PDA

View Full Version : Shadow PKMN in XD

Lavita
12-25-2005, 02:22 PM
I just started playing Pokémon XD, has someone finished it?
If thats the case, what shadow pokemon will i meet?

Frost Wolf
12-25-2005, 02:33 PM
lugia,growlithe teddiursa,spinarak,moltres,articuno,zapdos,houndou r,poochyena, meowth,zangoose,butterfree,tangela,salamence,drago nite,mareep..and thats all i can think of.....

Umbreon Shadow
12-25-2005, 03:12 PM
Here is the full list of Shadow Pokemon:

Teddiursa, Ledyba, Poochyena, Houndour, Spheal, Baltoy, Mareep, Gulpin, Seedot, Spinarak, Numel, Carvanha, Shroomish, Delcatty, Voltorb, Makuhita, Vulpix, Duskull, Ralts, Mawile, Snorunt, Pineco, Natu, Roselia, Meowth, Swinub, Spearow, Grimer, Seel, Lunatone, Zangoose, Nosepass, Togepi, Paras, Growlithe, Shellder, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Tangela, Butterfree, Magneton, Venomoth, Weepinbell, Arbok, Primeape, Hypno, Raticate, Golduck, Sableye, Dodrio, Farfetch'd, Altaria, Kangaskhan, Banette, Magmar, Pinsir, Magcargo, Rapidash, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Lickitung, Scyther, Chansey, Poliwrath, Mr. Mime, Dugtrio, Manetric, Salamence, Marowak, Lapras, Lugia, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Tauros, Rhydon, Exeggutor and Dragonite.

Lavita
12-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Thank you, :tongue:

Clutch
12-27-2005, 10:50 PM
Sheesh, I think they put too many in there..... :tongue:

Frost Wolf
12-27-2005, 11:18 PM
naw,not really, the more the better, it gives you a better selection

Clutch
12-27-2005, 11:23 PM
naw,not really, the more the better, it gives you a better selection

Yeah, that "is" true:tongue:

Unknown shadower
12-28-2005, 12:38 PM
Alot....Way more than 30. So to get the point, alot

lugia shadow
01-02-2006, 12:13 PM
electrabuzz scyther lugia moltres zapdos articuno laprass tedisaure spearl seedot grimer
lunatone solrock dragoite

CATCH THAT SP{EARL AND TRAIN IT WAILREIN IS 1 OK THE BEST POKEMON ON THE GAME:eek: