PDA

View Full Version : Movie 8

masterryanx
12-24-2005, 06:00 AM
Has anyone here seen Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Lucario yet? I just finished watching it, and it is the best Pokemon movie yet. So if you've seen it post your thoughts and opinions here, I'd like to here what some of you have to say. :happy:

EDIT: Why did someone move my thread to Mixed Graphics/Art??? It was in the right place. Pokemon TV show and Movies.

Sleepy Sheep
12-24-2005, 01:01 PM
This shouldn't be here. It needs to be moved...again.

Frost Wolf
12-24-2005, 02:00 PM
Has anyone here seen Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Lucario yet? I just finished watching it, and it is the best Pokemon movie yet. So if you've seen it post your thoughts and opinions here, I'd like to here what some of you have to say. :happy:

EDIT: Why did someone move my thread to Mixed Graphics/Art??? It was in the right place. Pokemon TV show and Movies.

how`d you see it already???

Sleepy Sheep
12-24-2005, 04:05 PM
It's come out in the U.S...I think. Where the heck do you live?

Frost Wolf
12-24-2005, 04:06 PM
its out in the u.s????

Sleepy Sheep
12-24-2005, 04:09 PM
I don't know. Master may live somewhere else, but the only other place that would see it before us would be Japan.

masterryanx
12-24-2005, 08:17 PM
I don't know. Master may live somewhere else, but the only other place that would see it before us would be Japan.

Look at my location I'm nowhere near Japan... :tongue: Anyway you can get the Japanese DVDs on eBay but I downloaded the movie from bit torrent, it took 6 hours though... :ermm: But in my opinion well worth the wait. :happy:

It's come out in the U.S...I think. Where the heck do you live?

I think it'll be out in like March or April. Maybe even Febuary. But I've heard no official word. I've heard rumors and guesses, but I'm going to say around that time. Because Destiny Deoxys was out middle Febuary last year.

Kat-WolfGirl
12-24-2005, 08:21 PM
But the movie is still not out in stores yet or it will by on TV. You got it in the internet.

masterryanx
12-24-2005, 08:32 PM
But the movie is still not out in stores yet or it will by on TV. You got it in the internet.

Ya, the movie is in its raw form though meaning it's not dubbed nor does it have subtitles. Anyone can get it's just if you don't have DSL or highspeed internet it will literally take days to finish. I have DSL and it took me 6 hours. :ermm:

No one really knows yet exactly when it'll be out in america though, but to my knowledge it is currently being dubbed.

Zenaku
12-24-2005, 09:36 PM
I watched it earlier, myself. Definately the best movie yet. There was something different about it that I can't place my finger on, but whatever it was, I definately liked it.

Ah, and to prevent any possible confusions: although the Pokemon series is licenced, japanese raws are perfectly fine.

I'm not sure if it'd be wise to post a link at any time, but it's definately legal enough to keep this thread here. Just thought I'd say that before anyone else brings up the legalities of licenced anime.

masterryanx
12-24-2005, 11:34 PM
although the Pokemon series is licenced, japanese raws are perfectly fine.

I knew that or I wouldn't have even made this thread.

Anyway, I think the movie was less childish than some past movies have been, and the begining had an overall darker mood which I liked.

WACKY KENO
12-26-2005, 01:35 PM
I knew that or I wouldn't have even made this thread.

Anyway, I think the movie was less childish than some past movies have been, and the begining had an overall darker mood which I liked.
Can You E-Mail Me Or PM A Link To Where You Found It? my E-Mail is wackykeno@yahoo.com

Sweet May
12-28-2005, 12:03 AM
Can You E-Mail Me Or PM A Link To Where You Found It? my E-Mail is wackykeno@yahoo.com
I haven't seen the movie but I've seen loads of pictures. I don't know when the movie will appear in the U.S., but I do know that it's somewhere in 2006. Maybe in Spring or something. But this is one of the best movies I've seen (from the pictures... xD). The whole plot is fabulous. Rukario seems so much cool. Also the costumes that the gang wore. May looked pretty in her pink dress. Max seemed cute too. Now, all of this makes me extremely excited to see the movie when it is released in the U.S. :D

Togepi
12-28-2005, 01:02 AM
It should be out soon. Rukario, Manyula, and Manene are on T.V. To see them, watch Pokemon Advanced battle`s Theme Song.
Rukario: Mew go`s by a Tree. Rukario leans on the tree.
Manene: Team Rocket dances. See it in the bottom-right corner.
Manyula: Team Rocket Dances. It jumps across the screen ultra fast. I recomend playing it in Slo-mo.

Missingno mystery
12-28-2005, 10:07 PM
It should be out soon. Rukario, Manyula, and Manene are on T.V. To see them, watch Pokemon Advanced battle`s Theme Song.
Rukario: Mew go`s by a Tree. Rukario leans on the tree.
Manene: Team Rocket dances. See it in the bottom-right corner.
Manyula: Team Rocket Dances. It jumps across the screen ultra fast. I recomend playing it in Slo-mo.
Actually, you have to watch the older ones cause they took all them out of the beginning to the new episodes. They weren't supposed to be in there yet so Pokemon USA made the translators take em out.
I also looked at the pictures, but, to me it looks a bit as if they recycled the mountain climbing plot from the 6th movie, is it a bit different in animation?

masterryanx
12-29-2005, 02:50 AM
Actually, you have to watch the older ones cause they took all them out of the beginning to the new episodes. They weren't supposed to be in there yet so Pokemon USA made the translators take em out.
I also looked at the pictures, but, to me it looks a bit as if they recycled the mountain climbing plot from the 6th movie, is it a bit different in animation?

Moutain climbing? I'm quite sure what you mean by that. Oh, and also you guys know that the name was proven to be Lucario right? Although I tend to use Rukario a lot through habbit. :oops:

Togepi
12-29-2005, 02:56 AM
No, it is Rukario. Pronouced Lucario, however.

masterryanx
12-29-2005, 03:30 AM
No, it is Rukario. Pronouced Lucario, however.

Well, many things in the Japanese language are like this. Rugia-Lugia, Zoro-Zolo, Kirara-Kilala. The point is though it's spelled Lucario as well. Proof: http://www.pokemoncenter-online.com/portal/servlet/EC0204?jan_cd=4521329049199 this is a Japanes product from the Pokemon center in Japan. As you can see 'Lucario' is clearly spelled on it beside his picture.

Missingno mystery
12-29-2005, 04:19 PM
So you too think its Ok to now say Lucario? I've seen those things (would like to own some!) but not everyone on here was to keen on typing the name yet so I wasn't. And you do never know if nintendo'll change one more letter before release (couldn't see why though).

Also, I'm talking about, when Lucario runs off and everyone jumps in the car and they drive, day and night, throughout the hills to get to that weird mountain. It just reminds me to much of the 6th movie.

masterryanx
12-30-2005, 07:56 PM
So you too think its Ok to now say Lucario? I've seen those things (would like to own some!) but not everyone on here was to keen on typing the name yet so I wasn't. And you do never know if nintendo'll change one more letter before release (couldn't see why though).

Also, I'm talking about, when Lucario runs off and everyone jumps in the car and they drive, day and night, throughout the hills to get to that weird mountain. It just reminds me to much of the 6th movie.

There have also been many more products in Japan with his name spelled Lucario. Plus I've seen a site who claimed to have spoken with Pokemon of Japan representative who confirmed the English spelling. But ya who knows what the Pokemon USA will deem fit for an English name. :tongue: Although many legendaries in the past have kept the same name as in Japan.

Ya, I know what you're talking about but somehow It didn't remind me of movie 6... :oops:

joepetree
01-20-2006, 12:57 AM
does any one have a link for the new movie mew and the wave guiding hero ?

Umbreon Shadow
01-20-2006, 12:58 AM
Please don't revive old threads and please don't double post.

moese250
06-04-2006, 12:32 PM
pokemon movie 8 is already out in japan and is being introduced to america soon.

how do you watch the movie so early? :eh:

Missingno mystery
06-04-2006, 01:47 PM
pokemon movie 8 is already out in japan and is being introduced to america soon.

how do you watch the movie so early? :eh:
Can't you read!? Don't revive old threads, that means a month or more and its been more than 4.
To answer your question, there are sites on the Internet that you can download foreign movies off of, plus if you have a multi region DVD player you can buy the original movie on eBay.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
06-05-2006, 01:45 AM
is being introduced to america soon.And Australia thankfully =D

Anyway, old thread...