PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother 2006.

Super Charmander
01-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Celebrity big Big Brother is Back! With Even more housemates, for a longer amount of time! And as usual big Brother will be as evil as ever!

A few surprising housmante! First of all, non celebrity Chantelle must convince every housemate that she is in a pop group called "Kandyfloss" (With a "K") and their hit single is "I want it right now". Also, politician George Galloway is a housemate, along with Traci - Beywatch actress and page 3 girl Jodi Marsh. Transvestite - Pete is another. There are a grand total of 11 housemates! 10 celebs and Chantelle - the pleb.

miyoun
01-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Celebrity big Big Brother is Back! With Even more housemates, for a longer amount of time! And as usual big Brother will be as evil as ever!

A few surprising housmante! First of all, non celebrity Chantelle must convince every housemate that she is in a pop group called "Kandyfloss" (With a "K") and their hit single is "I want it right now". Also, politician George Galloway is a housemate, along with Traci - Beverly hills actress and page 3 girl Jodi Marsh. Transvestite - Pete is another. There are a grand total of 11 housemates! 10 celebs and Chantelle - the pleb.

I love this years. If Chantelle phails, she leaves on Sunday.

EDIT: This should be in Entertainment

Sudo
01-06-2006, 07:05 PM

A few surprising housmante! First of all, non celebrity Chantelle must convince every housemate that she is in a pop group called "Kandyfloss" (With a "K") and their hit single is "I want it right now". Also, politician George Galloway is a housemate, along with Traci - Beverly hills actress and page 3 girl Jodi Marsh. Transvestite - Pete is another. There are a grand total of 11 housemates! 10 celebs and Chantelle - the pleb.
Lmao, "pleb", my friends call eachother that! Lmao.

Ugh, I dont like BB... I find it boring.

Cipher Admin Julie
01-07-2006, 09:35 AM
I love BB!!! Do you think Chantelle will pass her secret mission?

miyoun
01-07-2006, 10:48 AM
I love BB!!! Do you think Chantelle will pass her secret mission?

No. Not with a rebel politicion there =P

Super Charmander
01-07-2006, 02:35 PM
^ A rebel politician is unlikely to know about the latest girl bands though...

Shadow Siren
01-08-2006, 02:00 PM
I wonder who will get evicted tonight... Probably George Galloway or that Faria..

Alakazam
01-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Yes, this does belong in Entertainment.

But as for the show, I really couldn't care less. Reality TV is just stupid - I can't believe they still air this filth, it's revolting. One Big Brother series was way too much, we don't need any more.

*destroys the foolish concept that is "celebreality"*

Shadow Siren
01-08-2006, 04:09 PM
^ Wait a second... Isn't that SPAM?

If you don't like Big Brother, you don't have to post here! I bet you secretly love it, and you're flaming us to disguise it because you're ashamed!

IT
01-08-2006, 04:30 PM
^ Wait a second... Isn't that SPAM?

If you don't like Big Brother, you don't have to post here! I bet you secretly love it, and you're flaming us to disguise it because you're ashamed!

Not spam, since the post had a point:

Yes, this does belong in Entertainment.

Shadow Siren
01-08-2006, 04:33 PM
^Point?
Okay it belongs in entertainment! That was hardly a que to go on about how awful BB is! If he doesn't like it he shouldn't post! Or at least put it less bluntly.

Alakazam
01-08-2006, 04:41 PM
^Point?
Okay it belongs in entertainment! That was hardly a que to go on about how awful BB is! If he doesn't like it he shouldn't post! Or at least put it less bluntly.

IT's right, it wasn't SPAM. And even if I hadn't pointed out that this is in the wrong board, it still wouldn't have been SPAM. This thread is apparently meant to talk about the show, and I gave my opinion. I have just as much right to post my opinion on the subject as anyone who intends to watch the show.

My bluntness was intentional, just to point how how much I despise "reality" tv :rolleyes:

Shadow Siren
01-08-2006, 04:50 PM
^ Your right! It's a thread for discussing the program! But how can you discuss it if you don't watch it?

I don't believe this thread is called "Do you like big brother, or do you think it's reality TV filth" :rolleyes:

Sudo
01-10-2006, 05:39 PM
^ Your right! It's a thread for discussing the program! But how can you discuss it if you don't watch it?

I don't believe this thread is called "Do you like big brother, or do you think it's reality TV filth" :rolleyes:
Back down, Newbie. You wont win this one!

*Talks some giberish Big Brother nonesense in order to stay on topic*

Shadow Siren
01-10-2006, 08:08 PM
OHHH! nominations! I'll edit when I find out who's up for eviction!

StrawberryPinkMewIchigo
01-14-2006, 07:06 AM
This seriously is spam when in other discussion, because many people wouldn't give a rat's ass about big brother. I'd call the creator a n00b, but as I only have 2 posts...:ermm:

Finglonger
01-14-2006, 07:17 AM
This seriously is spam when in other discussion, because many people wouldn't give a rat's ass about big brother. I'd call the creator a n00b, but as I only have 2 posts...:ermm:

haha..I can already tell youre going to make a good member...

but she is right nobody gives a damn about big brother :wink:

StrawberryPinkMewIchigo
01-14-2006, 09:11 AM
haha..I can already tell youre going to make a good member...

but she is right nobody gives a damn about big brother :wink:
What was it about? It looked from a commercial that it had to do with a house.

And celebreality shows, if I may, suck. Because the people are so well known, it is no fun. Survivor, yes. Celeb Survivor, no.

TDD91
01-14-2006, 09:44 AM
Basically, Celeleb BB locks about 10 celebs in a house together and kicks one out every so often. =P

I want Maggot to win. Come on you Welsh!

miyoun
01-14-2006, 09:56 AM
Basically, Celeleb BB locks about 10 celebs in a house together and kicks one out every so often. =P

I want Maggot to win. Come on you Welsh!

13 Actually. I'm too lazy to watch it. I know whos up for eviction though.

Shadow Siren
01-14-2006, 11:45 AM
I want chantelle to win! YOU GO ESSEX GIRLS!

Jodie went out yesterday...

TDD91
01-14-2006, 11:47 AM
Essex Girls = Chavette Wh0r3s

Go Maggot/Pete!

Shadow Siren
01-14-2006, 11:49 AM
Lyk Omg!!! Chantelle Won!!!