PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a sequel to XD?

AshMistyMayfan
01-21-2006, 10:04 PM
I'd like to see another sequel for the Gamecube, this game has been great and certainly challenging.

EspeonSun
01-23-2006, 01:21 AM
Well, I'm pretty sure that XD is the sequel to Colloisum. So, it isn't likely that they will.

Clutch
02-02-2006, 10:21 PM
I'd like to see another sequel for the Gamecube, this game has been great and certainly challenging.

Yeah, and I'd buy it too, l.o.l :tongue:

Shadow Siren
02-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Probably... The new cipher boss will probably be aldos...

masterryanx
02-04-2006, 03:38 AM
Most likely yes, as these console games seem to be selling quite well.

Hypocrisy is Fun
02-07-2006, 02:16 AM
I really didnt like XD as much as the first, It was like they where running out f story, but if they do make a new one, im sure ill buy it =D

Togepi
02-07-2006, 02:22 AM
Hmm...I can imagine one, but not until D/P come out. That way there would be another game that D/P could get old Pokemon. [It would be on the Revolution.]

DookieMan
03-01-2006, 01:43 PM
I don't see why not, but the name would probably be different.

Channel Delibird
03-01-2006, 01:48 PM
There'll be another Pokemon home console RPG, but a direct sequel to XD is more unlikely. There's not a huge amount more they'd be able to do with the Shadow Pokemon/Cipher thing, at least not that I can see. Getting a new Cipher boss every time will become tedious...and I'd much rather see a Gamecube version of the Game Boy games, with wild grass, Gyms, and a wider selection of Pokemon.

AshMistyMayfan
03-12-2006, 04:41 AM
I would love to see a gamboy version of the Oore region. That would be great to see a game sized version of the heroes and villains. Darn, why don't they think of that?

Pickleboy
04-20-2006, 06:27 AM
In the next Orre game, why don't they have it so you can play the story with your character from your GBA? That would be cool. They could make it so that you have to beat the game first, then something like GBA story would apear on the Title screen. I guess they would have to change the story line a bit, though, but keeping the same plot.

Espeon Rinage
04-20-2006, 06:29 AM
In the next Orre game, why don't they have it so you can play the story with your character from your GBA? That would be cool. They could make it so that you have to beat the game first, then something like GBA story would apear on the Title screen. I guess they would have to change the story line a bit, though, but keeping the same plot.

yes, im hoping to see another one, I have completed both games and id live to see one with Rukariou in or Manyula or Peparu or, well you get my drift

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-20-2006, 09:58 AM
This is an old thread. Use this thread to talk about XD sequels.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16636