PDA

View Full Version : What Pokemon did you trade from RS to Coll., how are they?

AshMistyMayfan
04-19-2004, 05:19 AM
I traded over the follow Pokemon and they are destroying the opposition like yesterday's garbage:

Traded Pikachu/now Raichu, leveled in 80s
traded Vulpix/now Ninetails, leveled in 80s
traded Ralts/now Gardevoir, had it get Hypnosis/Dream Eater, nearing 70s
traded Ponyta (you can trade in your sharked with no problems) now Rapidash, leveled in 40s.
Traded Skitty, now Delcatty, has Thunderbolt/Ice Beam for double trouble

They've also been helping the high leveled shadows get purified.

Best way of a quick level, take the Pokemon you trade to Mt. Battle, put in your high team, start off from area 6 to area 9, do a lot of bait and switch, give the traded Pokemon EXP SHare and it levels like crazy! Then I take the traded Pokemon depending on the high level and rework areas 5 or 6 all the way to 100 where I can feel the team telling me to take them all the way to the top and don't quit.

Next traded POkemon will be a Dratini, and all 6 Pokemon are going to fight the Nascour/Evice team before 3 of them join my team in Deep Colosseum to obtain Shuckle. Gardevoir's Hypnosis will be the key to snare both Shuckle and Togetic.

I just love my traded team when they can overcome hurdles like MT. Battle and Colosseum battles, I feel like a legendary coach.

UltimateShadow
04-19-2004, 03:00 PM
I traded over the follow Pokemon and they are destroying the opposition like yesterday's garbage:

Traded Pikachu/now Raichu, leveled in 80s
traded Vulpix/now Ninetails, leveled in 80s
traded Ralts/now Gardevoir, had it get Hypnosis/Dream Eater, nearing 70s
traded Ponyta (you can trade in your sharked with no problems) now Rapidash, leveled in 40s.
Traded Skitty, now Delcatty, has Thunderbolt/Ice Beam for double trouble

They've also been helping the high leveled shadows get purified.

Best way of a quick level, take the Pokemon you trade to Mt. Battle, put in your high team, start off from area 6 to area 9, do a lot of bait and switch, give the traded Pokemon EXP SHare and it levels like crazy! Then I take the traded Pokemon depending on the high level and rework areas 5 or 6 all the way to 100 where I can feel the team telling me to take them all the way to the top and don't quit.

Next traded POkemon will be a Dratini, and all 6 Pokemon are going to fight the Nascour/Evice team before 3 of them join my team in Deep Colosseum to obtain Shuckle. Gardevoir's Hypnosis will be the key to snare both Shuckle and Togetic.

I just love my traded team when they can overcome hurdles like MT. Battle and Colosseum battles, I feel like a legendary coach.Can you also just transfer you'r R/S pokémon, whitout trading?

AshMistyMayfan
04-19-2004, 05:52 PM
I don't think so, unless the Pokemon Box has something to do with that. You can only transfer by trading, as in link your GBA with the GBA/GCN cable on your no. 2 slot and go to Phenac City. Colosseum won't accept eggs.

PokemonMaster-Chris
04-19-2004, 11:10 PM
I purified and caught all the Colosseum Pokemon in the game my highest level ones are:
Umbreon Lv.77
HO-OH Lv.81
Espeon Lv.100
Suicuine Lv.100
Raikou Lv.80
Entei Lv.80
Ampharos Lv.78
The others I haven't raised much.

Agent Orange
04-20-2004, 02:16 AM
I purified and caught all the Colosseum Pokemon in the game my highest level ones are:
Umbreon Lv.77
HO-OH Lv.81
Espeon Lv.100
Suicuine Lv.100
Raikou Lv.80
Entei Lv.80
Ampharos Lv.78
The others I haven't raised much.

Off topic.

We dont care HOW many you PURIFIED.

bronislav84
04-21-2004, 08:53 PM
AMF, you seem to be Bragging an awfull much. Two topics. How about I put you in your place a bit?

You say you haven't even gotten Shuckle yet in the first post and your Pkmn have those levels? You haven't attempted Deep Coloseum at those levels? What do you want? Level 100? No need for that.

I have all the 48 PKmn and mine are only nearing 65 each with no RS trades yet. I have everybody Pure before Matagross.

How's that?

Now let's stop the Bragging, please. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back on topic: I'd like to Trade over my Blaziken to see how Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick look. That should be fun to watch, :cool:.

MaclimesZero
06-11-2004, 08:44 PM
For the record, Nascour likes to beat on you a bit with his Blaziken (or maybe it's his boss, I don't rememember). I don't remember being impressed... They all only have two attack animations (physical and special), so each attack doesn't have them moving differently.

Kento Kasha
07-16-2004, 02:41 PM
So that's what that basement-level part of the Phenac Pokemon Center is for. I couldn't seem to remember what it was for, and I thought maybe for trading. Oh well, good to know.

-KK

Crummie
08-02-2004, 04:08 PM
I just traded my 00bers to Colosseum to beat it 100%

Yeah, I use 00bers 'cause I'm a f4gg0t.

SnowTiger
08-05-2004, 04:22 PM
Im not far enough to trade yet..... how far do you have to be? I just beat the lady with the Suicune

Lord Celebi
08-05-2004, 05:15 PM
I'm still leveling my Pokemon up to Level 70, then I'm gonna hit Cipher so hard, they dunno what hit em. Then I'm trading my Swampert Over to train to level 100 and beat Mt. Battle (After I purify all my pokemon). But I do plan on bringing Ho-Oh into Ruby when I get em.