PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon XD Soundtrack

bub101
01-15-2006, 09:10 PM
where can i find the soundtrack for pokemon xd? or at least find pokemon xd mp3s to download?

bub101
01-26-2006, 01:23 AM
why the (bleep) wont you respond to me? you look here mista, no!, dont give that bullcrap, idont know what the hell's goin on! you need to just cut the proverbial (bleep) and respond to me, or at least respond to me and tell me why you wouldn't respond in the first place:mad:

Ierdar
01-26-2006, 01:28 AM
why the (bleep) wont you respond to me? you look here mista, no!, dont give that bullcrap, idont know what the hell's goin on! you need to just cut the proverbial (bleep) and respond to me, or at least respond to me and tell me why you wouldn't respond in the first place:mad:
Hey, Jackass, Maybe no one is answering because no one knows. Maybe it's because no idiot in the right mind would want to listen to that music so no such mp3 file exists.

Have some god damn patience or ask on another forum.

RocketMeowth
01-26-2006, 02:20 AM
Ierdar has said everything that was needed to be said. Now can a mod lock this topic? It is of no use anymore since it was answered.

Ash's_descendant
01-26-2006, 07:02 AM
Sorry if I'm not suppose to be posting here but I happen to know where he could actually get music or MP3's for Pokemon XD. Theres a program called lime wirelimewire.com Click on downloads and get the basic one. When all that is complete you can download any song/music you want and its totally free.

Just to let you all know I'm not advertising, just trying to help even though I think you all took care of his question already:oops:

Ironshell Blastoise
01-26-2006, 11:30 AM

Idiots like you are what make my time on the internet so enjoyable.

"Hey, this is me posting to say that I wasn't posting 5 minutes ago because I didn't have a response to you, but I didn't have a response 10 minutes ago either, so this post is to say that I haven't had a response to your post in the past 10 minutes in total. And probably before that, before I even read this thread. So please, be happy knowing I am responding to tell you I don't know. I hope everyone else posts to tell you they don't know either, since apparently you're a person of high importance and need to have people reply to every post you make."

Now, with that said, I have this to tell you: Patience is a virtue. I'm assuming you are in the ranges of 8-13 years old, because your behavior is showing your lack of maturity, which probably stems from your parents spoiling you, or just not raising you under proper morals and values. Either way, you have a serious problem. You need to chill the **** out. And that is just me being very blunt. Don't be a jackass, and maybe people will give you the replies you want. Don't be a jackass, and maybe people will put out an effort to find some mp3 sources for you.

But I think I can speak for the rest of the forum when I say: Good luck finding them mp3s on your own :wink:

Have a nice day.

bub101
01-27-2006, 01:47 AM
just tell me (bleep) and where i can download the mp3s for (bleep) sake! I used to play semi-pro ball for (bleep) sake!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
01-27-2006, 01:52 AM
If people can't answer your question, they usually won't respond. You should have a little paitence. I suggest you take Ash's descendant's advice and try out that site since no one else seems to be able to help you.

BTW, posting (bleep) everywhere won't help you find what you want.

*Locked before things get crazy