PDA

View Full Version : Jirachi from Pokemon Channel!

Dr Skottie
04-18-2004, 06:48 AM
I don't know about other countries but in Australia, you can download Jirachi and the Berry Patch from Pokemon Channel once you have finished it. I downloaded it yesterday. Got him at level 5 and now the lil guy is at lv 17. hehe, he's cool. :cool:

Pokemon Colluseum comes out in Australia sometime in June. I can't wait! :biggrin:

UltimateShadow
04-18-2004, 08:24 AM
I don't know about other countries but in Australia, you can download Jirachi and the Berry Patch from Pokemon Channel once you have finished it. I downloaded it yesterday. Got him at level 5 and now the lil guy is at lv 17. hehe, he's cool. :cool:

Pokemon Colluseum comes out in Australia sometime in June. I can't wait! :biggrin:
I got mine Jirachi also via Pokémon Channel,
I already leveled it up to lv.100 :silly:

Dr Skottie
04-18-2004, 09:03 AM
how do ppl level up there pokemon so quickly?!?!?! It takes me forever. The only time I have ever had a level 100 pokemon was by the rare candy cheat!

Pikachu9999
04-18-2004, 01:55 PM
I got mine from pokemon cannel its only lvl 31 though. :oops: :oops: :sweat: :oops: :oops:

Tamer Marco
04-18-2004, 02:36 PM
Pokemon Channel?! I thought only pokemon colloseum could do that.

UltimateShadow
04-18-2004, 04:48 PM
Pokemon Channel?! I thought only pokemon colloseum could do that.
The bonus disk do,
But in europe, there was no bonus disk, so we can upload him if we play out pokémon channel :lol:

VenusaurTrainer
04-18-2004, 11:20 PM
I got my Jirachi from my Pokemon Colloseum Bonus Disk.

Kento Kasha
04-19-2004, 01:06 PM
That's very interesting.... Cool! I decided not to buy Channel, but I may anyhow, just to try it out. Go Nintendo! They're working everything out so everyone can get Jirachi! I too got my Jirachi from the Bonus Disk.... I've just left him in the box for right now, I'm training my own team. ~__^

UltimateShadow
04-19-2004, 02:50 PM
how do ppl level up there pokemon so quickly?!?!?! It takes me forever. The only time I have ever had a level 100 pokemon was by the rare candy cheat!
I never level pokémon up so fast, but it was vacation, so i had much time.
I bought the game in the vacation, played Channel out in the vacation, AND I leveled Jirachi up in the vacation... :devious:

Jirachi
04-24-2004, 11:49 PM
Does anyone know if that works in other places?I got Jirachi already from the bouns disc,though.

UltimateShadow
04-25-2004, 07:47 AM
Does anyone know if that works in other places?I got Jirachi already from the bouns disc,though.
I already said this once at another thread, but Jirachi is ONLY avaible in the PAL version.