PDA

View Full Version : I need some help! with my server

bryan
12-29-2005, 03:45 AM
Im sort of new 2 net battle and I cant just seem 2 get people 2 come 2 my server wich is on part time at night between 6-11o'clock. Im also looking for some trainers to join my new team wich i currently have1 member{me}. The name of my server is Team Gamma HQ and im the leader there.Ps id really appreciate it and I need 1 co leader,1adminand aco admin,also about 3-4 gruntsand i also would like some of you all to invite me in some tournaments.If you want to join my new team just Reply and come battle me and leave a specific time 2 meet u or in a certain server that is english,thanks

Pika57
12-29-2005, 03:49 AM
Im sort of new 2 net battle and I cant just seem 2 get people 2 come 2 my server wich is on part time at night between 6-11o'clock. Im also looking for some trainers to join my new team wich i currently have1 member{me}. The name of my server is Team Gamma HQ and im the leader there.Ps id really appreciate it and I need 1 co leader,1adminand aco admin,also about 3-4 gruntsand i also would like some of you all to invite me in some tournaments.If you want to join my new team just Reply and come battle me and leave a specific time 2 meet u or in a certain server that is english,thanks

A. It will be hard for many peopl to find the server considering you did not specify a Tme Zone. Second, i owuld not recomend opening a server. Just go to one of the larger ones.