PDA

View Full Version : Battle Strategy (Pokemon Battle)

Trainer Mehmet
01-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Oke the Pokemon battle is so great and with mine Strategy is great. This Strategy goes about the Moves and Status effects. This strategy is handy for the Pokemon beginner Trainer to can be fight with his Pokemon and give the Final Blow and they must becarefull for the Type Advantage. I hope it can be help greatly.

-Status effect-
You must go on the Battle of Poison Pokemon and what do you can use? Nou the answer is right Easy Fire and Poison Pokemon that can be used but if you not thrust for that Battle you must buy the Item named Antidote (For the healing of the Poison Status). But you can beat the Poison Pokemon with the Ground and Fire Pokemon on easy way. And if you battle between the Grass Pokemon than you use the Pokemon with the Poison and Fire Pokemon. And absolutely not the Ground and Rock Pokemon but they loses all the time between the Grass Pokemon.

-Type Advance-
Type advance is too important to use that Advance you can must know what the Power that are Decreasing you Health quicker or not. You can check you Pokemon Type and with That Battle you must use some Power on the Battle so you must Fight to the Fire Pokemon you can use the Water and Ice Pokemon to beat him quickly. Fly Pokemon can be defeats quickly by the Electro Pokemon's here is the Example To use on the Pokemon on the some Battle.

Fly Pokemon: Electro, Water (For the Speed Down) and Poison (for the Pokemon is infected by the poison effect).

Electro Pokemon: Fire and Ground Pokemon. (Fire is for Attack and Ground is for the Attack and Defence Power).

-Tech's-
Some Pokemon have some Straong tech's to use and you must be your Pokemon on some level come to learn. Mine beginner great attack is of Pokemon is allways the Thunder attacks and Fire Attack. For some ghost Pokemon is the techis named Bite great and powerfull. Oke here come the Pokemon of Level 30 and with strongest moves is the Power of Punch Fire, Water, Thunder and Ice Punch great to use. And boosting you attack every turn with attack is great to use in the Beginning with the move named Rage is great to use oke that's all mine information about the Battle of Pokemon for the Beginner more comes later for the much greater Pokemon Trainer.

Pika57
01-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Oke the Pokemon battle is so great and with mine Strategy is great. This Strategy goes about the Moves and Status effects. This strategy is handy for the Pokemon beginner Trainer to can be fight with his Pokemon and give the Final Blow and they must becarefull for the Type Advantage. I hope it can be help greatly.

-Status effect-
You must go on the Battle of Poison Pokemon and what do you can use? Nou the answer is right Easy Fire and Poison Pokemon that can be used but if you not thrust for that Battle you must buy the Item named Antidote (For the healing of the Poison Status). But you can beat the Poison Pokemon with the Ground and Fire Pokemon on easy way. And if you battle between the Grass Pokemon than you use the Pokemon with the Poison and Fire Pokemon. And absolutely not the Ground and Rock Pokemon but they loses all the time between the Grass Pokemon.

-Type Advance-
Type advance is too important to use that Advance you can must know what the Power that are Decreasing you Health quicker or not. You can check you Pokemon Type and with That Battle you must use some Power on the Battle so you must Fight to the Fire Pokemon you can use the Water and Ice Pokemon to beat him quickly. Fly Pokemon can be defeats quickly by the Electro Pokemon's here is the Example To use on the Pokemon on the some Battle.

Fly Pokemon: Electro, Water (For the Speed Down) and Poison (for the Pokemon is infected by the poison effect).

Electro Pokemon: Fire and Ground Pokemon. (Fire is for Attack and Ground is for the Attack and Defence Power).

-Tech's-
Some Pokemon have some Straong tech's to use and you must be your Pokemon on some level come to learn. Mine beginner great attack is of Pokemon is allways the Thunder attacks and Fire Attack. For some ghost Pokemon is the techis named Bite great and powerfull. Oke here come the Pokemon of Level 30 and with strongest moves is the Power of Punch Fire, Water, Thunder and Ice Punch great to use. And boosting you attack every turn with attack is great to use in the Beginning with the move named Rage is great to use oke that's all mine information about the Battle of Pokemon for the Beginner more comes later for the much greater Pokemon Trainer.

please stop making guides filled with flawed and ilegible information. There is no need of them.