PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Johto Gym Leader

Mechaflame
04-17-2004, 09:24 PM
Which gym leader from the Johto region is your favorite?
My favorite gym leader from Johto is Morty! :smile:

Ierdar
04-17-2004, 09:52 PM
Falkner is mine. Morty would probably be my second. =P

Sutiivun
04-17-2004, 10:38 PM
I like Falkner also! :happy:

Thunderbird
04-18-2004, 07:44 AM
I had trouble defeating Morty, so he gains my respect. Besides, he's cool too. :tongue3:

Jet
04-18-2004, 07:58 AM
Jasmine cause':

- she' doens't challenge boldly like "prepare urself!", stuff like that.

- aside from Kanto and Hoenn, she's the only gym leader I had a tough fight with (Steelix)

- cute =P

http://fun.supereva.it/pokemonsupersitedue/jasmine_small.gif

boltAge
04-18-2004, 09:47 AM
Pryce. Nice old man ^_^

Pikachu9999
04-18-2004, 10:27 AM
Morty is my favourite I like his ghosts. :devious:

KenshinU
04-18-2004, 12:12 PM
Jasmine cause':

- she' doens't challenge boldly like "prepare urself!", stuff like that.

- aside from Kanto and Hoenn, she's the only gym leader I had a tough fight with (Steelix)

- cute =P

http://fun.supereva.it/pokemonsupersitedue/jasmine_small.gif

After I saw that picture.... ^_^;; Yes, I vote for Jasmine too! ^-^

Phoenix004
04-18-2004, 03:00 PM
I voted for Morty because he is cool and I like Ghost type Pokemon such as Gengar (I have a Level 100 Gengar on my Red version). Also, Shadow ball is a great TM!
However, depending on my Pokemon's levels, I do ocassionally struggle with one or two of the Gym Leaders. If you don't have a good Fire or Water type then Jasmine can be a challenge (plus she isn't all macho talk before the battle, and she's pretty hot too!)
Whitney's Miltank needs to be taken out quickly if you don't want to get crushed by Rollout, and Attract can be a problem if your unlucky enough to have an all or mostly male team (she is also one hell of a sexy chick!)
If my Pokemon's levels were low, I used to find Chuck to be a challenge; that is until I took out the entire of Chuck's Gym using only one of my Pokemon (Arbok strangely enough...) with the help of one visit to the Pokemon Centre and two Fresh water. Arbok barely got hit except against his Poliwrath! I just kept using Glare and Headbutt, a deadly combination.

Thunderbird
04-18-2004, 04:26 PM
^i only use one pokemon- Weepinbell when i fight Chuck, and i win without hurting. ^_^

Ironshell Blastoise
04-18-2004, 05:28 PM
I always had trouble batoling Whitney, and I like her Miltank.

Jasmine=#2

VenusaurTrainer
04-19-2004, 12:11 AM
Bugsy is my favorite I liked his Scyther. :wink:

Tamer Marco
04-19-2004, 12:21 AM
Jasmine is my fav. ^^

Tidus24
04-20-2004, 02:02 AM
I like Clair, because she is sexy and has dragon type pokemon, and I like dragons :biggrin:
I had some problems with Whitney's Milktank and her deadly combo Rollout/Attract.
I thought I was going to have some problems with Jasmine's Steelix, but the only attack he used it was Iron Tail, and God likes me :pray: , they all missed, I defeat it with my Quilava :happy: