PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Episode

Pokemon Master 101
01-16-2006, 02:09 PM
What is your Favorite episode?

Mine would have to be The Princess and the Togepi and A Togepi Mirage. {The reason I put two episodes is because they continue off eachother}

Missingno mystery
01-16-2006, 07:32 PM
Definitely has to be "Just waiting on a friend"! IMO it the coolest episode ever!

Shadow Siren
01-16-2006, 07:54 PM
The giant pokemon island episode

My least favourite is that fateful episode in Blaines gym where pikachu takes down rhydon with thunderbolt! "Aim for the horn" Ash says!

Neo Emolga
01-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Hocus Pokemon.

And come on, if you've seen it, you already KNOW why...

Pidgeot79
01-16-2006, 10:57 PM
I don't watch much the anime these days, but I like the Pidgey Pudgey Island episode, it touched me in a way that's not molestation involved. The Diglett/Dugtrio episode was cool, especially the part where there are Digletts and Dugtrios everywhere and they do thier chant thing. Diglett dig diglett dig trio trio trio!

Togepi
01-16-2006, 11:39 PM
What is your Favorite episode?

Mine would have to be The Princess and the Togepi and A Togepi Mirage. {The reason I put two episodes is because they continue off eachother}
Same here. I also like the episode where the group crashes on the island of giant Pokemon and they translate what the Pokemon our saying!

Clutch
01-17-2006, 03:24 AM
I like the one where Ash, Misty, and Brock have to make up those name like: Tom Ato and Ceaser Salad; to not get spotted in the place there were or whatever. I barely remeber it, but I know I loved it! And Pikachu broke the ketchup bottle! He was all mad and sad and stuff, it was funny!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
01-17-2006, 08:36 PM
My favourites are
Ghost at Maiden's Peak
Island of the Giant Pokemon
Snow Way Out
Misty Meets Her Match
and every episode that takes place in Viridian Forest.

Phoenix dx
01-18-2006, 07:09 AM
Mine is :
Ghost at maiden's peak

It was the funniest episode i ever watch

HKim
01-18-2006, 07:11 AM
My favorite episode was when Bulbasaur played the role of an Ambassador to bring peace to Professor Oak's pokemon laboratory.

When he almost died... it brought a tear to my eye. It was a good, pure episode.

Thanatos
01-18-2006, 07:17 AM
My favorite episode was when Bulbasaur played the role of an Ambassador to bring peace to Professor Oak's pokemon laboratory.

When he almost died... it brought a tear to my eye. It was a good, pure episode.

Kim and his bulbasaurs *rolls eyes*

Neo Emolga
01-18-2006, 12:30 PM

Oh yeah... that's definitely Harry's kind of episode! :rolleyes:

Bulbasaurs, politics, diplomacy, oh my!

Phoenix dx
01-18-2006, 12:33 PM

That episode i will never forget.. but still itsn't my favourite:crackup: