PDA

View Full Version : Anyone traded there col. pokemon to R/S yet?

Vash
04-17-2004, 05:53 PM
So did anybody started breding them and training them?
An look at my sig

Mechaflame
04-17-2004, 06:26 PM
*is waiting for the deletion of this topic* :think:

~Dragon Trainer Marissa~
04-17-2004, 06:26 PM
I was looking forward to trading all of my Pokemon over to Sapphire and filling up my Pokedex, but then I sent a few over and found out that the old ones aren't in the Pokedex at all!! :cry: Why is that? I might try some breeding experiments in the future but I haven't started yet.

Thunderbird
04-18-2004, 06:11 AM
I was looking forward to trading all of my Pokemon over to Sapphire and filling up my Pokedex, but then I sent a few over and found out that the old ones aren't in the Pokedex at all!! :cry: Why is that? I might try some breeding experiments in the future but I haven't started yet.
the old pokemon will only appear after u get national pokedex. The way to get the national pokedex is probably by trading with FR/LG or getting 202 RS pokemon to your current pokedex.

PokemonMaster-Chris
04-18-2004, 09:42 PM
You get the National Dex when you trade with FR/LG. I traded over all my pokemon from Colosseum to Ruby. I haven't breeded them yet but I am training a team from there.

Crummie
04-19-2004, 12:24 AM
That's so stupid! They should give you the National Dex with Colosseum also!

Sephiroth
04-19-2004, 12:57 AM
That's so stupid! They should give you the National Dex with Colosseum also!

*Gasp* And miss out on the oportunity to SHAKE US DOWN FOR MORE MONEY? Good lord, NO! :oops: :sweat:

VenusaurTrainer
04-19-2004, 02:16 AM
*Gasp* And miss out on the oportunity to SHAKE US DOWN FOR MORE MONEY? Good lord, NO! :oops: :sweat:

Yeah Nintendo screws you over on that kinda stuff.

PokemonElite2000
04-19-2004, 03:17 AM
Yeah Nintendo screws you over on that kinda stuff.
Think of it this way, if you ran a business, you want to make as much as money as possible, and by doing this, Nintendo is making as much money as possible lol :sweat: .

People with BOTH Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, would probably get Fire Red/Leaf Green anyways. The only downside is having to wait until Fire Red/Leaf Green is released in September.

Eric and Totodile
04-19-2004, 07:06 PM
is it possible to trade between USA Ruby/Sapphire and Japanese Fire Red/Leaf Green? Just a thought.