PDA

View Full Version : Weird

Dragon Tamer Connor
04-16-2004, 09:46 PM
I'm in Pokemon Tower in my blue version right now and whenever a Gastly uses Lick on my Mew it say that it doesn't affect mew, but isn't ghost super-effective on Psychic pokemon? The only reason I can think of is that I got my mew from the mew glitch...

White Shadow
04-16-2004, 11:24 PM
In the original games, Psychics were immune to Ghost attacks. *shrugs*

Jirachi
04-17-2004, 03:21 AM
In the original games, Psychics were immune to Ghost attacks. *shrugs*Thats real weird.Wonder why they did that.

Thunderbird
04-17-2004, 08:08 AM
In the original games, Psychics were immune to Ghost attacks. *shrugs*
ya, that's right. Your game is perfectly alright. Ghost attacks are s/e to physics only since GSC.

crazy blue eyes
04-17-2004, 10:27 AM
i remembered....when i used my gastly when battling with drowzee,i used lick but no effect.then drowzee used confusion but no effect too!then i used lick again but it has effect this time!'its super effective!' it said....weird!

Pheonyx-X
04-26-2004, 01:24 AM
I find RBY very confusing!! So I don't play it anymore. Psychic and Ghost made my head spin back in those days!!!

Samus Aran
04-26-2004, 03:04 PM
LOL yah
i remeber when a meoth useed bite, and it hit my Gastly!!!but it didn't do any damage!
it just made me flinch!

Ierdar
04-27-2004, 01:03 PM
Ghost is supposed to be super effective against ghost, even in RBY. =\ Was always on mine.

gold
04-27-2004, 05:35 PM
:eek: weird...My gengar kept on using struggle when i put it against missingno and ,after that, the same on the elite four.
My games are glitchy

Steven
04-28-2004, 08:13 AM
ya, that's right. Your game is perfectly alright. Ghost attacks are s/e to physics only since GSC.
There is a big difference between Psychic and Physics. One is touching and the other isn't. Physics mainly refers to regular damage or fighting type and psychic is more of a special damage and psychic type.

Matthew
04-30-2004, 02:04 AM
Steven... you don't have to be so arrogant... I'm pretty sure that he meant Psychics... just a typo... I know for a fact that EVERYBODY makes some... even you... Physics is a type of science... it has nothing to do with fighting types what so ever...

boltAge
05-07-2004, 03:17 PM
There is a big difference between Psychic and Physics. One is touching and the other isn't. Physics mainly refers to regular damage or fighting type and psychic is more of a special damage and psychic type.
Physical, not Physics.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=physics

Physics is more related to SCIENCE than PHYSICAL. :rolleyes: You're practically spamming, since you're posting something directly off-topic. Pfft, call yourself a member who's been here for a long time. :rolleyes:

--

I don't think it matters much anyway, since there was only 1 ghost(Gengar, not including Haunter/Gastly) and it was better off being a Special Sweeper(And there was no decent ghost moves to have STAB with).

Ironshell Blastoise
05-15-2004, 05:09 AM
Hey Ryan, can you MANUALLY move his arrow to the right? PLEASE :pray: