look. ^_^

http://damightea1.t35.com/ffa.log

Results of all three things:

Auction (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13103)
FFA 1 (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13106)
FFA 2 (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13107)

Pidgeot79
12-19-2005, 09:28 PM
Ugh, Chase, couldn't you of convinced your parents that you were having a big FFA match, and to delay the moving. Welcome back.

All-Star
12-20-2005, 02:26 AM
Lmao!! I didn't even realize you left. :tongue:

Welcome home..
Go away Katera...you are the one person I didn't want to hear about. lol j/k XD
Ugh, Chase, couldn't you of convinced your parents that you were having a big FFA match, and to delay the moving. Welcome back.
You don't know how much I tried that. lol
Welcome back Chase!! Glad to see you'll stay here! ^_^

BTW, I went to the auction and both FFAs, Mikey held another one right afterwards so people like Magare and RochetMeowth could join in. I got 2nd place in the first one with Lapras and 3rd place in the second with Charizard. I almost beat Magare too because hardly anyone was attacking me. Lol. The auction was cool although I didn't have enough money after buying TMs for my Lapras, only $3,150, so I didn't get anything. Here's a log of both FFAs if you want to take a look. ^_^

http://damightea1.t35.com/ffa.log

Results of all three things:

Auction
FFA 1
FFA 2
Pikachu....missed ya. I knew if there was anyone to give me all of the info. it would be you. ^_^

Cris
12-20-2005, 02:38 AM
Welcome back,Chase!!

Jack of Clovers
12-20-2005, 06:26 AM
welcome back from your move. you didn't miss much except the FFA, the second FFA, the online auction, and the "Everybody owns a Legendary for a Day" contest. yep, that's all. :tongue:
there's still the Writing Competition going on. the forum itself has the Winter Festival too.

~Jack~