PDA

View Full Version : Duel Masters

Zart Morder
03-03-2004, 11:28 PM
Who has gotten any cards of this new TCG and what do you think about it?

Alakazam
03-04-2004, 10:00 PM
I'm not going to bother with it; it seems to me to just be an M:TG rip-off :rolleyes:

Neo Emolga
03-04-2004, 11:04 PM
I'm not going to bother with it; it seems to me to just be an M:TG rip-off :rolleyes:

Yeah, I can agree with that. Unless it can offer something fresh, new, and exciting, I really don't want to hear about it. There's actually a lot more TCGs out there than you think, and a lot of them have just been complete failures.

And I really don't like the idea of mixing MTG, Pokemon and YGO all together. Imagine taking your favorite foods such as pizza, ice cream, and hamburgers all mixing all those together...

It's not a pretty sight.

Kenny_C.002
03-05-2004, 01:29 AM
It might work. But in order for it to work to begin with, this will need something new and exciting. The problem is that this isn't probable (what are left that others haven't done?).

Alakazam
03-05-2004, 01:44 AM
Very true...between YOG, M:TG, Pokemon, and DBZ it's all been done, pretty much. >_<

Kenny_C.002
03-05-2004, 01:52 AM
I think .hack had something different. Not sure about it tho. Either way, I don't thinkg Duel Masters will actually have this extra thingy anyway. but I will be looking forward to a Duel Masters GBA game (they're nice, GBA TCG games).

Kento Kasha
03-15-2004, 10:33 PM
Duel Masters seems interesting. At least the show was when they showed it as a "movie" on CN's Toonami Movie Fridays. However, I'm a card fanatic, and I'm probably going to buy a deck to check it out and leave it.

Tamer Marco
03-18-2004, 04:12 PM
Duel Master's is interesting(I got my first deck weeks ago) but it's nothing but another YGO.

Svarog
04-02-2004, 08:55 PM
I watch the anime but I don't really have a desire to get any of the cards.

Kenny_C.002
04-07-2004, 09:41 PM
Duel Master's is interesting(I got my first deck weeks ago) but it's nothing but another YGO.

But the style is completely different. Though resource management is still infantissimal, it's still more resource management than YGO.

Of course, if you're saying it's only hype like YGO, then yeah I have to agree with you there.

Jet
04-09-2004, 07:30 AM
It's just a rip-off of Pokémon, YGO and MTG... seems interesting, by my economic stability doesn't allow me 2 have a 5th TCG to collect... actuallt 4th, cause Magi-Nation isn't popular... =P