PDA

View Full Version : Rate that Delcatty

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 04:33 PM
Hey! You knew it was coming sooner or later! RATE THAT DELCATTY
I know I'm probably going to be getting few posts since Delcatty are rare so I help fix that!
If you don't have a Delcatty just simply look at its moves and TM moves and customize how yours would be! Don't underestimate it, Delcatty are extremely powerful!

Delcatty Lv. 53 FEMALE
@Pink Scarf
~Hyper Beam
~Iron Tail
~Return
~Double-Edge
Ability: Cute Charm

Stats:
HP: 155
Attack: 78
Defense: 75
Sp. Attack: 80
Sp. Defense: 83
Speed: 113

Trust: 4/4
Caught with Luxury Ball
Hasty Nature
Met in Viridian Forest at Lv 4
OT: Ashley

IT
12-21-2005, 04:36 PM
Why does it have 3 Normal type moves?:rolleyes:

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 04:39 PM
Each has different power, u wouldn't be getting much done with 3 same type moves all having the same attack power, I like a variety

IT
12-21-2005, 04:43 PM
Each has different power, u wouldn't be getting much done with 3 same type moves all having the same attack power, I like a variety

xD

Let's see,

Hyper Beam
Base power:150

Return
Base Power: 110

Double-Edge
Base power: 120

That's a lot of variety you got there.:surp: Ranging from 110 to 150...

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 04:45 PM
You have it off,

Hyper Beam: 150

Double Edge: 120

Iron Tail: 100

Return has no accurate attack power smart one

IT
12-21-2005, 04:47 PM
You have it off,

Hyper Beam: 150

Double Edge: 120

Iron Tail: 100

Return has no accurate attack power smart one

Thanks for the compliment, I know I'm smart.:wink:

Return's base power 102 with Max Tameness which is used in competitive battles. But still, what if an Aggron comes in? It has 4x resist to all your Normal moves...

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 04:50 PM
Ever heard of Iron Tail or swapping Pokemon? FYI I don't walk around with a Delcatty all day the rest of the 5 slots are Eevee's evolutions

IT
12-21-2005, 04:53 PM
Ever heard of Iron Tail or swapping Pokemon? FYI I don't walk around with a Delcatty all day the rest of the 5 slots are Eevee's evolutions

What if the opponent has only Aggron left and you have only Delcatty left?:rolleyes: Also please, this is pointless, for delcatty, this would be the best set:

~ thunder wave
~ heal bell
~ double-edge / thunderbolt / assist
~ wish / charm / sing

Now, if an Aggron comes in, you can put it asleep, recover with Wish, Charm to lower its attack, T-Bolt it, Paralyze it, heal your team's Pokemon or use a random move known by your team's Pokemon.

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 04:57 PM
Heal Bell only heals Status smart one. Besides, Assist is so unpredictable it's weak.

IT
12-21-2005, 04:58 PM
Heal Bell only heals Status smart one. Besides, Assist is so unpredictable it's weak.

You think I didn't know that?:rolleyes: But it still heals like I said in my last post. Please, now stop arguing since you aren't too successful at the moment.

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Oh I'm not successful?

Normally I'd battle you in a war of wits but apparently... You're unarmed:smile:

IT
12-21-2005, 05:02 PM
Oh I'm not successful?

Normally I'd battle you in a war of wits but apparently... You're unarmed:smile:

xD

Do you have Pokemon NetBattle? I'd be more than happy to beat you.

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 05:03 PM
No i dont do NetBattle but i'm seriously considering it to show u not to underestimate a Delcatty's moves

IT
12-21-2005, 05:04 PM
No i dont do NetBattle but i'm seriously considering it to show u not to underestimate a Delcatty's moves

Please do. Now, any other arguments?

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 05:05 PM
no just a comment.

THIS THREAD IS FOR PPL POSTING AND RATING THEIR DELCATTY

Japucar
12-21-2005, 06:12 PM
OMFG ROFLMAO, Not you 2 again.

Can't you shake hands and make friends??

IT
12-21-2005, 06:14 PM
OMFG ROFLMAO, Not you 2 again.

Can't you shake hands and make friends??

No.:biggrin: Pwning noobs is my favorite hobby on this forum.:tongue:

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 06:14 PM
I will if he actually makes use of this thread. Japucar can you rate my Delcatty and post your Delcatty or if you had a Delcatty how would you customize it?

Japucar
12-21-2005, 06:16 PM
I will if he actually makes use of this thread. Japucar can you rate my Delcatty and post your Delcatty or if you had a Delcatty how would you customize it?
I would like to, but I know acsolutely nothing about Delcatty.

And even if I did, I wouldn't getting in between you two :P

IT
12-21-2005, 06:17 PM

Sheesh, I rated your Delcatty and posted mine, what's wrong?

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 06:21 PM
I can give you a heads up about it. I'm feeling better now that I've just reported IT.

Okay Delcatty are Normal pokemon with the ability Cute Charm
They have specialties in HP and Speed
Its breeding compatibilty is Ground, Fairy
75% female 25% male
Large variety in TM moves
Moves it learns while a Skitty:

Growl Lv. --

Tackle Lv. --

Tail Whip Lv. 3

Attract Lv. 7

Sing Lv. 13

Doubleslap Lv. 15

Assist Lv. 19

Charm Lv. 25

Faint Attack Lv. 27

Covet Lv. 31

Heal Bell Lv. 37

Double-Edge Lv. 39

Pika57
12-21-2005, 06:25 PM
IT is right... normally its a bad idea to have mulitple attacks of the same type unless they have different effects(like having rest and psychic on the same Pokemon even though there the same type attacks)

But yeah hes right. You have 4 phsyical attacks. A ghost type alone could deal tons of damage. And like he said an aggron could wipe it out.

Heck i could make a Machop that could beat that...

Japucar
12-21-2005, 06:28 PM
IT is right... normally its a bad idea to have mulitple attacks of the same type unless they have different effects(like having rest and psychic on the same Pokemon even though there the same type attacks)

But yeah hes right. You have 4 phsyical attacks. A ghost type alone could deal tons of damage. And like he said an aggron could wipe it out.

Heck i could make a Machop that could beat that...
Of course you could make a Machop that could beat it... It is a normal type!

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 06:28 PM
You guys are completely missing out on Iron Tail. Besides I'm considering replacing Doulbe-Edge with Psychic or Dig because of the recoil

Pika57
12-21-2005, 06:36 PM
You guys are completely missing out on Iron Tail. Besides I'm considering replacing Doulbe-Edge with Psychic or Dig because of the recoil

Iron tails a good attack... but it isn't a big solution. you need a variety of moves. Having three of one type and then another of a different ype doesn't balance a team

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 06:37 PM
I plan on changing it to

Hyper Beam
Return
Dig/Psychic
Iron Tail

does that help?

or

Dig
Return
Psychic
Iron Tail

IT
12-21-2005, 06:39 PM
I plan on changing it to

Hyper Beam
Return
Dig/Psychic
Iron Tail

does that help?

It helps a little, but try some moves like Thunderbolt and Calm Mind. They work wonder as well. Delcatty just lacks the defenses to stay alive.:ermm:

Japucar
12-21-2005, 06:39 PM
I plan on changing it to

Hyper Beam
Return
Dig/Psychic
Iron Tail

does that help?

or

Dig
Return
Psychic
Iron Tail
I am not too happy with Hyper Beam. First of all, it makes your Pokémon miss a turn, and it isn't htat strong.

Otherwise, pretty good I would say.

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 06:42 PM
I plan on giving her tons of Iron

IT
12-21-2005, 06:44 PM
I plan on giving her tons of Iron

I think that the amount you can drug your Pokemon is limited...

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 06:45 PM
I kno, it is limited IT

Pika57
12-21-2005, 06:46 PM
there is acertain number of vitamins you can give to a Pokemon. Even woth max stats its defenses are very low.

Loyal Arcanine
12-21-2005, 06:47 PM
Seriously, three normal-type damaging moves is no use. When you're going to attack, you'd want the highest relative power. Relative, meaning Hyper Beams base isn't really 150 since it takes two turns to execute, so make it 150/2=75. I'd say it's worth even less, but 75 is a theoretical view. Double-Edge hurts yourself, and Return's exact power is very hard to determine in-game.

Delcatty @ Leftovers
- Thunder Wave
- Heal Bell
- Double-Edge
- Charm/Wish

Delcatty @ Leftovers
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Sing/Thunder Wave/Wish
- Ice Beam/Baton Pass

And please stay on topic.

IT
12-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Thanks Mikey. I was pretty close to going ugly.

On the topic, I personally don't think Delcatty can Bp since it has no defenses.

Loyal Arcanine
12-21-2005, 06:52 PM
On the topic, I personally don't think Delcatty can Bp since it has no defenses.

Basically, Delcatty can't anything since it has no stats.

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 06:52 PM
You need to stay updated to what I'm posting.

I already told you I'm either changing the moves to this:

Hyper Beam
Return
Dig/Psyhic
Iron Tail

Or this:

Dig
Return
Psychic
Iron Tail.

PLEASE STAY UPDATED TO WHAT I AM POSTING

And I told you I plan on feeding Delcatty vitamins

Pika57
12-21-2005, 07:21 PM
You need to stay updated to what I'm posting.

I already told you I'm either changing the moves to this:

Hyper Beam
Return
Dig/Psyhic
Iron Tail

Or this:

Dig
Return
Psychic
Iron Tail.

PLEASE STAY UPDATED TO WHAT I AM POSTING

And I told you I plan on feeding Delcatty vitamins

Don't insult LA. He was being friendly. If you'd like he could've acted just like IT.

He was suggecting a better moveset. The ones you've picked out are better but still not that great.

Finglonger
12-21-2005, 07:24 PM
ok..that delcatty is awful...lets walk through it for a moment here.

first lets take a look at its stats...

max atk + nature= 251
max spec atk + nature=229

now obviously delcatty is not an attacking pkm..even its moves suggest support, not that its especially good at that since its stats there are sub par..but at least it can do that well.

mikes movesets are good..but I would also reccomend toxic/attract as suitable moves....delcatty is hard to pull off..it has a poor movepool and mediocre stats...

if you wanted a rating you got it, if you dont want to listen to criticisms than dont bother posting stuff like this

thanx

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 07:46 PM
I wonder what Satoshi Tajiri would think of you abusing the power of Pokemon!

Finglonger
12-21-2005, 07:48 PM
frankly miss I dont think he would give a damn...

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 07:48 PM
Do you even know who the heck he is? Doubted because ur imbusiles..

IT
12-21-2005, 07:49 PM

The inventor of Pokemon.

Finglonger
12-21-2005, 07:50 PM
yeah he created pokemon...but in case you havent noticed pokemon are lines of code..they are not living creatures, I think he should be more ashamed that he allowed such crappy pieces of code to get into his game.

IT
12-21-2005, 07:52 PM

Not to mention that imbusile isn't a word...

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 07:53 PM
Oh so your calling the creator of pokemon ashamed? tsk if it werent for him this forum woldn't even exist

Finglonger
12-21-2005, 07:55 PM
yeah well he should be, I mean the original pokemon games were great..hell even gold/silver had their moments...but now its like they'll throw any garbage out there.

Pika57
12-21-2005, 07:56 PM
Oh so your calling the creator of pokemon ashamed? tsk if it werent for him this forum woldn't even exist0

No it would exist.

It would be : Digimon Elite 2000 or DE2K

Just listen to our advice okay. Were more experienced in this kind of thing.

Loyal Arcanine
12-21-2005, 07:58 PM
Oh so your calling the creator of pokemon ashamed? tsk if it werent for him this forum woldn't even exist

You know, you seem to have a talent for getting off-topic. Not to mention that your arguments leave a lot to desire. But apart from that, stop getting off-topic, and learn that, in a debate, people are going to disagree with you. If you don't like that, don't debate.

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 07:59 PM
Oh so now your calling me inexperienced. Just so you know on Sapphire my Link battle wins went over 40 by just 7 ppl who all wanted rematches because i always won, now who's the inexperienced one?

IT
12-21-2005, 08:00 PM
Oh so now your calling me inexperienced. Just so you know on Sapphire my Link battle wins went over 40 by just 7 ppl who all wanted rematches because i always won, now who's the inexperienced one?

You are.

Fing is easily one of the Top3 battlers in pe2k.

Pika57
12-21-2005, 08:00 PM

you and your even more n00by friends.

Finglonger
12-21-2005, 08:01 PM
you..I have more experience in my little finger..in fact i know how to settle this..we'll just have a netbattle match...I have my gameboy team set up there...I'll link you if you need it and we'll have at it..what do you say?

IT
12-21-2005, 08:01 PM
you..I have more experience in my little finger..in fact i know how to settle this..we'll just have a netbattle match...I have my gameboy team set up there...I'll link you if you need it and we'll have at it..what do you say?

I already tried. She doesn't know how to install it. >_<

Finglonger
12-21-2005, 08:03 PM
I'll link her to tvsians forums..even a monkey could figure it out...his tutorials are extremely simple..just give me one second to find the new url

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 08:03 PM
they happen to be experienced battlers who own all of the legendaries at level 100 and u are a damned ***** who can go to mother fu**ing hell you son of a bit** report all you want bit** I dont give a damned if i'm banned.
nobody insults my friends like that u bit**

btw i dont do link battles, they're pointless when u could just battle in real life on ur gameboy

IT
12-21-2005, 08:04 PM
I'll link her to tvsians forums..even a monkey could figure it out...his tutorials are extremely simple..just give me one second to find the new url

I tried that too... >_<

Finglonger
12-21-2005, 08:05 PM
calm down girl...here follow this link..mods dont ban her yet..we have a score to settle..thank you

Pm me if you need help installing it, no use spamming any more

http://www.tvsian.com/netbattle/download.htm

Pika57
12-21-2005, 08:06 PM
they happen to be experienced battlers who own all of the legendaries at level 100 and u are a damned ***** who can go to mother fu**ing hell you son of a bit** report all you want bit** I dont give a damned if i'm banned.
nobody insults my friends like that u bit**

This is a well known fact.

Legendaries, are used by N00bs. If you want to be a part of this community its best you understand that. Legendaries are buffed up Pokemon who are frowned upon in professional battle leagues.

Finglonger
12-21-2005, 08:08 PM
pika is right..but feel free to use anything in our match..I'll post the log in the online battling section if it ever happens

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 08:08 PM
the word noobs, fyi its childish, 1 graders say that, so would u like ur milk and cookies moron?

Finglonger
12-21-2005, 08:09 PM
the word noobs, fyi its childish, 1 graders say that, so would u like ur milk and cookies moron?

ok, Ive tried hard to be patient..but you need to stfu..if you think youre hot stuff get on nb..if youre too stupid to figure out how to install it then I guess that proves me right as well....

IT
12-21-2005, 08:09 PM

So say u instead of you isn't childish?:rolleyes:

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 08:13 PM
like i dont have the brain to take the risk of getting my com infected with a virus moron? fat chance its brand new

IT
12-21-2005, 08:14 PM
like i dont have the brain to take the risk of getting my com infected with a virus moron? fat chance its brand new

I don't think anyone has ever gotten a virus from NetBattle. Also, if it's brand new, it should have enough virus protective programs.

Finglonger
12-21-2005, 08:14 PM
ok..I use nb, its 100% safe..lol. The mirrors it uses are very reliable...

Pika57
12-21-2005, 08:15 PM

Don't worry about the Netbattle program. It doesn't carry a virus. Its the most reliable online battle simulator on the net. It should be fine

RocketMeowth
12-21-2005, 08:29 PM
I too have a Delcatty. Oh and here is my advice for you, listen to IT and the others and get better moves. They aren't balanced at all. They are all just power moves and there aren't any stat moves in there. Your Delcatty couldn't even beat my Meowth! He has WAY better moves and could beat that pokemon of yours up so easily! Oh and here is my Delcatty.

Delcatty
Nickname: Delahkah

Attacks:
Sing
Attract
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Now I don't know about the Ice Beam but with those moves on Delahkah, no pokemon has beaten her without a fight.

Loyal Arcanine
12-21-2005, 08:37 PM
mods dont ban her yet

You sure saved her there.

Last warning, Delcatty Girl. Next time you're cursing, or getting way off-topic, we have a ban waiting for you.

Finglonger
12-21-2005, 08:38 PM
im just a nice guy

DelcattyGirl92
12-21-2005, 09:07 PM
Loyal Arcanine, it's my thread, my topic, we're having an argument of Delcatty. Does that seem offtopic? I think not. So I suggest you be stuck up somewhere else. Got it?

And Rocket Meowth my Delcatty has never lost a fight either. I battle at Battle Tower all the time and I'm proud to say no losses yet.

Loyal Arcanine
12-21-2005, 09:22 PM
Loyal Arcanine, it's my thread, my topic, we're having an argument of Delcatty. Does that seem offtopic? I think not. So I suggest you be stuck up somewhere else. Got it?

And Rocket Meowth my Delcatty has never lost a fight either. I battle at Battle Tower all the time and I'm proud to say no losses yet.

Guess what? This is not your forum. And last time I checked ...

... that is pretty off-topic.

Pika57
12-21-2005, 09:31 PM

Unless you haven't noticed lA is something we call "A global moderator"

Meaning he can ban you as fast as feels like.

Tip: Respect the mods... well actually respect everyone but respect the mods more.

Dragon_Seeker
12-21-2005, 09:52 PM
Tip: Respect the mods... well actually respect everyone but respect the mods more.

Hell, you don't even have to respect them. Just shutting up with the crap around them can usually suffice. :ermm:

That's how I get by. :hungry: Anywho...

DELCATTY - CUTE CHARM
@ Leftovers
~ Thunder Wave
~ Calm Mind
~ Ice Beam
~ Baton Pass

Pass to Seadra and good game, mate. Granted, setting up is harder than I make it seem, but with Calm Mind and such... eh... also Heal Bell and such, but Roselia does Aromatherapy about sixty times better than Delcatty (which really isn't saying much). BoltBeam, Wish, Substitute, Charm and Choice Banded physical moves are also cool options.

Meh. Everyone has their own opinions. Normally I'd upload the old Delcatty I used on an NU team, but I'm not sure Delcatty is NU anymore (nor did I save the EVs and moveset so I basically took what I've seen work... couldn't figure out the EVs though; I imagine more HP and defenses though, with a smidge of special attack).

RocketMeowth
12-21-2005, 11:21 PM

Stop being so rude to LA. LA is one of my friends and let me tell you, he is right and shouldn't be disrespected just like you are doing right now. You were the one who posted here asking for all these people to "rate that Delcatty" and guess what, we did. We did just what you asked us to do and you return the favor with all this crap on how we are being rude and all this other crap. Sure, an argument broke out but, why do you have to dissrespect those who tried to help you out!?

I may just be blabbin on here but, I really don't give a crap. So, stop dissrespecting my friends, get on with your life and remember, when you ask for a pokemon to be rated, let the people say what they want without any arguments!

-.- and if what I said was all incorect then well, oh well. I'll just be on my Meowthy way now.

AST89
12-22-2005, 12:42 AM
Delcatty, quit whining. When you say "rate my Delcatty" then moan when people tell you how much it sucks. If you want people to say what a great delcatty you have then post something more like "come rate my delcatty if you are on crack or biased."

PokemonElite2000
12-22-2005, 12:48 AM
The whole point of getting something rated is to be able to take criticism. If you can't take people's criticism in a well behaved manner, then don't start a thread like this.

*Thread locked.