PDA

View Full Version : ^~'Future Homes/Dream Homes'~^

Scorch Ry
04-17-2004, 03:44 AM
Where do you plan to live? What will your house be like? What kind of furniture? Explain it all throughout this thread!

Neo Emolga
04-17-2004, 03:50 AM
I like the style of Frank Lloyd Wright's archtechure, and I would like a house like the ones he designs. I'd love to live in that house he actually built on top of a waterfall, but then parking a car might be a little difficult...

Agent Orange
04-17-2004, 03:51 AM
I plan to live up in either the Forested Moutains of the Northern U.S. Or in Rome. Either one works.

I plan to have Rural furniture. :smile:

Neo Emolga
04-17-2004, 03:53 AM
I'd rather live in a city than live in the country. I want to see action, I don't want to watch grass grow all day long. And boy would I hate to be a farmer...

Agent Orange
04-17-2004, 03:55 AM
Im to lazy to be a farmer.

That and I...HATE...PIGS! :dazed:

Scorch Ry
04-17-2004, 03:56 AM
Me...a city person, also! I will first start off my life in an apartment building! I want to have Roman/Ancient furniture and mic. stuff because I love ancient things!

TDD91
04-17-2004, 04:10 AM
Anywhere excpt Derbyshire or France is fine with me. =P

Scorch Ry
04-17-2004, 04:13 AM
What's wrong with Paris? When it comes to pasta foods, they are the best! But, what's wrong with it?

Sutiivun
04-17-2004, 04:23 AM
I think I'll live in a city but not a big one. It's to much of a hassle. LA traffic for example. -_- It takes 30 minutes to go 1 mile, LITERALLY!! :mad:

As for furniture, I don't know. I'll probably start my life in an apartment, by a house, and see what matches. ^_^

Scorch Ry
04-17-2004, 04:29 AM
I was thinking the exact same thing! An apartment, then a small home. If I get married, then we will move into a medium-sized home where the house is ours alone......*sigh*

Ironshell Blastoise
04-17-2004, 06:27 AM
I plan to become an architect, so I will be designing my house as well as the interior and landscaping. I want to go with an Ancient-Roman-esque mixed with contemporary soft lines to make a very one of a kind house. My furniture will vary by room, and I will live, well, in an undecided location. Probably New York ^_^

Thunderbird
04-17-2004, 01:53 PM
I plan to live alone when i've grown. Either live in UK, or HK. If i still live in HK, i hope i will be rich enough to buy a flat which i can view 360 degrees sea. Or live in UK with spiral wooden staircase. i love spiral wooden staircase. :angel:
i like cyber style, so i love all white furniture :happy:

Khashoggi
04-18-2004, 01:43 AM
I'd like a large house in upstate NY, or, if not that, somewhere much further south of it in the country. I don't know much of American geography, but I plan to earn enough to be able to position myself wherever I like in the US. I'm not staying in England, at any rate. =f

Hrmm... I'm not a fan of modern housing designs, so I'd probably be going for something at least 100 years old, but the interior decoration'd probably be either sharp and eye-catching, or plain-ish and featuring a lot of curves... I can't stand patterned furniture, so there'd be none around. Probably quite a lot of leather though.

Jet
04-18-2004, 08:06 AM
I'd prefer a traditional Japanese house, but with the comforts of today, near-by a lake, on mountains. ^^