PDA

View Full Version : Here goes.

Jack of Clovers
01-27-2006, 07:47 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=329128&postcount=185

After reading that, here are the changes that I'd like to see in the URPG while I'm away.

-Tamer San and Hkim are in charge of final decisions.
-Tamer San will be handling the Grader Wages and Grader Tests (unless he wants someone else that is qualified).
-Finglonger and IT are now Co-officials.
-Magare is now a Moderator of the URPG.
-Rhauk will be handling the Quiz001 as soon as I send him the answers.
-The Park will be finished while I'm away, so I won't be here for the grand opening. Make sure everything runs smoothly.
-Keep up the good work.
-Ask yourself, "What would Jack do?" :tongue:
-If there's anything else that needs addressing, ask Tamer or Hkim.

And with that, I'm logged out, to return another day.

~Jack~

Pidgeot79
01-27-2006, 09:56 PM
I'll miss your bodacious body.

Togepi
01-27-2006, 10:08 PM
*stops drinking ammonia [see Pidge's sig]* There's a park?

Finglonger
01-27-2006, 11:18 PM
It hasn't yet been finished..but hopefully it will get released soon...

anyways thanks for the promotion...too bad it had to come at such a sad point. Despite what anyone says, you made the urpg what it was Jack, and hopefully we can get along without you. Good luck my friend...

Rhauk
01-27-2006, 11:19 PM
Heh, it's a minor job... but I guess that's a start. Take care, Jack.

Ierdar
01-27-2006, 11:34 PM
Good bye, Jack. Now, I can work on taking your place. =D Then...we can have move tutors! Mwhahahahaha!

Subside
01-27-2006, 11:44 PM
Goodbye for now Jack, i hope you come back to us soon, we shall try to survive without you.

Loyal Arcanine
01-27-2006, 11:58 PM
Goodbye for now Jack, i hope you come back to us soon, we shall try to survive without you.
Heh, this is indeed a true survivors challenge.

We'll miss your assuring approach Jack. But we'll indeed keep up the good work.

Thanatos
01-28-2006, 01:43 AM
Truly, WWJD?

Hehe Jack is like the URPG jesus.

Anyway, I'll miss you duder, thanks for the help in the VPP thread and for the URPG.

HKim
01-28-2006, 01:55 AM
Jack, I wish you good luck in your journey to find peace within yourself. We all need breaks from time to time and sometimes we just have to get away from it all. I hope you find whatever you're looking for and overcome the challenges you face.

Certainly our thoughts will be with you and we all wish you well, old friend. Don't worry about the URPG, it will still be here when you return.

We Taste Pies...
01-28-2006, 02:25 AM
OMG!!! URPG without Jack is like the bible without Jesus or an atmic bomb without plutonium,ect. How will we survive. Heh, this is indeed a true survivors challenge THIS IS LIKE THE LARGEST ONE IN HISTORY!!! ITS HARDER THAN THE SURVIVORS COMPETITION CHALLENGES!!!

MystiKal
01-28-2006, 02:52 AM
Good bye, Jack. Now, I can work on taking your place. =D Then...we can have move tutors! Mwhahahahaha!

Lol, yes we need move tutors!

Pidgeot79
01-28-2006, 02:57 AM
Lol, yes we need move tutors!

Yes, please, I want to start using Substitute on some more Pokemon, as well as some more moves.

Neo Emolga
01-28-2006, 04:08 AM
Well, I tried my best to get you to stay, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I know there's a lot on your mind but I'm really hoping it goes well for you.

You did a great job fostering the URPG to become what it is today. You will be missed, Jack, I'm sure of it.

Nefarious
01-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Well, it'll be harder without you, but we'll survive. Just get back soon and get better. :cool:

IT
01-29-2006, 11:02 AM
Well, I already posted in the leaves thread what I had to say.

But on an URPG note, Co-Official position....man. Now my achievements at Pe2k are fulfilling.

SideStep
01-29-2006, 06:02 PM
..damn, bad timing. Looks like he's not going to have a reply of my PM for about...another 2 months.

HKim
01-30-2006, 07:57 AM
..damn, bad timing. Looks like he's not going to have a reply of my PM for about...another 2 months.

Send the PM to Tamer San or myself and we'll try to answer it as soon as we can.

Tamer San
01-31-2006, 12:58 PM
That is by far the sadest thing happening to URPG, I just want you all to know that I am not so qualified being a wager because I am not good at it so I am giving an apportunity to any active member who wants to do Graders Wages. I can still head URPG Graders and do the tests since I know how that works at least. Man, URPG will never be same without you my friend, take care and have fun in your NEW life ;)

flareon008
02-01-2006, 03:21 AM
Lol, Lep You're following the leader's before you in their footsteps. Soon you will be disappearing more offen! I'm the only former leader that still looks in though :(.

Thank god I never went with "What would figgy do?" That would probably mean hit on the girls...:cool:

*Edit - after reading your leaving post*
Sorry to hear that Lep. Best of luck finding what you needed. Looks like you have a good following of people that trust you. I see it was a good choice to choose you even though your addicted to games junkie. :) Drop me a line sometime about how it's going :) (is that my rights to leader like the president of the america?)