PDA

View Full Version : New Pokemon Cards - By Ruben

Ruben
04-17-2004, 06:18 PM
Hello, I already made a Feebas, I don't think it has come out yet, but it certainly not came out yet here in Belgium, can you tell me wat you think of it ?

If you want, I accapt requests, so if you want your fav. pokemon on your own card, just ask me, tell me which pokemon and desired attacks. :)

CARDS: (I keep adding cards to the main post)

http://bb.1asphost.com/RVimages/Ruben_Feebas_Card.jpg http://bb.1asphost.com/RVimages/Ruben_Milotic_Card.jpg http://bb.1asphost.com/RVimages/MF_Tyranitar_Card_New.jpg

- Ruben V.

Mechaflame
04-17-2004, 06:47 PM
Cool Feebas card. Oh, and I'll make a request. I want a Tyranitar with a Pokemon Power, Rock Wall. If the Pokemon's attack is 30 or below, Tyranitar is not affected by any damage or status change. Then Blinding Sand, that takes two Fighting Energy and does 30 and Rock Storm, which takes three Fighting Energy and a single Normal Energy and does 50 damage. That's it! Thanks! :biggrin:

Ruben
04-17-2004, 07:42 PM
Cool Feebas card. Oh, and I'll make a request. I want a Tyranitar with a Pokemon Power, Rock Wall. If the Pokemon's attack is 30 or below, Tyranitar is not affected by any damage or status change. Then Blinding Sand, that takes two Fighting Energy and does 30 and Rock Storm, which takes three Fighting Energy and a single Normal Energy and does 50 damage. That's it! Thanks! :biggrin:

I'll give it a try ;)

Ruben
04-17-2004, 07:43 PM
NEW CARD

Hello, I just made a new card, the evolution to Feebas. I worked about 2 hours on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X_X I REALLY hope you all like it ! (i also added it to the main post)

I even made it holographical !

http://bb.1asphost.com/RVimages/Ruben_Milotic_Card.jpg

Mechaflame
04-17-2004, 08:11 PM
Both the Feebas and the Milotic cards are cool. You're good at this! :biggrin:

Sutiivun
04-17-2004, 08:16 PM
Hey Ruben, those are cool! Nice job!! :wink2:

Ruben
04-17-2004, 09:12 PM
Both the Feebas and the Milotic cards are cool. You're good at this! :biggrin:
Hey Ruben, those are cool! Nice job!! :wink2:

THX !!! :) Coming up : Tyranitar (for MechaFlame)

Mechaflame
04-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Oh, I can't wait until I see the Tyranitar! :biggrin:

Jet
04-18-2004, 06:18 AM
Lol... it's amazing how many people are copying me... =P ^^ (See the link in sig)

Comments (since I'm a "realist" maker; meaning you'll hardly notice its a fake):

different font on the "evolves from..."
different font on Poké-description
maybe SOME people will have a hard time calculating the 2/3, 1/3 thing... but it's a nice idea.
why is it "her"? (Ok... nvm... it's "your" milotic, so its should have a specific gender ^^)
if it's "Ruben's" Pokémon, u should use the gym-leader blank.

Anyway, nice job. where'd you get the blanks?

Ruben
04-18-2004, 08:37 AM
Lol... it's amazing how many people are copying me... =P ^^ (See the link in sig) Ow, lol, i never saw you before :silly: i first wanted to do a mix, but everybody has it already, matrix, x-men, starwars,... So i decided to make my own 'version' of the cards :happy:

Comments (since I'm a "realist" maker; meaning you'll hardly notice its a fake):
Ye, thx anyway ^-^ :wink: But these 2 are my very first time ever.

different font on the "evolves from..." Ye, I had no example for that one.
different font on Poké-description I didn't knew which size I should use...maybe SOME people will have a hard time calculating the 2/3, 1/3 thing... but it's a nice idea. Ye lol, i totally know, i was thinking the same, but ow well, it's never going to be used...
why is it "her"? (Ok... nvm... it's "your" milotic, so its should have a specific gender ^^) LOL, i know :redface: But i didn't have enough room for that.
if it's "Ruben's" Pokémon, u should use the gym-leader blank. There is no room for that on my blanks...

Anyway, nice job. where'd you get the blanks? fakecard.com, lol, sorry, i removed the 'fakecard.com', but i placed it back on, sorry !! :redface: :redface:

PS: Do you know a good uploading place ?

Jet
04-18-2004, 11:29 AM
I use Angelfire... cool, cause it has a huge capacity limit.

Lol, y saying sorry? it's not my site =P but you shouldn't remove those things. They should get credit too =P ^^

Ruben
04-18-2004, 11:55 AM
I use Angelfire... cool, cause it has a huge capacity limit.

Lol, y saying sorry? it's not my site =P but you shouldn't remove those things. They should get credit too =P ^^

Ye, i know... I also used Angelfire, but look wat happened !...

- Ruben V.

Ruben
04-18-2004, 05:15 PM
FINALLY !!! MF's Tyranitar is DONE !!!!!!!! :-D

http://bb.1asphost.com/RVimages/MF_Tyranitar_Card.jpg

Tell me wat you think of it :)

- Ruben V.

Crossfire Chaos
04-18-2004, 06:25 PM
I can't see them! >_<

Scizor
04-19-2004, 01:28 PM
I can't see them! >_<

i can ! and they are gooooood

boltAge
04-19-2004, 02:02 PM
They are broken...(Means the cards are overpowered). I mean, come on, 2 energy for 30 damage and enemy is paralyzed? The pictures are fine though.

Ruben
04-19-2004, 02:59 PM
They are broken...(Means the cards are overpowered). I mean, come on, 2 energy for 30 damage and enemy is paralyzed? The pictures are fine though.

Lol, i mean, dos it matter ? You are never going to use it, and you had to flip a coin and it could get confused.
Anyway, i'll watch out for that next time ;) THX

PS: THX BLASTOISE !!!!! ^-^

Any requests ? :happy:

- Ruben V.

Jet
04-19-2004, 03:42 PM
Well, someone's taking ovah the card business =P

Anyway, nice job again... ^^ this time where'd u get the backgrounds???

Ruben
04-19-2004, 06:25 PM
Well, someone's taking ovah the card business =P

Anyway, nice job again... ^^ this time where'd u get the backgrounds???

LOL ! I could never take over your business. ( :twisted: altough that is my secret plan :twisted: ) Lol, nah, just kidding, well the basic template i got from Facecard, as you can see, but the background i used behind my pokemon i just searched on the net, i found a picture with rocks, i cut it, i made it smaller and then i editted it with my tools to let it look a bit more cooler. And i was lucky, because Tyranitar fits GREAT on it, his feet are even on the PERFECT place :lol: µ

PS: Is the card really that god-like ? :eek: I have seen MORE stronger cards !

- Ruben V.

Ironshell Blastoise
04-19-2004, 10:52 PM
Eh, melikes the idea, but melikes also cards that, well, aren't broken. I don't like to put down good lookin cards, but 50 damage and automatic para is definitely broken. You have some gramatical errors, and the wording on the attacks isn't exactly, well, official (the card makers have certain phrases they use for common things). Other than that, they look good. Don't take it the wrong way, but you could always tone down ppl's request to make them non-broken.

The most broken Pogeyman card ever was Sneasel from Neo Genesis. OMG, I got taken to skool by that lil asswhipe >.> Genesis Slowking is the next broken, I think, cancelling their Trainer use 50% of the time, and the Powers were stackable, meaning 4 Slowkings=6.25% chance to use the trainer. PWNT. This is all taking into consideration that I only talk about cards from Wizards. Nintendo, when they have full control over the cards, COMEPLETELY changed the metagame and basic gameplay :frown: Meaning, I dun like the cards since Nintendo and Hasboro have taken the reigns :susp:

Oh, I have a request. Jet did a 1337 job on meh Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise lineup. You can do me a couple :)

Melikes teh nido males...

Nidoran (male)
Grass type
hp:50
Weakness:Psychic
Resistance:none
RC:1
Pokemon Power (or body, whatever they call it now): Rage Build: Whenever an attack from Nidoran does damage to the Defending Pokemon, you may flip a coin for every 2 damage counters on Nidoran. For each heads, that attack does 10 more damage. This power can't be used if Nidoran has a status effect.
Fury Attack: 1 Grass energy: 10x: Flip 3 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.

Nidorino
Grass type
70 hp
Anger:G:During your next turn, double the final damage that Rage would do to the defending Pokemon.
Rage:GC:20+:This attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each damage counter on Nidorino.

Nidoking
Fighting type
100 HP
Weakness:water
Resistance:electric
RC:3
Pokemon Power:Poison Point:If Nidoking is attacked and takes more than 30 damage by that attack, the attacking Pokemon is now Poisoned. This power stops working when Nidoking has a Status Ailment.
Scrape off:GGGC:40:If the Defending Pokemon doesn't faint from this attak, look at the top 3 cards of your deck. Choose one of them, put it into your hand, then discard the other two.

There. If you could fix the wording of everything so its more "official", that'd be great. Jet can help you if you need help with "official" wording. Thanks

Ruben
04-20-2004, 02:47 PM
Eh, melikes the idea, but melikes also cards that, well, aren't broken. I don't like to put down good lookin cards, but 50 damage and automatic para is definitely broken. You have some gramatical errors, and the wording on the attacks isn't exactly, well, official (the card makers have certain phrases they use for common things). Other than that, they look good. Don't take it the wrong way, but you could always tone down ppl's request to make them non-broken.

The most broken Pogeyman card ever was Sneasel from Neo Genesis. OMG, I got taken to skool by that lil asswhipe >.> Genesis Slowking is the next broken, I think, cancelling their Trainer use 50% of the time, and the Powers were stackable, meaning 4 Slowkings=6.25% chance to use the trainer. PWNT. This is all taking into consideration that I only talk about cards from Wizards. Nintendo, when they have full control over the cards, COMEPLETELY changed the metagame and basic gameplay :frown: Meaning, I dun like the cards since Nintendo and Hasboro have taken the reigns :susp:

Oh, I have a request. Jet did a 1337 job on meh Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise lineup. You can do me a couple :)

Melikes teh nido males...

Nidoran (male)
Grass type
hp:50
Pokemon Power (or body, whatever they call it now): Rage Build: Whenever an attack from Nidoran does damage to the Defending Pokemon, you may flip a coin for every 2 damage counters on Nidoran. For each heads, that attack does 10 more damage. This power can't be used if Nidoran has a status effect.
Fury Attack: 1 Grass energy: 10x: Flip 3 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.

Nidorino
Grass type
70 hp
Anger:G:During your next turn, double the final damage that Rage would do to the defending Pokemon.
Rage:GC:20+:This attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each damage counter on Nidorino.

Nidoking
Fighting type
100 HP
Weakness:water
Resistance:electric
RC:3
Pokemon Power:Poison Point:If Nidoking is attacked and takes more than 30 damage by that attack, the attacking Pokemon is now Poisoned. This power stops working when Nidoking has a Status Ailment.
Scrape off:GGGC:40:If the Defending Pokemon doesn't faint from this attak, look at the top 3 cards of your deck. Choose one of them, put it into your hand, then discard the other two.

There. If you could fix the wording of everything so its more "official", that'd be great. Jet can help you if you need help with "official" wording. Thanks

OK :happy: I'll make them, but wat do you mean with 'RC' and do you mean with 'GGGC' Green energy card X3 + one Colorless card ??

- Ruben V.

Mechaflame
04-20-2004, 03:00 PM
Ruben! Thanks a lot for the Tyranitar! That's awesome! :biggrin:

Ruben
04-20-2004, 03:02 PM
Ruben! Thanks a lot for the Tyranitar! That's awesome! :biggrin:

No, thank you :biggrin: I'm happy you like it ! :wink2:

- Ruben V.

Ironshell Blastoise
04-20-2004, 07:27 PM
RC=Retreat cost, kthnx

Make King's RC=4, plz. 2 is not enough, especially with his Power and Attack.

Mechaflame
04-21-2004, 03:13 PM
Oops! You forgot the HP on the Tyranitar! Eek! :eek:
EDIT - Can you make the HP 100

Ruben
04-21-2004, 03:49 PM
Kholdstaire- RC 4, okay :) And the GGGC is Green energy card X3 + a colorless one ?

Mechaflame- WOOPS !!!! LOL !! I'll edit it right away :silly:

- Ruben V.

Ruben
04-21-2004, 03:57 PM
Here is the new one:

http://bb.1asphost.com/RVimages/MF_Tyranitar_Card_New.jpg

Enjoy !

-Ruben V.

Scizor
04-21-2004, 06:17 PM
they are awasome !!

A request :

A card with a Oddish, Salamence & Blastoise in 1 ??? can that ?

Ruben
04-21-2004, 06:20 PM
Oh-ow... i got a lot of requests but no time to do them... I'll get started on kholdstaire's requests.

- Ruben V.

Ironshell Blastoise
04-21-2004, 07:14 PM
GGGC=3xGrass, 1x any

Mechaflame
04-23-2004, 02:51 PM
Thanks for editing my Tyranitar, Ruben! :clap:

Ruben
05-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Ok, i'm so sorry, i totally forgot -_-; Sorry koldhstaire, i'll get started right away, you still want the nidoran evolution, right ?

- Ruben V.

Cody
05-02-2004, 09:22 PM
Could you make Cody's Crawdaunt? Thanks! Oh, and could it have one of those double-type things like in Team Aqua EX?

Ruben
05-03-2004, 03:21 PM
Could you make Cody's Crawdaunt? Thanks! Oh, and could it have one of those double-type things like in Team Aqua EX?

I'm sorry, but here in belgium arn't the Team Aqua's out yet, so could you pleas explain more clearly, thx ^-^

- Ruben V.

Cody
05-03-2004, 06:16 PM
Oh. Ok, just make it Dark Type.