PDA

View Full Version : Debate: Should Max have kept the Ralts?

AshMistyMayfan
01-21-2006, 07:25 PM
It always seems like a Pokemon like Swablu or Ralts have this 'family' and the trainers, or would be trainer in Max, doesn't get to keep that Pokemon. I thought Max should've kept the Ralts and the Ralts wanted to be with him.

I would say the Gardevoir is a mother and the Kirlia is the sister if they wanted to say that in the family. BTW, Jessie and Meowth looked stupid dressing as Pokemon. Their routines are as old as a one legged man these days.

I hope someday Max finds Ralts, and somehow Jirachi comes back too. That's 2 good Pokemon Max could have.

Pika57
01-21-2006, 07:27 PM
Max couldn't have legally kept the ralts.

Frost Wolf
01-21-2006, 07:30 PM
yeah, cause if ur under 10 your not aloud to train....he could of kept as a pet though......

Omis
01-21-2006, 09:05 PM
Yeah, I dont see why it couldn't have went with Max. It would have been a nice poke for him.

Then again, there are a bunch of Mon Max should have gotten. Too bad hes not 10. :P

Mitsuko Souma
01-22-2006, 12:12 AM
I say down with Max. But I say the same about Ash, Brock May, Misty...

So no ones listens to me.

But Max has issues, serious issues, I'll give him that much.:tongue:

Jirachi-Wishmaker
01-27-2006, 04:47 PM
I nearly cried after that episode! :cry:

cyborg mewtwo
02-18-2006, 10:27 PM
yeah, cause if ur under 10 your not aloud to train....he could of kept as a pet though......
How old is he?

Ultima Shadow
02-18-2006, 10:49 PM
I think Max is eight years old...

Clutch
02-18-2006, 11:04 PM
No, Max couldn't have kept Ralts anyway, he's only 8 and legally you have to be at least 10 years old. :rolleyes:

Alonso
02-19-2006, 01:17 AM
No, Max couldn't have kept Ralts anyway, he's only 8 and legally you have to be at least 10 years old. :rolleyes:
He seems too mature to be 8, and too smart.

Nasty Plasty
02-19-2006, 01:22 AM
Yes, they seriously need a Psychic type.

AshMistyMayfan
02-19-2006, 07:25 AM
The aging is messed up. May is 10, but more looks like a 13-year old if you take a close look at her, and I say nothing else:redface: Ash to me can't stay 10 forever if he started off in Kanto, then Johto, WHirlpool, HOenn, and now this Battle Frontier (soon.) I think they've honestly said Misty is 12 at least, but should be 14-15 by now.

Max looks right, he is 8. BUt still, I feel he should've kept the Ralts, next to May should've kept the Swablu. The writers at times don't know what they're doing with Pokemon.

Marill
02-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Haven't there been trainers under 10 in the anime that have had a PKMN before? For some reason, I believe I've seen this discussion elsewhere and in the anime, there were trainers with PKMN under 10.

Mitsuko Souma
02-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Haven't there been trainers under 10 in the anime that have had a PKMN before? For some reason, I believe I've seen this discussion elsewhere and in the anime, there were trainers with PKMN under 10.
I don't see how two good parents would let their 8 year old child roam a region with pedifiles, stalkers, sex offenders, and the like.

gun6
02-21-2006, 11:33 PM
I don't see how two good parents would let their 8 year old child roam a region with pedifiles, stalkers, sex offenders, and the like.

Ooh! Ooh! I know the answer! Would that be you?

But seriously, Max really couldn't have kept the Ralts legally, but maybe there should be some loophole, like... Ash owns the Ralts until Max is 10, then Ash gives Max the Ralts.

Mitsuko Souma
02-21-2006, 11:35 PM
Ooh! Ooh! I know the answer! Would that be you?

But seriously, Max really couldn't have kept the Ralts legally, but maybe there should be some loophole, like... Ash owns the Ralts until Max is 10, then Ash gives Max the Ralts.
Would what be me?

gun6
02-21-2006, 11:38 PM
pedifiles, stalkers, sex offenders, and the like.

Maybe yes, maybe no.

pkmn trainer Vincent
02-21-2006, 11:46 PM
Hmm Max and Ralts? HELL YES!!! icaught a Ralts and it's now a guardevior! i think it would have been cool is max have kept ralts! also the fact that hewould have hada poklemon ready when ash and the gang met mp with the Winstrate family, and max may have still have a girlfriend by the end of the episode LMAO!

Mitsuko Souma
02-23-2006, 01:39 AM
Hmm Max and Ralts? HELL YES!!! icaught a Ralts and it's now a guardevior! i think it would have been cool is max have kept ralts! also the fact that hewould have hada poklemon ready when ash and the gang met mp with the Winstrate family, and max may have still have a girlfriend by the end of the episode LMAO!
It became a gardevoir? HOMGZ!!! I thought it became, like, Pidgeot79 or something. -.-

---------

Game: Kirlia is evolving?

(Safari Zone theme plays)

Me: WTF?!?! WHERE THE HELL DID KIRLIA GO?!?! WHERE'S MY F--KING GARDEVOIR!?!?!

Game: Congrats, biznitch. Kirlia evolved into Pidgeot79!

Pidge: HA HA! Loser! I only know splash.

Game: Due to Pidgeot79, your game is now wiped out completely and has become worthless.

Me: ;o; NOOO!