PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Fusions

Togepi
12-27-2005, 03:40 AM
I raid the rules about tHE TRAINERS COURT AND WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS A WORTHY Case: Fusions: Should they be allowed?

Finglonger
12-27-2005, 04:19 AM
I think I can already say no..no to both questions

Also fix your damn caps locks buttons...its less than an inch away from your "A" key, thats less than an inch to make yourself sound like less of an idiot.

Pidgeot79
12-27-2005, 04:43 AM
I laugh at the idocity of this thread. Ofcourse fusions sound like a good idea. :rolleyes:

RocketMeowth
12-27-2005, 04:44 AM
I am with Fing on this. Fusions shouldn't be allowed because people can make un-beatable pokemon. Some fusions can have too many weaknesses whiles others have too many strengths. Also with Fusions, movesets aren't given by the ones who make them and neither are stats. Basically the only thing that we know with Fusions are the types, weaknesses, strengths and every move it can learn.

I may be blabbing on so I will just leave now.

Ultima Shadow
12-27-2005, 04:59 AM
I wouldn't want to face something like Ho-gia. :neutral:

TDD91
12-27-2005, 10:08 AM
I think possibly a more important question is why he was Raiding the Trainerts Court. =P

Subside
12-27-2005, 10:10 AM
.__. my god, what next? Fusions are just a big no no. What the hell would the refs do? where would that stats and attacks come from? and the list could go on. So in conclusion it wont happen :P

IT
12-27-2005, 10:14 AM
lmao?

wtf?

lol?

._.?

I'm lost....I always thought fusions were about spriting, not battling.:goofy:

Pika57
12-27-2005, 12:22 PM
No. Well wait maybe... no... hmm...no.

Definitely not a good idea. Jack would be overhauled with work for months, and anyone who came to URPG would think Fsions were N00bish and turn away.

Plus the forum is already short on able spriters...

Orthar
12-27-2005, 12:40 PM
I raid the rules about tHE TRAINERS COURT AND WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS A WORTHY Case: Fusions: Should they be allowed?

Ok fusions=HELL NO! It would be too confusing for everyone even the battlers. Think about this, think your idea through before you post a n00b question.(even though i did it too sometimes)

Loyal Arcanine
12-27-2005, 01:25 PM
No, this is definitely not good enough for a court case, and it is definitely a no. One would have to make up stats, movepools, etc., and that just no option.

*Thread locked.