diggity to the dawg

Pidgeot79
01-31-2006, 09:23 PM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Larvitar (Mikey's)
Hoppip (Fenix's)

Hoppip put Larvitar to sleep right away. Then with the help of Leech Seed and Mega Drain it withered Larvitar slowly. Larvitar woke up one turn and did a lot of damage with Rock Slide. Hoppip immediatly put it back to sleep and finished Larvitar off.

Mikey gets 500
Fenix gets 1000

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
01-31-2006, 10:25 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Lanturn (Finglonger)
Togepi (Pika57)

A Surf and a Hydro Pump finishes Togepi.

Finglonger gets 1000.
Pika57 gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
01-31-2006, 10:51 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Ursaring (Finglonger)
Pinsir (Pika57)

Pinsir uses Brick Break and Ursaring uses Bulk Up on turn 1. Next Pinsir Sword Dances while Ursaring uses Return. Pinsir then finishes Ursa with a Brick Break.

Finglonger gets 500.
Pika57 gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
01-31-2006, 10:54 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Lanturn (Finglonger)
Houndoom (Pika57)

Lanturn starts by paralyzing Houndoom with Thunder Wave while Houndoom takes in some sunlight for Solar Beam. Lanturn uses Protect for the Solar Beam incase Houndoom overcomes Paralyzsis. Lanturn then unleashes Surf the following turns to KO Houndoom.

Finglonger gets 1000.
Pika57 gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
01-31-2006, 10:58 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Tentacruel (Finglonger)
Forretress (Pika57)

Tentacruel goes on defense and uses Barrier the first two turns, while Forry uses Double-Edge then Bide. On the third Tentacruel creates a Substitute while Forry continues to Bide. Tentacruel Surfs and Forry unleashes its Bide, which only defeats the Substitute. With Tentacruel with +4 defense, it Surfs the next turns without any worries and eventually knocks out Forry.

Finglonger gets 1000.
Pika57 gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-01-2006, 04:57 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Grass Terrain

Skiploom, Lapras (Fenix)
Duksull, Alakazam (infested88)

It began with Skiploom versus Duskull. Skiploom quickly used Sleep Powder and Leech Seed. Duskull woke up eventually and balanced it out with Pain Split. Next thing you know Duskull is asleep again. Skiploom continually used Mega Drain on Duskull while asleep, but Duskull woke up again and split the pain, with Pain Split ofcourse. Skiploom put Duskull asleep for the third time and finally finished it off. Infested sends Alakazam and targets Skiploom with Ice Punch causing the end of Skiploom in that battle. Zam gets a chance to Torment and Encore Lapras. It seemed like the end for Lapras while Zam Calm Minded, but an Ice Beam sent Alakazam into an icy prison, in other words it froze. With a combination of Body Slam and Struggle, Lapras finished off the Alakazam.

Fenix gets 1000.
infested88 gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-01-2006, 04:40 PM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Salamence, Meowth (RocketMeowth)
Alakazam (DarkGardevoir)

Salamence bursts a Flamethrower at Zam, but not before it Calm Minds. Salamence then attempts a Scary Face attack, but Zam counters that too with Substitute. Zam then uses another Calm Mind, while Salamence Earthquakes the Substitute away. Salamence then faints to a souped up Ice Punch. Rocket Meowth sends her trademark pokemon, Meowth, which Fakes Out Zam, but then Meowth faints from a Psychic next turn. Also, Meowth's ability, Pick Up, didn't get anything.

RocketMeowth gets 500.
DarkGardevoir gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-01-2006, 05:39 PM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Meowth, Salamence (RocketMeowth)
Espeon, Armaldo (DarkGardevoir)

A Screech scared DG to switch to Armaldo. Then RM switched to Salamence. Intimidate along with a lucky burn from Mence's Flamethrower crippled Armaldo's attack and made Ancientpower almost useless. In desperation Armaldo used Toxic and then Protected as much as it could. Armaldo fainted while the Toxicated Salamence faced Espeon. A Psychic and Quick Attack finish Salamence, but Salamence used Leer before it was sent back into its Pokeball. Meowth came back into the field taking a Psychic while it used Swagger confusing Espeon. The next turn, Espeon overcame Confusion and finished Meowth off with Confusion. Pick Up doesn't pick up anything.

RocketMeowth gets 500.
DarkGardevoir gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-01-2006, 08:14 PM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Onix (lugia shadow)
Scyther (riki)

Onix keeps Rock Throwing while Scyther Fury Cutting. Onix ends up winning thanks to a little friend I like to call 4x Super Effective.

lugia shadow gets 1000.
riki gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-01-2006, 11:37 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Vibrava (UmbreonShadow)
Togepi (Pika57)

Vibrava started with Sand Storm while Togepi used Double-Edge. Next Vibrava Digs and Togepi Metronome, which turned out to by Destiny Bond. Dig hurts Togepi and Togepi performs another Double-Edge. Togepi is in critical condition thanks to all these attacks, recoils, and buffeting of Sand Storm. Vibrava finished Togepi off with Crunch.

UmbreonShadow gets 1000.
Togepi gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-02-2006, 12:10 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Ocean Terrain

Jolteon (UmbreonShadow)
Meowth (RocketMeowth)

RocketMeowth's Meowth, as always, starts with Fake Out. Jolteon Thunders on the next turn but is then Swaggered. Jolteon gets through Confusion the first time around, but Thunder misses and Meowth uses Return. Jolteon hits itself in confusion and takes a Return in the same turn. Jolteon finally pulls through this time, though. It passes confusion and Thunder hits Meowth for the second time, that knocks out Meowth. After the battle, Meowth failed to Pick Up anything.

Umbreon Shadow gets 1000.
RocketMeowth gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-03-2006, 10:52 PM
2 VS. 2
Coliseum
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Gardevoir, Metagross (Rhauk)
Foretress, Togetic (Pika57)

Gardevoir is switched for Metagross in the begining while Foretress starts a Bide. Metagross stats up with an Agility and two Iron Defenses while Foretress is still Biding. Bide is finally released eventually and does a massive 0% damage to Metagross. After realizing that Foretress could barely hurt Metagross, Foretress used Explosion, which didn't do much. Togetic comes in and is KO'd by two Meteor Mashes.

Rhauk gets 1000.
Pika57 gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-04-2006, 01:06 AM
Gym Battle (Olivine)
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Grass Terrain

Blaziken (Ierdar)
Rhydon, Aggron (Mitsuko Souma)

Blaziken performed two Sky Uppercuts and then a Double Kick to KO Rhydon, which didn't even touch Blaziken due to Horn Drill missing. Then Blaziken did the same to Aggron except it's one Sky Uppercut and then a Double Kick. Aggron managed to pull of a Surf, though.

Ierdar gets 2000, Iron Tail TM, and the Mineral Badge.
Mitsuko Souma gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Gym Battle (Vermillion)
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Tall Grass (Raining)

Caterpie, Onix (lugia shadow)
Lanturn (Finglonger)

STABed Surf with rain kills both Caterpie and Onix in one hit, not much to it.

lugia shadow gets 1000.
Finglonger gets 2000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-04-2006, 10:31 PM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Arcanine, Charizard (Loyal Arcanine)
Gyarados, Noctowl (Twitchy the Rat)

Arcanine's Sunny Day allowed it to survive hits from the Surfing Gyarados. While taking multiple Surfs, Arcanine Toxicated Gyarados and used Protect every other turn. When Gyarados had low enough HP, a Hyper Beam from Arcanine ended Gyarados. While recharging from the Hyper Beam Arcanine was put to sleep by the Hynosising Noctowl. Arcanine could still attack thanks to Sleep Talk and ended up using Ember, which burned Noctowl. Noctowl bounced back a little with Dream Eater. Then Arcanine used HP Dragon with Sleep Talk and Noctowl uses Dream Eater and that cued the fainting of Arcanine. Charizard was then sent in and ordered a Substitute move, and Noctowl, in helplessness, used Peck. A Rock Slide with Noctowl's name on it crippled Noctowl, while it used Peck again, then the burn finished Noctowl off.

Loyal Arcanine gets 1000.
Twitchy the Rat gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-05-2006, 10:22 PM
3 VS. 3
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Togetic, Steelix, Walrein (Pika57)
Arcanine (Loyal Arcanine)

With the help of Substitute, Agility, and Curse, Arcanine stats up big time, while Togetic hopelessly Metronomes. Satisfied with its stats of +1 Speed, +3 Attack, and +3 Defense, Arcanine finishes Togetic with two hits from Return. Then Arcanine molested Steelix with Overheat and Walrein with two Returns.

Pika57 gets 500.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
02-06-2006, 10:05 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Togepi (Twitchy the Rat)
Charmander (Ierdar)

A couple of Flamethrowers scrambled Togepi, even with Metronome's randomness.

Ierdar gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-06-2006, 10:05 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Togepi (Twitchy the Rat)
Charmander (Ierdar)

A couple of Flamethrowers scrambled Togepi, even with Metronome's randomness...Again.

Ierdar gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-06-2006, 10:06 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Togepi (Twitchy the Rat)
Charmander (Ierdar)

A couple of Flamethrowers scrambled Togepi, even with Metronome's randomness...Again.

Ierdar gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-07-2006, 12:56 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Electrode (Lan)
Charmeleon (Ierdar)

Charmeleon foolishly used Flamethrower just to have it Mirror Coated back. Two Sparks later on was too much for Charmeleon and it fainted.

Lan gets 1000.
Ierdar gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-07-2006, 09:30 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Exeggutor, Duskull (Tamer San)
Swampert, Togepi (We The Pichus...)

Exeggutor performed a Sunny Day while getting hit from an Ice Beam. Exeggutor then took another chilling Ice Beam, but it healed an incredible ammount with Giga Drain. Then another Ice Beam hit Exeggutor, but Swampert's battling was over for that match, because Solar Beam un-literally pwnt Swampert. Exeggutor healed up with Synthesis and Togepi used Metronome only to come out with Pound. Exeggutor was switched for Duskull and Duskull took no damage when Togepi used a Barrage from Metronome. Duskull ues Will-O-Wisp and Confuse Ray, which was enough to make We The Pichu... forfeit.

Tamer San gets 1000.
We The Pichus... gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-08-2006, 01:48 AM
Gym Battle
1 VS. 1
Stadium
No Items

Milotic, Gyarados, Lanturn (Ierdar)
Jumpluff, Butterfree, Jynx (Gun6)

There was a lot of twists and turns in this battle. Gun6 took advantage of his Pokemons' sleeping attacks. But when Ierdar's Lanturn Sleep Talked a Double Team and then woke up and used Thunder Wave, the tides had turned. It evenually took out Jynx and then Jumpluff. A couple of Flamethrowers from Gyarados then finished off Butterfree.

Ierdar gets 2000.
Gun6 gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
02-08-2006, 03:13 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Skiploom (Fenix)
Vaporeon, Salamence (Rocket Meowth)

Skiploom puts Vaporeon to sleep with Sleep Powder and then scares it to switch when it Leech Seeds it next. Salamence gets in a Flamethrower on Skiploom, but it too went to sleep. With a combination of Leech Seed, Synthesis, and Tackle, Salamence was knocked out and Skiploom had full health. Skiploom used Leech Seed on Vaporeon. Next turn Vaporeon woke up and blasted an Aurora Beam at it, which greatly crippled Skiploom's HP. Skiploom put Vaporeon back to sleep, Synthesised and then Mega Drained once. Vaporeon woke up again and sent another Aurora Beam at Skiploom. Skiploom was getting tired of this. It used Mega Drain to knock out Vaporeon.

Fenix gets 1000.
Rocket Meowth gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-08-2006, 03:42 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Swampert (Ierdar)
Heracross (Finglonger)

Speed advantage and Hydro Pump's miss gives Heracross the win with a Megahorn and two Brick Breaks.

Ierdar gets 500.
Finglonger gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-11-2006, 05:07 AM
Gym Battle (Rustboro)
3 VS. 3
RSE
Desert Terrain (Sand Storm)

Blaziken, Sceptile, Swampert (Loyal Arcanine)
Relicanth, Tyranitar, Steelix (Pika57)

Blaziken was switched for Sceptile, who took out Relicanth with one hit. When Steelix came in, Mike switched to Blaziken and molested Steelix with an Overheat. The same thing happened with Tyranitar, except replace Overheat with Brick Break.

Loyal Arcanine gets 2000, TM Rock Slide, and the Stone Badge.
Pika57 gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
02-11-2006, 05:08 AM
Gym Battle (Rustboro)
3 VS. 3
RSE
Desert Terrain (Sand Storm)

Blaziken, Sceptile, Swampert (Loyal Arcanine)
Relicanth, Tyranitar, Steelix (Pika57)

Again, Mike started off by switching to Sceptile. Sceptile took Relicanth out with one hit. Steelix was sent it. Sceptile attempted to hurt Steelix, but Mike then realized a Leaf Blade from Sceptile to Steelix didn't do much, so his next move was to switch to Blaziken. Overheat, just like last time, molested Steelix, and then a Brick Break sent Tyranitar out.

Loyal Arcanine gets 2000 and TM Rock Slide.
Pika57 gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
02-11-2006, 05:10 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Blaziken (We The Pichus...)
Togetic (Pika57)

Blaziken's speed being faster was what it helped it win in the end. A few Flamethrowers were enough, even getting hit by consecutive Psychics.

We The Pichus... gets 1000.
Pika57 gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-11-2006, 05:11 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Heracross (We The Pichus...)
Steelix (Pika57)

Toxic from Steelix slowly withered away Heracross's HP. When Steelix was in danger, it simply used Rest. A Dragonbreath and Bind came out of Steelix by Sleep Talk. On Heracross's last turn, it used Brick Break, and it was so close to knocking out Steelix, but it didn't. Steelix woke up and went in for the kill with Double-Edge. Ofcourse, Heracross would of fainted still from Toxic.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-11-2006, 05:11 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items

Walrein, Steelix (Pika57)
Electabuzz, Charizard (Tamer San)

Electabuzz goes defensive and uses Barrier the first turn, while it takes some damage from an Ice Beam. Tamer then used Thunder to both hurt Walrein and paralyze it. The turn Walrein was hit, it was fully paralzed. Electabuzz sent out a Shock Wave attack, but not before Pika switched to Steelix. It was Pika's turn this time to send his move first and he chose Earthquake, but Tamer switched to Charizard. An Overheat molested Steelix. Walrein was forced in. Charizard used Brick Break and Walrein was fully paralyzed with barely an hit points. Charizard finishes it off with Scratch.

Pika57 gets 500.
Tamer San gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-11-2006, 05:12 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Pidgey (Jester Jackal)
Bagon (Rocket Meowth)

Pidgey started with a Wing Attack and Bagon with Double-Edge. Pidgey used Featherdance to lower Bagon's attack and Bagon used Double-Edge again, this time doing less damage. Pidgey goes with Wing Attack again the next turn, and Bagon, aware of its lowered attack, uses the special attack, Dragonbreath, which paralyzed Pidgey. In a desperate attempt to actually do something, Pidgey uses Quick Attack, but it faints afterward from a Bite.

Jester Jackal gets 500.
Rocket Meowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-11-2006, 05:12 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Growlithe, Squirtle (Jester Jackal)
Meowth, Mightyena (Rocket Meowth)

Meowth started with some easy damage with Fake Out, but it fainted from a few Flamethrowers. Mightyena's speed advantage took charge and took out the damage Growlithe. Two Howls and a Return later took out Squirtle. After the battle, Meowth picked up nothing with Pick Up.

Jester Jackal gets 500.
Rocket Meowth gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-11-2006, 05:13 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Growlithe (Sam-W)
Metagross (Megumi)

Metagross hits Growlithe hard with Psychich, but Growlithe still stays up and uses Agility. The new speed advantage allowed Growlithe to go first and did some massive damage with Flamethrower, and that nifty burn helped even more. Another Psychic put Growlithe in a really critical condition, but another Flamethrower defeated Metagross.

Sam-W gets 1000.
Megumi gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-11-2006, 05:13 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Sealeo (Mitsuko Souma)
Growlithe (EspeonSun)

Despite a Take Down and Flame Wheel from Growlithe, Sealeo survived and took Growlithe out with two Surfs.

Mitsuko Souma gets 1000.
EspeonSun gets 500.

I hsould get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-11-2006, 06:56 PM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Charmander (Lan)
Meowth (Rocket Meowth)

Meowth starts with Fake Out. Next turn it uses Screech while the Charmander worries about its attack with Sword Dance. One Return from Meowth then took out Charmander. Meowth's ability, Pick Up, gets nothing.

Lan gets 500.
Rocket Meowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-11-2006, 07:06 PM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Charmander (Lan)
Meowth (Rocket Meowth)

Meowth starts with Fake Out, as usual. Meowth uses Screech, but it misses. Charmander uses Scary Face. With its new speed advantage Charmander uses Falmethrower and Meowth decides just to use Return. Another Flamethrower almost knocks out Meowth, but it doesn't and Charmander faints from Return. After the battle, Pick Up gets nothing.

Lan gets 500.
Rocket Meowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-11-2006, 10:49 PM
Gym Battle (Cerulean)
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
No Items
Pond Terrain (Raining)

Milotic, Gyarados, Lanturn (Ierdar)
Swampert, Venusaur, Raichu (King Zark)

Swampert is switched for Raichu, only to get hit hard by the Surfing Milotic. With Thunder on mind, Ierdar switches Milotic for Lanturn. Then another Surf absolutely wasted Raichu. Venusaur was up now, it Leech Seeded and Toxicated Lanturn, but in return, Lanturn paralyzed Venusaur with Thunder Wave. When Lanturn was switched for Milotic, Milotic used Confuse Ray. Despite both being paralyzed and confused, Venusaur managed to pull of the 75% accurate Sleep Powder. This is when Swampert came back in. Two Pokemon were fast asleep. Swampert woke up first and lowered Milotic's accuracy badly with some Mud-Slaps. Milotic woke up immediatly the next turn and tried Confuse Ray, but it missed. Ierdar decided to use Gyarados now. Gyarados got pumped up with two Dragon Dances, while it got Toxicated from Toxic from Swampert. Gyarados uses Earthquake severly damagine Swampert, but Swampert took advantage of that and used Endeavor. Next turn, Swampert is replaced with Venusaur, which took a massive Earthquake, knocking it out. Gyarados fainted too, from Toxic. So Milotic was chosen. Finally, a Surf finished off Swamper.

Ierdar gets 2000.
King Zark gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
02-11-2006, 11:53 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Spoink, Kingdra (Mystikal)
Togepi, Tyranitar (We The Pichus...)

Spoink, with a Calm Mind, sweeped Togepi using two Psychics. Togepi still managed some damage on Spoink and induced a burn with a Metronomed Ember. Tyranitar used Crunch on Spoink, but it then got confused from Confuse Ray. Tyranitar hit itself twice in a row, while Spoink bounced up and then back down. Spoink fainted from its burn afterward, though. Kingdra Surfed over Tyranitar twice to knock it out.

Mystikal gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-12-2006, 06:04 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Golduck (IT)
Weezing (Yami_Zidane)

Golduck starts off with an early Hypnosis, which greatly helped it win this battle. It used Double Team and two Calm Minds while Weezing slept. Then Golduck finished off the Weezing with two Surfs.

IT gets 1000.
Yami_Zidane gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Gym Battle (Azalea)
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
Tall Grass (Raining)

Altaria, Charizard, Blaziken (Loyal Arcanine)
Armaldo, Foretress, Heracross (Gun6)

Can anybody say Altaria sweep? Altaria put Armaldo to sleep with Sing. Altaria then Dragon Danced twice while Armaldo still slept. Eventually Armaldo fainted from 3 Hidden Powers, Flying version. Next Altaria used Sunny Day along with Flamethrower to burn Foretress to a crisp. It only took Aerial Ace to finish off the Heracross.

Loyal Arcanine gets 2000, TM Fury Cutter, and the Hive Badge.
Gun6 gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
02-12-2006, 09:12 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items

Growlithe (Umbreon Shadow)
Shuppet (Omis)

Growlithe uses Flamethrower and Shuppet uses Curse, fainting it.

Umbreon Shadow gets 1000.
Omis gets 500.

I should get 500

Pidgeot79
02-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Gym Battle (Azalea)
3 VS. 3
No Items
Tall Grass

Tyranitar, Blaziken, Swampert (We The Pichus...)
Heracross, Armaldo, Parasect (Gun6)

Tyranitar's Sand Stream ability makes a sand storm that greatly effects the battle. Heracross uses two Brick Breaks to knock out Tyranitar, but it still took some damage from Tyranitar's Flamethrower. Blaziken was sent and it knocked out Heracross with a Flamethrower. Gun6 chose Armaldo. Then We The Pichus... switches to Swampert. Swampert took an Ancientpower to the face. Armaldo was then switched for Parasect. After the Parasect switch, Blaziken was put in, but it took a direct Spore. After a very weak Leech Life, Parasect was switched for Armaldo. Blaziken was then switched for Swampert. Swampert's Muddy water missed and it was hit by Armaldo's Slash. Muddy Water hit the second time and Armaldo's Slash got a critical hit. Swampert then finished Armaldo off with Muddy Water. Parasect was forced in and had to face two Pokemon left of We The Pichus.... Parasect did the right thing and used Giga Drain, knocking out Swampert and gaining some major health. All it took then was some Slashes and the help of the buffeting sand storm to knock out the sleeping Blaziken.

Gun6 gets 2000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
02-13-2006, 01:11 AM
Gym Battle (Cerulean)
3 VS. 3
No Items
Pond (Raining)

Swampert, Milotic, Slowbro (Ierdar)
Gengar, Sceptile, Snorlax (Mystikal)

Early on, Gengar puts Swampert to sleep with early with Hypnosis. Swampert starts have nightmares due to Gengar's Nightmare attack and then Gengar used Giga Drain. Swampert was finished. Milotic is sent in. Gengar uses Hypnosis, but it misses, Milotic does the same and it hits. Gengar is then switched for Sceptile, who takes a few Ice Beams and faints. Snorlax is up. Many things happened in the matchup between Milotic and Snorlax. First thing, Milotic put Snorlax to sleep with Hypnosis. Milotic uses Recover to get back near the 90%'s. Snorlax Sleep Talked a Hyper Beam, doing some reasonable ammount of damage. Milotic then used Confuse Ray, and Snorlax woke up, but it was recharging. Milotic tried Hypnosis three times, but they all missed. Snorlax hit itself twice, but on the third time, it pulled off a Substitute. Snorlax then used Curse and then its Substitute was broken by Surf. Snorlax went back to sleep by Hypnosis. Milotic used Surf and Snorlax used Snore. One more Surf knocked out Snorlax. Gengar was easy for Milotic since it was asleep and all it took was some Surfs.

Ierdar gets 2000.
Mystikal gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
02-13-2006, 04:59 PM
2 VS. 2
RSE
Tall Grass Terrain

Espeon, Alakazam (Dark Gardevoir)
Sceptile, Gengar (Daniella Defines Divinity)

Espeon Baton Passes a Calm Mind, but in the process it got hurt badly by constant Leaf Blades. With already one Calm Mind in its belt, Alakazam uses Calm Mind again. Two Ice Punches and a Psychic finish Sceptile and Gengar.

Dark Gardevoir gets 1000.
Daniella Defines Divinity gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-13-2006, 06:51 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC

Grimer, Eevee (Daniella Defines Divinity)
Smoochum, Azuril (IT)

Two Psychics take out Grimer, Sluge Bomb from Grimer did some major damage though. Smoochum puts Eevee to sleep and then uses Perish Song. A switch to Azurill allows it to get experience and save Smoochum from Perish Song. Eventualy Eevee faints from Perish Song, it didn't even wake up to defeat Azurill and Smoochum.

IT gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-13-2006, 06:51 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC

Eevee, Eevee (Daniella Defines Divinity)
Smoochum, Azuril (IT)

Smoochum Psychic, Calm Minds, then uses Psychic again, this is enough to take out Eevee, Two Take Downs still hurt Smoochum badly. Then a second Eevee was sent. This Eevee uses Take Down to finish Smoochum, but not before a Perish Song. Azurill Charms it way toward Eevee's heart twice making its Take Downs doing barely anything. The turn before Perish Song faints Eevee, Azurill uses Splash, just thought I would point that out.

IT gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-13-2006, 10:14 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC

Krabby, Cubone (Koda89)
Squirtle, Growlithe (Jester Jackal)

Krabby haxed its way with flinching Stomps and a finishing Crabhammer. Squirtle still got a hit in there somewhere. Growlithe used Bite and Krabby tried a Bubble at an attempt to lower Growlithe's speed, but it didn't. Growlithe bit Krabby again and then Krabby used Flail doing major damage to Growlithe. Krabby was in critical condition too. Growlithe finished the crab off with one more Bite. Next, all Cubone had to do was a Headbutt. Also, Squirtle evolves after this battle.

Koda89 gets 1000.
Jester Jackal gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-14-2006, 02:52 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Feebas (Megumi)
RocketMeowth (RocketMeowth)

Meowth's Fake Out and then two Thunderbolts defeated Febass easily. Meowth gets nothing with Pick Up.

Megumi gets 500.
RocketMeowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-14-2006, 02:52 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Feebas (Megumi)

Meowth's Fake Out with a Return and Slash take out Febass. Meowth gets nothing with Pick Up.

Megumi gets 500.
RocketMeowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-14-2006, 02:53 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Feebas (Megumi)

Meowth's Fake Out with a Return and Pay Day knock out Febass. Meowth gets nothing with Pick Up.

Megumi gets 500.
RocketMeowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-14-2006, 09:55 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Manectric, Hoothoot (Light Espeon)
Nidoking, Croconaw (Venomous JD)

Nidoking makes mince meat of Manectric with the type advantage and all. Nidoking still takes some damage from the two Bites. Hoothoot gets shocked by a Thunderblt, but it managed a Hypnosis. A couple of Dream Eaters knocked out Nidoking and restored some of Hoothoot's HP. Croconaw used Ice Beam, but it too got hit by Hypnosis. It only slept for one turn and then used Ice Beam.

Light Espeon gets 500.
Venomous JD gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-15-2006, 01:40 AM
Gym Battle (Cerulean)
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
No Items
Pond Terrain (Raining)

Starmie, Gengar, Umbreon (MystiKal)
Lanturn, Gyarados, Milotic (Ierdar)

Combinations of Confuse Ray, Thunder Wave, and Thunderbolt helped Lanturn win against Starmie. Lanturn had some pretty decent health when Starmie was knocked out. Umbreon was sent in next. Lanturn used Thunder Wave on this pokemon too, but it ended up with Paralyzsis too because of Umbreon's ability, Synchronize. Lanturn used Hydro Pump to greatly lower Umbreon's HP and Umbreon was fully parlayzed. Lanturn was then switched for Milotic then, but Umbreon managed to Rest to save it from Paralyzsis and fainting sooner. Some Snores were sent from Umbreon, but it still took Surfs from Milotic, fainting it. Gengar, VT's last Pokemon was up. Ierdar switched Milotic to the paralyzed Lanturn, maing Gengar's Hypnosis have no effect. Lanturn kept using Thunderbolt and Gengar kept using Giga Drain. Paralyzsis kept Lanturn from using Surf and helped Gengar beat it. Gyarados was sent. Gengar used Hypnosis to put it to sleep and after a few Giga Drains to heal, a Thunderbolt ultimately screwed Gyarados. Milotic was forced in. Milotic started with Safeguard from fear of Hypnosis and Gengar used Substitute from fear of Hypnosis as well. Two Giga Drains and Thunderbolt later, Milotic faints.

MystiKal gets 2000, TM Rain Dance, and the Cascade Badge.
Ierdar gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
02-16-2006, 12:18 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Meowth, Vaporeon (RocketMeowth)
Exeggcute, Metagross (Rhauk)

RocketMeowth's Meowth, as usual, starts with Fake Out. Then it Screeches to lower Exeggcute's defense, but then Exeggcute uses Sunny Day and now had the speed advantage. From fear of being pwnt by a physical attack, Exeggcute uses Sleep Powder, and Solar Beams away the following turns until eventually Meowth faints. Vaporeon was sent. Exeggcute used Solar Beam and Vaporeon used Aurora Beam. The Sunny Day went away after that turn. Rhauk switched to Metagross because of this and Aurora Beam barely did anything. Metagross defeated Vaporeon with two Psychics, the first one lowering Vaporeon's special defense.

RocketMeowth gets 500.
Rhauk gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-16-2006, 12:18 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items

Lombre (MystiKal)
Exeggcute (Rhauk)

Lombre does some faking out with Fake Out. It then uses Fury Swipes and Exeggcute goes ahead with Sun Day. With its newly gained speed, Exeggcute puts Lombre to sleep with Sleep Powder. Two Solar Beams took Lombre out then.

MystiKal gets 500.
Rhauk gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-16-2006, 09:05 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Exeggcute (Rhauk)
Eevee (Daniella Defines Divinity)

Eevee uses Take Down the first turn and Exeggcute uses Sunny Day. Exeggcute then uses Psychic and Eevee uses Bite. The next turn is the same as the last. After that turn, Eevee finishes Exeggcute with Quick Attack.

Rhauk gets 500.
Daniella Defines Divinity gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Exeggcute (Rhauk)

Exeggcute uses Sleep Powder then Leech Seed. It then makes it even more hopeless for Eevee with Sunny Day and Solar Beam.

Rhauk gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Exeggcute (Rhauk)

Similar to the last battle, Eevee uses Sleep Powder and Leech Seed. Then a couple of Psychics finish Eevee.

Rhauk gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-16-2006, 09:52 PM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Grass Terrain

Krabby, Treecko (Koda89)
Wartortle (Jester Jackal)

Wartortle defeats Krabby with multiple Bite attacks, Krabby still puts up a fight with Vicegrip and Flail. Some Protect were thrown just for the sake of stalling. Treecko just used two Quick Attacks while it took two Ice Beams, fainting it.

Koda89 gets 500.
Jester Jackal gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-16-2006, 10:36 PM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Grass Terraint

Treecko, Krabby (Koda89)
Wartortle, Dratini (Jester Jackal)

Treeko uses Slam, Wartortle uses bite. Treecko uses Slam, Wartortle uses Bite. Treecko uses Slam, Wartortle uses Bite. Treecko uses Slam, Wartortle uses Bite. Yes, those were the first four moves and Slam hit all those times. Treecko then mixed it up with Giga Drain, knocking out Wartortle and getting some HP back. Dratini was sent in then. Both Pokemon used Slam, but Dratini's missed. Next Treecko used Quick Attack, Dratini used Slam. Treecko stalled with Detect, stopping a Dragon Rage...Three times. Treecko finally fails at using Detect and is finally hit by Dragon Rage. Treecko starts stalling again with Detect, but Dratini takes advantage and uses Agility. It stalls two more times, lucky Treeko. Finally Treecko uses Quick Attack and is then knocked out by Twister. Krabby is sent in. Dratini uses Thunder Wave and Krabby can't do a thing due to being fully paralyzed. Dratini then uses Slam and Krabby is fully paralyzed once again. Next turn Dratini uses Slam again and Krabby uses Vicegrip. Dratini, again, uses Slam, and Krabby attempts a Guillotine, but it missed. Dratini, thinking it will knock out Krabby, uses Hyper Beam, but it leaves it with 3.03%. Krabby tried Guillotine and it passed Paralyzsis and accuracy, this knocked out Dratini.

Koda89 gets 1000.
Jester Jackal gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-17-2006, 12:47 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Mountain Terrain (Raining)

Walrein (Pika57)
Wooper (Togepi)

Walrein's Ice Beam sends Wooper two hell with just two hits. Earthquake from Wooper barely did anything.

Pika57 gets 1000.
Togepi gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-17-2006, 01:52 AM
Gym Battle (Azalea)
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
No Items
Tall Grass

Armaldo, Heracross, Parasect (Gun6)
Blaziken, Tyranitar, Swampert (We The Pichus...)

Blaziken is immediatly switched for Swampert and Armaldo ended up using the Ancientpower on Swampert, but it raised its stats with the special effect. Armaldo then used continuous Slashes and Swampert, Muddy Water. Slash got a critical hit once, but Swampert ended up defeating Armaldo, it only had about 11% left though. Hercaross then finished Swampert with Earthquake. Blaziken was sent in. Two Earthquakes finished it, but Heracross took some major damage from Flamethrower, but that's only pumping up its Reversal. Tyranitar then attempted attacking Heracross. Reversal took it out in one hit though.

Gun6 gets 2000.
We The Pichus.... gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
02-17-2006, 03:32 AM
Gym Battle (Navel)
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Electabuzz, Snorlax, Arcanine (Tamer San)
Umbreon, Snorlax, Umbreon (Fenix)

http://damightea1.t35.com/somelog.txt

Tamer San gets 1000.
Fenix gets 2000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
02-17-2006, 10:01 PM
2 VS. 2
Colliseum
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Nidoking, Heracross (Lan)
Porygon2, Lanturn (Finglonger)

Two Ice Beams take out the fiend known as Nidoking, but Nidoking still dishes two moves of its own, Earthquake. Heracross takes out Porygon2 easily with Brick Break. Lanturn comes into the frey. Heracross moves some tectonic plates causing an Earthqauke doing serious damage to Lanturn. Lanturn uses Confuse Ray. Next turn Heracross uses Earthquake fainting Lanturn.

Lan gets 1000.
Finglonger gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-17-2006, 10:09 PM
2 VS. 2
Colliseum
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Heracross, Electrode (Lan)
Tentacruel, Venusaur (Finglonger)

Tentacruel uses two Barriers and a Double Team to really have an advantage over Heracross. After taking two weak Earthquakes, Tentacruel Rests. Tentacruel Sleep Talks a Double Team and made Heracross have a missing Earthquake. Heracross is switched to Electrode then, and Tentacruel Sleep Talks a Contrict. Venusaur replaces Tentacruel and Electrode makes it rain with Rain Dance. Electrode takes advantage of the rain and uses Thunder to both paralyze and damage Venusaur, but barely. Venusaur puts Electrode to sleep with Sleep Powder and then Leech Seeds for further pain. Lan forfeits here. The little bugger.

Lan gets 500.
Finglonger gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-17-2006, 11:48 PM
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Gyarados, Crobat, Arcanine (Tamer San)
Gardevoir, Metagross, Exeggcutor (Rhauk)

http://damightea1.t35.com/3vs3laandrhauk.txt

Tamer San gets 500.
Rhauk gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
02-18-2006, 03:10 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Grass Terrain

Togepi, Glalie (We The Pichus...)
Paras, Grumpig (Chao Breeder)

Sporing Paras pwnz Togepi and Giga Drains away. Glalie then laughed at Paras due to one hit knock out-ing it with Blizzard. Grumpig is then sent and uses Calm Mind. With its Special Defense, it survives the harsh Blizzards and the chance of freezing and faints Glalie eventually with some Psychics.

Chao Breeder gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-18-2006, 04:06 AM
Gym Battle (Viridian)
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
No Items
Sleep Clause
Desert Terrain (Raining)

Tyranitar, Swampert, Camerupt (We The Pichus...)
Lapras, Venusaur, Tentacruel (Megumi)

Tyranitar does some serious damage to Lapras with Rock Slide and Lapras uses Confuse Ray. Next turn, Tyranitar hits itself in confusion and Lapras uses Rain Dance. Tyranitar then finishes Lapras with Rock Slide. Tentacruel was up afterward. Tyranitar manages a Thunderbolt and Tentacruel uses Surf. Tyranitar hits itself next turn and then is knocked out from Surf. Swampert comes in and uses Earthquake, but not before Venusaur comes in. Camerupt is then switched in and immediatly put to sleep from Sleep Powder. While asleep, Venusaur uses two Growths and has time to take in sunlight for Solar Beam and release it, this knocks out Camerupt. Hopeless Swampert comes in. It's put to sleep and takes a Solar Beam, which did enough to that only needed .25% to kill two of it (it did 199.75% damage).

Megumi gets 2000, TM Earthquake, and Earth Badge.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
02-18-2006, 04:24 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Jynx (Gun6)
Togepi (We The Pichus...)

This was a quite interesting battle. Jynx's first attack, Lovely Kiss, missed and Togepi Metronomed a Doom Desire. Jynx tries Lovely Kiss again, but it misses, while Togepi goes ahead and uses Pin Missle. This time Jynx uses Blizzard and it misses as well. Togepi gets Acid Armor from Metronome. Jynx is hit by Doom Desire now. Gun6 decides to just use a 100% hitting Psychic, Togepi got Mimic and gets a Psychic for the rest of the battle. It doesn't matter, though. Togepi is knocked out next turn with Psychic.

Gun6 gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-18-2006, 09:34 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Electabuzz, Snorlax (Tamer San)
Dratini, Blastoise (Jester Jackal)

Electabuzz starts with Substitute and Dratini with Slam. Electabuzz induces paralyzsis with Thunder Wave and that helps Electabuzz beat Dratini with its Substitute still intact. Blastoise takes a Thunder, which paralyzes is it. Blastoise uses Ice Beam to do some damage. Electabuzz is switched to Snorlax and Blastoise uses another Ice Beam. But Snorlax finishes it with Hyper Beam.

Tamer San gets 1000.
Jester Jackal gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-18-2006, 09:34 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Electabuzz, Snorlax (Tamer San)
Dragonair, Blastoise (Jester Jackal)

Electabuzz uses Substitute, which makes Dragonair's Thunder Wave fail. Some Psychics later, Dragonair faints. Blastoise comes in. Electabuzz uses Thunder to do some serious damage to Blastoise, but it's then knocked out from Ice Beam. Blastoise uses another Ice Beam on Snorlax, but it doesn't matter, because Blastoise faints from a Hyper Beam.

Tamer San gets 1000.
Jester Jackal gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-18-2006, 09:57 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Swampert, Snorlax (Tamer San)

Two of Swampert's Ice Beams take out Dragonair, Dragonair still managed to do 80 damage with two Dragon Rages. Blastoise goes on a haxxing free with two flinching Bites the next two turns. The next three turns, though, Blastoise uses three non-flinching bites, and it faints from three Earthquakes.

Tamer San gets 1000.
Jester Jackal gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-20-2006, 12:05 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Tyranitar, Jynx (Gun6)
Paras, Pidgey (Chao Breeder)

Tyranitar uses Hyper Beam, but its not enough to faint Paras and stop its Spore. Paras goes on a Giga Draining spree and eventually Tyranitar only needs one more hit from Giga Drain to faint, but Gun6 saves it by changing to Jynx. Jynx uses Lovely Kiss, but it misses, Paras with Spore, and of course it hits. Paras uses Giga Drain and Jynx sleeps. Jynx wakes up next turn and puts Paras to sleep with Lovely Kiss. Paras sleeps. Jynx pwnz Paras in one hit with Ice Punch. Then Pidgey comes. A Blizzard OHKO's that too.

Gun6 gets 1000.
Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-20-2006, 12:51 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Grass Terrain

Butterfree, Lapras (Gun6)
Pidgey, Paras (Chao Breeder)

Butterfee puts Pidgey to sleep with Sleep Powder. Butterfree then uses Whirlwind to send Pidgey away and to make Paras come. Butterfree uses Sleep Powder and Paras falls asleep too. Butterfree is then switched to Lapras. Paras immediatly wakes up and sends Lapras to sleep with Spore. Eventually it's defeated by Giga Drain. Butterfree puts Paras to sleep again with Sleep Powder and defeats it with a Gust or two. Pidgey is sent. Butterfree uses Psybeam and Pidgey wakes up using Wing Attack. Butterfree puts Pidgey back to sleep, too. Then Pidgey faints from some more Psybeams.

Gun6 gets 1000.
Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-20-2006, 12:55 AM
Gym Battle (Cinnabar)
3 VS. 3
GSC
No Items

Kingdra, Starmie (Biozone)
Charizard, Arcanine, Ninetales (Loyal Arcanine)

http://damightea1.t35.com/cinnabargymlavsvt.txt

Biozone gets 2000, TM Fire Blast, and the Volcanoe Badge.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
02-21-2006, 02:27 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Mightyena, Meowth (RocketMeowth)
Duskull, Alakazam (infested88)

Mightyena uses Howl and Duskull, Confuse Ray. Mightyena gets his Crunch on on Duskull. Duskull gets his Will-o-Wisp on on Mightyena. This is when Mightyena is switched for Meowth, Duskull uses Pain Split, healing itself and damaging Meowth at the same time. Meowth uses Bite and flinches Duskull next turn. Meowth uses another Bite, no flinching this time, and Duskull uses Confuse Ray. With this new confusion, RocketMeowth switches back to Mightyena, Duskull uses Confuse Ray, though. Mightyena defeats Duskull with a second Crunch. Alakazam uses Calm Mind and Mightyena uses Crunch. A Thunderpunch meets Mightyena. Mightyena uses Howl, but it doesn't matter because it's hurt by its burn to finish it. Meowth is forced in. Its knocked out by Psychic with one hit.

RocketMeowth gets 500.
infested88 gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-21-2006, 02:27 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Mightyena, Vaporeon (RocketMeowth)
Duskull, Alakazam (infested88)

To make a long story short, two Crunches knock out Duskull, but not before it hits itself once in confusion from Confuse Ray. Alakazam beats Mightyena with Defense+4, Special Attack+2, and Special Defense-4 from a combination of Barriers, Calm Minds, and Shadow Ball haxing on Mightyena's side. Thunderpunch pwnz Vaporeon with two afterward.

RocketMeowth gets 500.
infested88 gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-22-2006, 03:05 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
Stadium Terrain

Grovyole, Venomoth (Koda89)

Dragonair gets the speed advantage with Thunder Wave and then a few Slams take out Grovyole. It still took some damage from some of Grovyole's own Slams, Grovyole used Quick Attack on the first turn, too. Dragonair Thunder Waves Venomoth too. Now Venomoth and Dragonair battled with continuous Slams and Silver Winds. Even with paralyzsis, Dragonair fainted first, Venomoth was left with barely any HP, though. Blastoise finished it off by biting the bug.

Jester Jackal gets 1000.
Koda89 gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-22-2006, 03:06 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Blastoise, Dragonair (Jester Jackal)
Grovyole, Roselia (Koda89)

Blastoise and Grovyole had a "same attack off". On with Slam and one with Bite. Slam missed once and allowed Blastoise to win, and its Defense helped too. Roselia KO'd Grovyole with Petal Dance. Dragonair finished Roselia off with some Slams and a finishing Hyper Beam.

Jester Jackal gets 1000.
Koda89 gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-26-2006, 05:15 AM
Gym Battle (Vermillion)
4 VS. 4
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Flygon, Jolteon, Blaziken, Quagsire (FrozenChaos)
Porygon2 (Finglonger)

My first 4 VS. 4 was an easy one to ref. Porygon2 screwed everyone in the buttocks. First thing it did was trace Levitate then two Ice Beams brought Flygon down. Flygon managed to have time to take in sunlight and fire a Solar Beam, though. Next up was Jolteon. Since Fing called his move of Thunder Wave first, Jolteon was commanded Agility. It didn't matter, though, Porygon2 was faster than it the following turns. Porygon2 used Reflect weakening the already weak Double Kick from Jolteon. Porygon2 further messed with Jolteon with Swagger and the same turn Swagger was used, Jolteon hit itself from the confusion. Porygon2 then took advantage of Jolteon's speed boost from Agility and its attack boost from Swagger with Psyche Up. Jolteon's Thunder missed Porygon2 horribly. Porygon2 was tired with Jolteon now, a Return sent it back to its Pokeball, but not for a switch, because of fainting. Blaziken came in, thinking it would have a chance with Sky Uppercut, but first Porygon2 used Return. Thanks to the earlier Reflect, Sky Uppercut didn't faint Porygon2. Another Return finished off Blaziken. It was all up to Quagsire. Porygon2 used Return again and Quagsire used Earthquake, which didn't hit Porygon2 because of the traced Levitate. The final Return was called and fainted Quagsire.

FrozenChaos gets 1000.
Finglonger gets 2000.

I should get 2000.

Pidgeot79
02-26-2006, 10:56 PM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Tall Grass Terrain (Raining)

Starmie (MystiKal)
Dragonite, Flygon (Neo Pikachu)

Starmie Ice Beams twice on Dragonite and twice on Flygon to save the day.

MystiKal gets 1000.
Neo Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
02-28-2006, 09:54 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Stadium Terrain
No Items

Golbat (Esper)
Gengar (Fenix)

Genger Thunderbolts twice and Golbat falls.

Esper gets 500.
Fenix gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
02-28-2006, 09:54 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Stadium Terrain
No Items

Gardevoir (Esper)
Umbreon (Fenix)

Umbreon sets up a substitute and Gardevoir uses Double Team. After a few turns of Toxic missing due to Gardevoir using Double Team a lot, it hits. Both are then toxicated due to Synchrnize. Gardevoir uses the not very effective Shadow Ball twice and Umbreon uses the super effective Faint Attack twice. Both are still losing chunks of their HP from Toxic. Umbreon eventually reached the point where Toxic was about to knock it out, so it used Rest. Gardevoir, however, was hopeless and fainted by cause of poison, toxic to be specific.

Esper gets 500.
Fenix gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-01-2006, 01:04 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No items
Stadium Terrain

Metagross (Esper)
Charizard (MystiKal)

Two Flamethrowers and Metagross meets its fate of returning back to its Pokeball.

Esper gets 500.
MystiKal gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-01-2006, 01:06 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No items
Stadium Terrain

Dusclops (Esper)
Snorlax (MystiKal)

A Curse and two Shadow Balls take out the ghost pokemon, Dusclops.

Esper gets 500.
MystiKal gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-01-2006, 01:06 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No items
Stadium Terrain

Gardevoir (Esper)
Snorlax (MystiKal)

Snorlax was put to sleep early from Hypnosis. It was then attack by three Dream Eaters while Snorlax attacked with two Snores. On Snorlax's third turn it used Shadow Ball, VT predicting the awakening correctly! Another Shadow Ball knocked Gardevoir out, Gardevoir's Psychic was almost enough to take it out, though.

Esper gets 500.
MystiKal gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-02-2006, 01:24 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Cave Terrain

Pidgeotto, Paras (Chao Breeder)
Jynx (gun6)

Ice Punch, Ice Punch, Ice Punch! That's all it took for Jynx to defeat the duo of Pidgeotto and Paras.

Chao Breeder gets 500.
gun6 gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-02-2006, 01:33 AM
Double Battle
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Sand Terrain (Sand Storm)

Paras, Pidgetto (Chao Breeder)
Tyranitar, Jynx (gun6)

Jynx's Ice Punch knocks out Paras before it could even attack. Pidgeotto Mud-Slaps Tyranitar, but its Rock Slide still hits it. The Sand Storm then finishes Pidgeotto.

Chao Breeder gets 500.
gun6 gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-02-2006, 01:44 AM
Double Battle
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Caterpie, Pidgeotto (Chao Breeder)
Lapras, Jynx (gun6)

Jynx started things off with Blizzard. Both of Chao Breeder's Pokemon took serious damage. Pidgeotto used Aerial Ace on Jynx, a minor inconveniance for Jynx. Lapras finishes the bird off with Ice Beam. Caterpie, hopelessly, uses Tackle on Lapras. Caterpie is then finished off from the Powder Snow Jynx and the Ice Beam Lapras.

Chao Breeder gets 500.
gun6 gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-02-2006, 02:00 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items

Tailow (Esper)
Meowth (RocketMeowth)

Two Thunderbolts finishes the Tailow off medium rare. Meowth Picks Up nothing, though.

Esper gets 500.
RocketMeowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-02-2006, 03:02 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Pidgeotto (Chao Breeder)
Tailow (Esper)

Tailow uses an unnecessary Agility and Pidgeotto uses Wing Attack. Tailow then goes with Endeavor, Pidgeotto uses Wing Attack again. Tailow uses its last move for the battle, Aerial Ace, and then faints from Pidgeotto's Wing Attack.

Chao Breeder gets 1000.
Esper gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-03-2006, 02:40 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
Normal Terrain

Dusclops, Crobat (Esper)
Mightyena, Meowth (RocketMeowth)

Dusclops' already low attack is lowered further from Mightyena's Intimidate, but it still uses Earthquake while Mightyena Crunches it away, three times to be specific. A fourth is not needed as the third knocked out Dusclops. Crobat comes in and uses Confuse Ray, Mightyena uses Swagger. Both pokemon were confused and the next two turns both hit themselves. RocketMeowth was getting tired of this and switched into Meowth and Crobat hit itself again. Meowth got the jump on Crobat with Fake Out first thing. Crobat used Poison Fang its next turn, snapped out of confusion, and poisons Meowth, Meowth used Thunderbolt, almost knocking out Crobat. A Wing Attack then finished Meowth. Mightyena came back in, lowering Crobat's attack to +1. Crobat used Leech Life and thinking she would win with Crobat's low HP, RocketMeowth commanded Mightyena a Tackle, it didn't knock out Crobat, though. Mightyena was finished next turn from Wing Attack. After the battle, Pick Up from Meowth gets nothing.

Esper gets 1000.
RocketMeowth gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-03-2006, 02:48 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Metagross Crobat (Esper)
Salamence (RocketMeowth)

Speed allows Salamence to use three Flamethrowers while Metagross gets two Meteor Mashes. From this you obviously tell that Metagross faints.

Esper gets 500.
RocketMeowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-04-2006, 04:43 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Charmeleon (Flame Master)
Pikachu (Jester Jackal)

Pikachu's Thunder misses and Charmeleon uses Flamethrower. Pikachu goes with Thunderbolt this time, but it's just knocked out by the next Flamethrower.

Flame Master gets 1000.
Jester Jackal gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Pikachu (Jester Jackal)

The two Thunderbolts of Pikachu couldn't stop Charmeleon before its two Flamethrowers, even though the first Thunderbolt paralyzed Charmeleon.

Flame Master gets 1000.
Jester Jackal gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Pikachu (Jester Jackal)

Thunderbolt then Thunder were Pikachu's moves, but the Thunder missed and Pikachu was tooken out by two Flamethrowers.

Flame Master gets 1000.
Jester Jackal gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-04-2006, 04:59 AM
2 VS. 2
GSC

Dragonite, Blastoise (Jester Jackal)
Flaafy, Charizard (Flame Master)

Dragonite dished it out on Flaafy with some Dragon Claws, it took some serious damage from Thunder striking it multiple times, though. Charizard was sent in and used Slash, Dragonite used Dragon Claw again. Flame Master, after seeing Slash's damage, for some reason, used Dragon Rage, Dragonite struck back with Thunderbolt. Blastoise replaced Dragonite the next turn and took a second Dragon Rage. Charizard used Slash and it was a critical hit, but Blastoise just hosed Charizard down with Water Gun.

Jester Jackal gets 1000.
Flame Master gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-04-2006, 05:41 AM
2 VS. 2
Colliseum
Normal Terrain

Jolteon, Salamence (Finglonger)
Tentacruel, Nidoking (Megumi)

Jolteon subs up before Tentacruel uses Supersonic. Jolteon then takes a big chunk of HP from Tentacruel with Thunderbolt, while Tentacruel attempts to break with Ice Beam. Tentacruel is then switched for Nidoking and Nidoking takes no damage, as Thunderbolt does not effect it. Jolteon Baton passes to Salamence which lowers Nidoking's attack by Intimidation and Nidoking uses Earthquake, but of course that doesn't effect the newly sent in Salamence. Salamence Dragon Dances twice, mainly because Nidoking used Earthquake again, but then the Substitute broke from Sludge Bomb. Salamence then swept the remaining monsters with two Earthquakes.

Finglonger gets 1000.
Megumi gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-04-2006, 05:54 AM
2 VS. 2
Colliseum
Normal Terrain

Jynx, Porygon2 (Finglonger)
Venusaur, Tentacruel (Megumi)

Jynx puts Venusaur to sleep with Lovely Kiss and finishes it off with two Ice Beams. Tentacruel's two Supersonics miss and that lets Jynx use two Psychics safely, which knocks out Tentacruel.

Finglonger gets 1000.
Megumi gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Gym Battle (Fortree)
3 VS. 3
RSE
No Items

Espeon, Vaporeon, Lanturn (DarkGardevoir)
Salamence, Gyarados, Togetic (Lan)

Espeon is switched for Vaporeon first thing. Vaporeon almost knocks out Salamence with Ice Beam. Aware of Salamence's health, Lan switches Salamence for Gyarados. Gyarados uses Thunderbolt on Vaporeon and Vaporeon uses the other half of BoltBeam, Ice Beam. Gyarados is frozen by the Ice Beam. DG then switches to Lanturn to take out Gyarados with one hit with Thunderbolt. Lanturn next performs a Thunder Wave on Togetic and Togetic uses Wish. Thinking that Togetic goes first, Lanturn uses Surf and Togetic then Baton Passes to Salamence for healing. Salamence then uses Focus Energy, while Lanturn makes it paralyzed with Thunder Wave. Lanturn then sweeps the remaining two Pokemon with Thunderbolt.

DarkGardevoir gets 2000, TM Aerial Ace, and the Feather Badge.
Lan gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
03-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Gym Battle (Violet)
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
Tall Grass (Raining)

Clefable, Gengar, Starmie, Dragonite (Nefarious)
Pidgeot, Gligar, Dragonite, Skarmory (Chao Breeder)

Pidgeot uses Aerial Ace and falls in love from Clefable's Cute Charm. Clefable then uses Thunderbolt. Dragonite comes in to rescue Pidgeot from another attack, but it takes serious damage from Ice Beam. Then Skarmory replaces Dragonite and takes an Ice Beam. Skarmory performs a Wing Attack and takes a Thunderbolt. Skarmory uses another Wing Attack and Clefable, Thunderbolt, which knocks out Skarmory. Gligar comes in for some fun. It uses Slash and then Clefable uses Subsitute, with barely enough HP to do it. Gligar uses another Slash, which turns out be a critical hit, and breaks the Substitute, Clefable regains all its HP with Rest afterwards. Gligar uses Slash twice while Clefable uses Sleep Talk twice, both which turn into Sweet Kiss. Gligar uses its final move in the battle, Slash, as Clefable wakes up and uses Ice Beam. Pidgeot comes in again. It uses Wing Attack and Clefable uses Ice Beam again and it freezes the bird. Dragonite replaces Pidgeot, but it's just knocked out from another Ice Beam. The frozen Pidgeot comes back and is tooken out by Thunderbolt.

Nefarious gets 2000, TM Mud-Slap, and the Zephyr Badge.
Chao Breeder gets 1000.

I should get 2000.

Pidgeot79
03-06-2006, 09:28 PM
2 VS. 2
Colliseum
Normal Terrain

Electrode, Metagross (Loyal Arcanine)
Mightyena, Vaporeon (RocketMeowth)

Electrode's first move, Taunt turns out to be useless. Mightyena uses Shadow Ball. It then turns out to be a same move match with Electrode's Thunderbolt and Mightyena's Shadow Ball. Electrode ends up winning. Vaporeon comes in. Thunderbolt does severe damage to it, but it faints afterward from a Aurora Beam. Metagross' two Earthquakes then finish off Vaporeon, which uses Aurora Beam again.

RocketMeowth gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Free For All
1 VS. 1 VS. 1 VS. 1
Colliseum
Normal Terrain

Sceptile (Koda89)
Dusclops (Tamer San)
Swampert (Loyal Arcanine)
Meowth (RocketMeowth)

http://damightea1.t35.com/irefanffawhat.txt

Koda89 gets 1000.
Tamer San gets 2000.
Loyal Arcanine gets 2500.
RocketMeowth gets 1500.

I should get 2000.

Pidgeot79
03-09-2006, 08:25 PM
Gym Battle (Goldenrod)
3 VS. 3
RSE
No Items

Tauros, Togetic, Snorlax (Twitchy The Rat)
Altaria, Jynx, Snorlax (infested88)

Tuaros gets its hax on with Altaria's Sing repeatedly mising and Tauros inflicts damage. Enough to leave Altaria at around 5%. Tauros is put to sleep eventually, though. This signal Louise to switch to Togetic, and Altaria, taking advantage of knowing it will take no damage from the earlier called switch, uses Dragon Dance. Altaria uses another sing, but it misses and Togetic finishes Alataria with a Metronomed Air Cutter, which did a critical hit thanks to Serene Grace, but it would of knocked out Altaria anyways if it wasn't a critical hit. Jynx comes in and infested uses the sleep stragety again with Lovely Kiss. A Substitute, Double Team, and Ice Punch later, Togetic is knocked out, but it woke up after the Double Team to take out the Substitute. Louise chose Snorlax next. Jynx put it to sleep, as well, that cheap bastard. Jynx then used Substitute to prevent any mishappenings. Snorlax managed to Sleep Talk a Belly Drum. Oooh. Jynx uses Sweet Kiss to confuse the heavily boosted Snorlax, it still managed to Sleep Talk another move, Rest. Next thing you know, Snorlax is trapped from Mean Look. Now that the Lax is trapped, Jynx uses Perish Song. Snorlax uses Sleep Talk again, this causes a Rollout and breaking the Substitute badly. Another Substitute is created than none other than Jynx, but it breaks that very turn from a heavy Snore. Infested switches to a Snorlax of his own and Twitchy's Snorlax is fast asleep, afterwards it faints from Perish Song. The sleeping Tauros comes in. Snorlax Belly Drums and then Brick Breaks. Tauros faints obviously.

Twitchy the Rat gets 1000.
infested88 gets 2000, TM Return, and the Plain Badge.

Pidgeot79
03-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Double Battles
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items

Gyarados, Tentacruel (Megumi)
Houndoom, Growlithe (Frost Wolf)

Everybody's attack it lowered by one thanks to an Intimidate ability on both sides.Tentacruel confuses Houndoom first thing with Supersonic. Houndoom then hits itself. Gyarados uses Dragon Dance to regain on its lowered attack and get the speed advantage. Growlithe just uses Bite on Tentacruel. Next turn Gyarados uses Thrash, which hits Houndoom. Tentacruel uses Sword Dance. Houndoom and Growlithe both attack Tentacruel with Crunch and Bite. Gyarados's Thrash ends, but not before hitting Houndoom. Tentacruel uses Sludge Bomb on Growlithe. Houndoom and Growlithe attack Tentacruel again with Crunch and Bite. Gyarados starts another Thrash, which hits Growlithe and faints it. Then Sludge Bomb from Tentacruel finishes Houndoom.

Megumi gets 1000.
Frost Wolf gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-18-2006, 07:46 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items
Sleep Clause

Arcanine, Electrode (Loyal Arcanine)
Charizard, Gyarados (Boogeyman...)

Charizard's Flamethrower barely does any damage to Arcanine while it uses Curse. Gyarados is switched in for Charizard, Boogeyman hoping it would help out better. Arcanine does a repeat Curse. Gyarados' Hydro Pump drences Arcanine and Arcanine's Double-Edge not only did damage to Gyarados, it also did some serious damage to itself. Knowing it would most likely not last another turn, Arcanine used Extreme Speed, almost enough to finish Gyarados. Gyarados used another Hydro Pump and the doggy fainted. Electrode came in with its trio of Thunderbolts and finished off Charizard Gyarados.

Boogeyman... gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-18-2006, 07:46 PM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Electrode, Swampert (Loyal Arcanine)
Larvitar, Blastoise (Jester Jackal)

Both Electrode and Larvitar are switched to Swampert and Blastoise. Blastoise starts off with Double Team, but it doesn't dodge Toxic from Swampert. Both Pokemon use Earthquake. Swampert uses Protect so it won't take damage and so Toxic will hurt Blastoise. Both Pokemon use Earthquake again, but Swampert's misses. Another Protect comes from Swampert and Toxic finishes off Blastoise. Then Surf easily knocks out Larvitar in one hit.

Jester Jackal gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-18-2006, 10:19 PM
Double Battle
Free For All
2 VS. 2 VS. 2
Stadium

Sceptile (Loyal Arcanine) and Tentacruel (Megumi)
Gyarados (Boogeyman...) and Houndoom (Frost Wolf)
Gyarados (Assassin Raichu) and Lapras (gun6)

http://damightea1.t35.com/ffalogdoublebattle.txt

Loyal Arcanine and Megumi get 3000.
Boogeyman... and Frost Wolf get 2000.
Assassin Raichu and gun6 get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-18-2006, 10:40 PM
2 VS. 2
Colliseum
No Items
Sleep Clause
Ocean (Raining)

Gengar, Swampert (Loyal Arcanine)
Walrein, Steelix (Pika57)

Walrein is immediatly switched to Steelix and Gengar's Confuse Ray confuses it. Next think you know Steelix is asleep from a Hypnosis, courtesy of Gengar. Gengar then takes advantages of this sleeping iron snake and uses Nightmare. Steelix uses Sleep Talk, aware of the sleeping now, and ends up using Earthquake. Gengar laughs as its ability, Levitate saves it. Gengar is switched for Swampert and the Steelix hits itself from confusion. Swampert uses Earthquake and almost knocks out Steelix. Steelix wakes up and fails using Sleep Talk. Then another Earthquake takes out Steelix. Walrein starts its battling career for this battle and uses Ice Beam, Swampert uses Curse. Next Walrein uses Sheer Cold, but it misses. Swampert fights back with Earthquake. Walrein uses another Sheer Cold and it hits this time! Swampert obviously faints and Gengar obviously comes in. Gengar uses Thunderbolt and Walrein uses Ice Beam. For the win, Gengar uses another Thunderbolt.

Pika57 gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-19-2006, 02:09 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Houndour (FOB RAVER)
Lapras (Sonic Pikachu)

Houndour used Crunch and Lapras used Hydro Pump, good game.

FOB RAVER gets 500.
Sonic Pikachu gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-19-2006, 10:06 PM
3 VS. 3
GSC
No Items

Jolteon, Flygon, Growlithe (Umbreon Shadow)
Flygon, Lapras (Sonic Pikachu)

Jolteon Subs up while Flygon Digs. Jolteon then uses Agility and Flygon breaks the Substitute with Dig. Jolteon inflicts barely any damage with Double Kick and Flygon Digs again. Jolteon speeds up again next turn with Agility and Flygon uses Dig leaving Jolteon with barely and HP. Jolteon goes for another Double Kick again and Flygon starts another Dig. Jolteon then Double Kicks again, this time it misses and hits nothing but air. Flygon pops out and knocks out Jolteon. Umbreon Shadow's Flygon is then sent in. Sonic Pikachu switches his Flygon for Lapras and Flygon starts a Sandstorm. Flygon uses Hyper Beam then and Lapras, Hydro Pump. Flygon recharges and Lapras's second Hydro Pump misses. Flygon finishes the Lapras with Hyper Beam and the other Flygon comes back in. Umbreon Shadow's Flygon recharges while the other Flygon Digs. The next turn, Sonic Pikachu's Flygon goes first and knocks out the other Flygon with Dig. Growlithe comes in. Flygon uses Dig and Growlithe uses Roar, but it fails due to Flygon being underground. Growlithe speeds up using Agility and Flygon does some serious damage with Dig. Flygon uses Dig and Growlithe uses Roar again, thinking it would go first since it was faster. Growlithe's next attack, Flamethrower misses, and Dig finishes the puppy.

Umbreon Shadow gets 500.
Sonic Pikachu gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
03-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Double Battle
2 VS. 2
Colliseum

Jumpluff, Jynx (gun6)
Salamence, Flygon (Sonic Pikachu)

Jumpluff puts Salamence to sleep with Sleep Powder and Flygon does some digging. Jynx's Ice Punch misses Flygon. Jumpluff uses Leech Seed on Salamence. Flygon digs up under Jynx and sends it flying. Salamence wakes up after only sleeping one turn and Dragon Claw Jumpluff. Jynx then Ice Punches Flygon with vengeance and Flygon goes home (it faints). Leech Seed takes a chunk out of Salamence. Next turn Jumpluff uses Cotton Spore on Salamence allowing Jynx to go second and fainting Salamence with Ice Punch.

gun6 gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:12 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Gyarados (Boogeyman...)
Torchic (Sonic Pikachu)

Gyarados uses Hydro Pump.

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:12 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Gyarados (Boogeyman...)
Torchic (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:19 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Gyarados (Boogeyman...)
Torchic (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:20 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Gyarados (Boogeyman...)
Torchic (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Gyarados (Boogeyman...)
Torchic (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Gyarados (Boogeyman...)
Combusken (Sonic Pikachu)

Gyarados uses Hydro Pump and Dragon Rage. Combusken gets a Scratch in.

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:22 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Golem (Boogeyman...)

Golem uses Earthquake.

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:23 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Golem (Boogeyman...)

Golem uses Earthquake.

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:24 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Golem (Boogeyman...)

Golem uses Earthquake.

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:25 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Golem (Boogeyman...)

Golem uses Earthquake.

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:27 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Charizard (Boogeyman...)
Beldum (Sonic Pikachu)

Charizard uses Flamethrower.

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Charizard (Boogeyman...)
Beldum (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Charizard (Boogeyman...)
Beldum (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:28 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Charizard (Boogeyman...)
Beldum (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:28 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Charizard (Boogeyman...)
Beldum (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:32 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Charizard (Boogeyman...)
Metang (Sonic Pikachu)

Charizard uses Flamethrower. Metang uses Take Down. Charizard uses Flamethrower

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:33 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Charizard (Boogeyman...)
Metang (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:34 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Charizard (Boogeyman...)
Metang (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:35 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Charizard (Boogeyman...)
Metang (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:36 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Charizard (Boogeyman...)
Metang (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:37 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Golem (Boogeyman...)
Larvitar (Sonic Pikachu)

Golem uses Earthquake.

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:38 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Golem (Boogeyman...)
Larvitar (Sonic Pikachu)

Golem uses Earthquake.

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:38 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Golem (Boogeyman...)
Larvitar (Sonic Pikachu)

Golem uses Earthquake.

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:39 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Golem (Boogeyman...)
Larvitar (Sonic Pikachu)

Golem uses Earthquake.

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:39 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Golem (Boogeyman...)
Larvitar (Sonic Pikachu)

Golem uses Earthquake.

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:41 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Golem (Boogeyman...)
Pupitar (Sonic Pikachu)

Pupitar uses Crunch. Golem uses Earthquake. Pupitar uses Crunch. Golem uses Earthquake.

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:41 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Golem (Boogeyman...)
Pupitar (Sonic Pikachu)

Pupitar uses Crunch. Golem uses Earthquake. Pupitar uses Crunch. Golem uses Earthquake.

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:42 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Golem (Boogeyman...)
Pupitar (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:43 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Golem (Boogeyman...)
Pupitar (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 01:45 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Golem (Boogeyman...)
Pupitar (Sonic Pikachu)

Boogeyman... gets 1000.
Sonic Pikachu gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 02:24 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Vaporeon (RocketMeowth)
Flygon (FrozenChaos)

Flygon uses Sunny Day and Vaporeon shoots an Aurora Beam. Flygon then tries an Earthquake, but it's just knocked out by the upcoming Aurora Beam.

RocketMeowth gets 1000.
FrozenChaos gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 02:56 AM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Misdreavus, Blaziken (FrozenChaos)
Meowth, Salamence(RocketMeowth)

Misdreavus is switched for Blaziken and it's bitten by Meowth. Meowth then uses Water Pulse and Blaziken Sky Uppercuts Meowth into a state of being fainted. Salamence comes to battle. Misdreavus comes back in and takes an Earthquake. Salamence sends another Earthquake at Misdreavus and Misdreavus fights back with Psybeam. Then Flamethrower finishes off Misdreavus. Blaziken is forced in. An Earthquake and Tackle finish off the Blaziken, Overheat is useless. Meowth licks its wounds and its Pick Up ability gets nothing.

FrozenChaos gets 500.
RocketMeowth gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 09:04 PM
2 VS. 2
RSE
Normal Terrain

Metagross, Lapras (Sonic Pikachu)
Blaziken, Jolteon (FrozenChaos)

Blaziken gets molested from an Overheat. Lapras comes in and it's Hydro Pump misses as Jolteon switches in. Jolteon uses Thunder and Thunderbolt to finish Lapras.

Sonic Pikachu gets 500.
FrozenChaos gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-20-2006, 10:16 PM
3 VS. 3
RSE
No Items

Sunflora, Flygon, Blaziken (FrozenChaos)
Lanturn, Swampert (Ierdar)

Lanturn starts with Confuse Ray and it wasn't a waste, Sunflora hits itself. Lanturn then uses Ice Beam and Sunflora snaps out of confusion and takes in sunlight for Solar Beam. Another Ice Beam is sent and Sunflora obviously releases its Solar Beam, doing some nice damage. One more Ice Beam takes out Sunflora, though. Flygon comes in next. Flygon sees its foe and uses Dragonbreath, which paralyzed Lanturn, but Lanturn just uses Rest. Flygon uses Dragonbreath again and Lanturn Sleep Talks a Supersonic, which hit and confused the sand dragon. Next turn, Flygon hits itself and Lanturn Sleep Talks a Thunder Wave, that does nothing obviously, because Flygon is part Ground. Instead of Dragonbreath this time, Flygon takes in sunlight for Solar Beam. Lanturn wakes up and uses Ice Beam. Flygon releases its Solar Beam afterwards and Flygon faints from Surf. Blaziken comes in and knocks out Lanturn with Earthquake. Swampert is sent in and makes chicken nuggets of the chicken (Blaziken) with two Surfs.

FrozenChaos gets 500.
Ierdar gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
03-21-2006, 11:07 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Chikorita (FrozenChaos)
Meowth (RocketMeowth)

Meowth starts with an advantage with Fake Out. Meowth then uses Screech to help out on its next attack and Chikorita uses a paralyzing Body Slam. Chikorita takes in sunlight for who know's what and Meowth uses a powerful Return. Chikorita releases its sunlight which apparently is a Solar Beam. Meowth is fully paralyzed, if it wasn't RocketMeowth would of won. Next turn FrozenChaos wins with Body Slam. Pick Up gets yo momma.

FrozenChaos gets 1000.
RocketMeowth gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-21-2006, 11:30 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Chikorita (FrozenChaos)
Meowth (RocketMeowth)

Meowth starts with the always right Fake Out, this causes some major flinching for Chikorita. Meowth uses Screech and Chikorita takes in sunlight. Meowth uses Return and Chikorita becomes in critical condition, and Meowth takes a Solar Beam. Then another Return faints Chikorita. Pick Up gets nothing, even after a valiant battle.

FrozenChaos gets 500.
RocketMeowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-21-2006, 11:45 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Chikorita (FrozenChaos)
Meowth (RocketMeowth)

Meowth uses Fake Out, Slash (critical hit), Return, Return, Good Game. Chikorita flinches, Body Slams, takes in sunlight, x_x. Pick Up picks up something? Nope.

FrozenChaos gets 500.
RocketMeowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-22-2006, 12:36 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Chikorita (FrozenChaos)
Meowth (RocketMeowth)

What a surprise, Meowth starts with Fake Out! Meowth then uses Return continuously, but it once fully paralyzed once from Chikorita's first attack, Body Slam. It then had enough time to use Solar Beam and another Body Slam. Pick Up is rolled as 62, which means no item for RocketMeowth.

FrozenChaos gets 1000.
RocketMeowth gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-22-2006, 12:51 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Chikorita (FrozenChaos)
Meowth (RocketMeowth)

Meowth starts with Fake Out as usual. It then uses Screech and Chikorita tries paralyzing with Body Slam, but it doesn't happen. Next Meowth uses Return while Chikorita takes in sunlight. A final Return took out Chikorita and allowed it to evolve. Pick Up still doesn't get anything.

FrozenChaos gets 1000.
RocketMeowth gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-22-2006, 09:00 PM
2 VS. 2
Colliseum
No Items
Normal Terrain

Blaziken, Lapras (Amplified Pikachu)
Altaria, Sceptile (Loyal Arcanine)

Blaziken is switched to Lapras and Altaria starts with Dragon Dance. Altaria's Sing devestatingly misses and is fainteratinged by an Ice Beam. Sceptile was forced in by unknown powers. It then used Leech Seed and barely survived an Ice Beam. Through a series of Detect and Giga Drain, Sceptile defeated Lapras. Blaziken then finished off the grassy gecko with Flamethrower.

Amplified Pikachu gets 1000.
Loyal Arcanine gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Gym Battle (Vermillion)
3 VS. 3
No Items
Normal Terrain

Jolteon, Porygon2, Lanturn (Finglonger)
Sceptile, Swampert (Loyal Arcanine)

Through switching, the first main part of this battle was Porygon2 against Swampert. Swampert managed to get two Curses in and it got Swaggered. Porygon2 used Agility and then Conversion to change into a Psychic type and save it from Brick Breaks. Reflect helped Porygon2 out too. Porygon2 also uses Psych Up and got some sweet new stats, fresh from the manure field. Eventaully Porygon2 fainted from excessive Earthquakes. After all the statting up, Lanturn and Jolteon were a piece of cake.

Finglonger gets 1000.
Loyal Arcanine gets 2000, TM Thunderbolt, and the Thunder Badge.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
03-22-2006, 11:16 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Bayleef (FrozenChaos)
Meowth (RocketMeowth)

A paralyzing Body Slam was the thing that turned it around for Bayleef and allowed it to win, being faster. Meowth's Pick Up gets nothing, but a chicken wing.

FrozenChaos gets 1000.
RocketMeowth gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-22-2006, 11:25 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Bayleef (FrozenChaos)
Mightyena (RocketMeowth)

With no luck of paralzing from Body Slam, FrozenChaos commands Solar Beam. Meanwhile, Mightyena Howls twice. Two Returns later, Bayleef chomps the mud.

Frozen Chaos gets 500.
RocketMeowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-22-2006, 11:37 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Bayleef (FrozenChaos)
Pidgeot (RocketMeowth)

Pidgeot starts out with Featherdance and Bayleef uses Body Slam, damage? Barely any. Another Featherdance comes out of Pidgeot and Bayleef starts a Solar Beam. Pidgeot then does some damage with Wing Attack and Bayleef releases its Solar Beam. Then another Wing Attack cuts Bayleef's HP even more, Bayleef does a very little damaging Body Slam. Then Pidgeot finishes the Bayleef with a final Wing Attack.

Frozen Chaos gets 500.
RocketMeowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-23-2006, 12:02 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Bayleef (FrozenChaos)
Meowth (RocketMeowth)

Meowth flinches Bayleef first with Fake Out then Bite. Meowth uses Return next thing and Bayleef finally gets an attack it, Body Slam, which paralyzes. Bayleef uses Body Slam, Meowth uses Bite. Bayleef uses Body Slam, Meowth uses Return. Bayleef uses Body Slam, Meowth uses faint. Pick Up, despite its name, picks up not a single crumb.

Frozen Chaos gets 1000.
RocketMeowth gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-23-2006, 02:45 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Bayleef (FrozenChaos)
Meowth (RocketMeowth)

Bayleef is Faked Out and flinched on the first turn. Meowth then uses Bite in hope of another flinching, but nope. Bayleef uses Body Slam and paralyzed Meowth. A Solar Beam and Body Slam later, Meowth faints. Pick Up doesn't work this time.

FrozenChaos gets 1000.
RocketMeowth gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-24-2006, 11:37 PM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items

Tyranitar (gun6)
Metang, Shedinja (Chao Breeder)

Tyranitar does some razzle dazzle with two Earthquakes knocking out Metang, Meteor Mash still takes about a little less than 50% away from Tyranitar. Then Shedinja is Kawasaki'd by Sandstorm.

gun6 gets 1000.
Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-25-2006, 12:44 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Feebas (Megumi)
Lapras (gun6)

Thunderbolts were very very frightening to Feebas, two of which from Lapras knocked out Feebas.

Megumi gets 500.
gun6 gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-25-2006, 01:37 AM
1 VS. 1
Colliseum

Jynx (gun6)
Lapras (Megumi)

Jynx does some Lovely Kissing on Lapras, which then becomes sleepy sleepy. Jynx Calm Minds and Fake Tears the following turn while Lapras Sleep Talks a Body Slam, which paralyzed and Sleep Talks a Rain Dance, which proves helpful later on. After those moves, Lapras woke up, making its Sleep Talk fail, and Jynx's Dream Eater fails as well. What a bunch of drop outs! Lapras Surfs its way to victory afterwards. Jynx couldn't use Lovely Kiss, because it either was fully paralyzed or it missed.

gun6 gets 500.
Megumi gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-26-2006, 12:21 AM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items

Gengar (Daniella Defines Divinity)
Ursaring (MystiKal)

Gengar puts Ursaring to sleep with Hypnosis and gets a big advantage. Dream Eaters while it was asleep. When it woke up, Thunderbolts.

Daniella Defines Divinity gets 1000.
MystiKal gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-28-2006, 11:05 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items

Blaziken (FrozenChaos)
Salamence (RocketMeowth)

Salamence with two Earthquakes gets RM the win.

FrozenChaos gets 500.
RocketMeowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-29-2006, 06:35 PM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Poliwrath (ball)
Camerupt, Salamence (younglink95)

A Surf and two Ice Beams take out both of the opponent's Pokemon.

ball gets 1000.
younglink65 gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-29-2006, 07:53 PM
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
No Items
Normal Terrain

Salamence (Younglink65)
Larvitar, Eevee, Magmar (Chao Breeder)

Salamence's Earthquakes do all the work.

younglink65 gets 1000.
Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
03-29-2006, 08:48 PM
2 VS. 2
Colliseum
Normal Terrain

Salamence, Lapras (Amplified Pikachu)
Milotic, Sceptile (Megumi)

Milotic takes out Salamence with two Ice Beam, it still took two Dragon Claws. Milotic uses Hypnosis on Lapras, but it misses. Lapras then surprisingly takes out Milotic with Sheer Cold. Sceptile Leech Seeds and Leaf Blades its way to victory afterwards, good thing Lapras' other Sheer Colds missed.

Amplified Pikachu gets 500.
Megumi gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-29-2006, 10:19 PM
2 VS. 2
Colliseum
No Items
Sleep Cluase
Mountain Terrain

Electrode, Altaria (Loyal Arcanine)
Raichu, Mightyena (RocketMeowth)

Electrode uses paralysis hax and attacks Raichu with repeated Swifts, as Raichu had two Double Teams under its belt. Mightyena was taken out with some Thunderbolts afterwards, Electrode's earlier Substitute helped it survive.

RocketMeowth gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-30-2006, 06:47 PM
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
No Items
Grass Terrain

Charizard, Metagross, Gengar (Loyal Arcanine)
Pupitar, Magmar, Eevee (Chao Breeder)

Metagross is switched in on the first turn and Pupitar barely does any damage with Rock Slide. Meteor Mash then takes out the little bugger and Metagross gets a boost in attack. Magmar confuses Metagross with Confuse Ray and it hits itself. Magmar then changes the weather with Sunny Day, but Magmar faints from Earthquake. Eevee is then easily taken out with Brick Break.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
03-30-2006, 07:10 PM
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
No Items
Normal Terrain

Xatu, Arcanine, Electrode (Loyal Arcanine)
Pupitar, Magmar, Eevee (Chao Breeder)

Xatu sets up a Reflect and Calm Minds. Pupitar uses Rock Slide twice. Chao Breeder thought he would knock out Xatu, but Loyal Arcanine commands Xatu to use Giga Drain, which knocks out Pupitar and heals a lot of hit points. Magmar gets a Confuse Ray and hits itself. Xatu uses Psychic twice to knock out Magmar, Magmar hit itself again on the second turn it was out. Eevee was simple, two Psychics and it was out.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
03-31-2006, 12:19 AM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Pupitar, Eevee (Chao Breeder)
Lapras (Amplified Pikachu)

Lapras uses Surf! Lapras uses Ice Beam! Lapras uses Ice Beam! Lapras uses Ice Beam!

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
03-31-2006, 03:11 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Salamence (Finglonger)
Pichu (MystiKal)

Salamence uses Earthquake.

Finglonger gets 1000.
MystiKal gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-31-2006, 03:11 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Salamence (Finglonger)
Pichu (MystiKal)

Salamence uses Earthquake. :|

Finglonger gets 1000.
MystiKal gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-31-2006, 03:12 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Salamence (Finglonger)
Pichu (MystiKal)

Salamence uses Earthquake. :o

Finglonger gets 1000.
MystiKal gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
1 VS. 1
GSC

Salamence (Finglonger)
Pichu (MystiKal)

Salamence uses Earthquake. :goofy:

Finglonger gets 1000.
MystiKal gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
1 VS. 1
GSC

Salamence (Finglonger)
Pichu (MystiKal)

Salamence uses Earthquake. :smile:

Finglonger gets 1000.
MystiKal gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-31-2006, 03:13 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Salamence (Finglonger)
Pikachu (MystiKal)

Salamence uses Earthquake.

Finglonger gets 1000.
MystiKal gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-31-2006, 03:13 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Salamence (Finglonger)
Pikachu (MystiKal)

Salamence uses Earthquake. :razz:

Finglonger gets 1000.
MystiKal gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-31-2006, 03:14 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Salamence (Finglonger)
Pikachu (MystiKal)

Salamence uses Earthquake. :dazed:

Finglonger gets 1000.
MystiKal gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-31-2006, 03:14 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Salamence (Finglonger)
Pikachu (MystiKal)

Salamence uses Earthquake. :confused:

Finglonger gets 1000.
MystiKal gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-31-2006, 03:15 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Salamence (Finglonger)
Pikachu (MystiKal)

Salamence uses Earthquake. :hungry:

Finglonger gets 1000.
MystiKal gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
03-31-2006, 11:29 PM
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
No Items
Tall Grass Terrain (Raining)

Electrode, Breloom, Gengar (Loyal Arcanine)
Tyranitar, Blaziken, Lapras (Amplified Pikachu)

Tyranitar changes the weather immediatly to a Sandstorm. Electrode uses Reflect and Tyranitar uses a cut Earthquake. Breelom then comes in and barely takes damage from another Earthquake. Tyranitar then is put to sleep by Spore. Breloom uses a Sky Uppercut meant for Tyranitar, but it actually ended up on the switched Blaziken. Electrode is switched in and takes a mighty Flamethrower. Electrode paralyzsis Blaziken with Thunder Wave and Blaziken knocks out Electrode with another Flamethrower. Gengar comes in with Psychic to a switched in Lapras. A Confuse Ray, two Thunderbolts, and a Giga Drain took care of Lapras. Tyranitar then was chosen and it started suffering a Nightmare while Gengar sucked HP from it with more Giga Drains. Then Blaziken was finished by a single Psychic.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
04-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Gym Battle (Mossdeep)
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
Sleep Clause
No Items
Normal Terrain

Alakazam, Gardevoir, Exeggutor (Rhauk)
Umbreon, Lapras, Jynx (gun6)

Most of the battle was composed of Alakazam statting up with Calm Mind and saving itself from faints with Reflect and Recover. Encore helped a lot, too. Jynx got kerplowed with a Fire Punch somewhere in there. Alakazam was eventually cursed with Defense-4 and taken out by the Body Slamming Lapras, Rhauk forgot to set up like the 23423rd Reflect. Gardevoir tried putting Umbreon, which was switched in, to sleep, but it kept missing, and being confused didn't improve the situation, so Exeggutor was switched in. Eggysauros puts Umbreon to sleep intstead and sets up a Sunny Day while Lapras is switched in. Two Solar Beams take out the Lapras, but not before it's confuesd. Exeggcutor then uses Explosion and that leaves Umbreon with little enough HP for Gardevoir to finish Umbreon off with a Thunderbolt.
[16:11] AkodoKobo: Thanks a LOT Pidgeot
[16:11] AkodoKobo: You are now oficially my favourite ref

Rhauk gets 2000.
gun6 gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
04-02-2006, 08:55 PM
Gym Battle (Goldenrod)
2 VS. 2
RSE
Pond Terrain

Sceptile, Gengar (MystiKal)
Snorlax, Noctowl (Assassin Raichu)

Sceptile Leech Seeds Snorlax, while Snorlax uses Yawn. Sceptile is then switched to Gengar and Snorlax Rests. Gengar uses Nightmare and then Psychic and Snorlax is out. The Snores Snorlax used were useless. Then a few Thunderbolts took out Noctowl.

Mystikal gets 2000, TM Return, and the Plain Badge.
Assassin Raichu gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Pidgeot79
04-03-2006, 02:45 AM
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
Sleep Clause
No Items
Tall Grass (Raining)

Alakazam, Gengar, Starmie (MystiKal)
Forretress, Heracross, Armaldo (gun6)

Alakazam manages to set up a Barrier and Calm Mind with 50% left thanks to Substitute. Then two Fire Punches took out Forretress (it was raining). Armaldo came in next and took an Ice Punch and Alakazam felt the might of Ancient Power. It then Recovered while Armaldo scored a critical hitting Slash. Because of the critical hit, VT ordered Alakazam to Recover again and Armaldo used Ancientpower again. Alakazam then took Armaldo with more Ice Punches, Armaldo got Ancientpower's effect at the last second, but it didn't help. Heracross was then tooken out with a single Psychic.

MystiKal gets 2000, Swift TM, and the Hive Badge.
gun6 gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Pidgeot79
04-03-2006, 08:33 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Camerupt (Younglink65)
Swampert (Loyal Arcanine)

Swampert uses Surf and Camerupt is all like agh, I'm fainted.

Younglink65 gets 500.

I should get 500.

Pidgeot79
04-03-2006, 11:52 PM
3 VS. 3
GSC
No Items

Alakazam, Ludicolo, Wobbuffet (MystiKal)
Glalie, Lapras, Jynx (Amplified Pikachu)

Through switching, Alakazam managed to get itself caught in a Mean Look Perish Song trap, but Jynx switched a turn early after taking a Fire Punch. Ludicolo then replaced Alakazam and took an Ice Beam from Lapras. A couple of Mega Drains took the Lapras out with ease, though. Jynx came in and it used Mean Look, Lovely Kiss, and Perish Song to cheaply get rid of Ludicolo. Wobbuffet took the stage and so did Glalie. Some Mirror Coated Crunches did the job, and Wobbuffet managed to get under the powers of Safeguard. Jynx still took out Wobbuffet. Then, ironicly, Alakazam came back to face Jynx and another Fire Punch finished it off.

MystiKal gets 2000, Ice Beam TM, and the Glacier Badge.

I should get 1500.

Nasty Plasty
04-07-2006, 03:18 AM
I was asked to post this.

Gym Battle (Azalea)
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
Sleep Clause
No Items
Tall Grass (Raining)

Jolteon, Tyranitar, Metagross (Chao Breeder)
Ninjask, Armaldo, Kabutops (gun6)

The climax of this battle was Kabutops with Ninjask's Sword Dance and 3 Speed Boosts from Baton Pass and Tyranitar with a Baton Passed Agility. Tyranitar took some damage, but it ended up winning, because Kabutops' lack of good moves on Tyranitar, it's Mud Shot missed. Then Armaldo was taken out by some simple Earthquakes and Rock Slides, but it was left with 0.99% form Armaldo's own Earthquakes. Ninjask was forced in. Tyranitar used Rock Slide, it was first, remember it was under two Agilities, but the Rock Slide missed, and then Ninjask finished the already weakned Tyranitar with Slash. Metagross made its debut in this battle and Hyper Beamed its way to victory.

Chao Breeder gets 2000, Swift TM, and the Hive Badge.
gun6 gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

gun6
04-08-2006, 03:59 AM
3 VS. 3
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Lapras (gun6)
Dragonite, Tropius, Pidgeot (Chao Breeder)

Lapras gets paralyzed by the Thunder Waving Dragonite, but it still pulled through and delivered an Ice Beam. Tropius went second, because it was going to use Whirlwind, but it didn't get to, another Ice Beam took that out too. Then Pidgeot used Aerial Ace twice and Lapras used Ice Beam twice, I think you know who fainted.

gun6 gets 2000, Swift TM, and the Zephyr Badge.
Chao Breeder gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

gun6
04-08-2006, 04:23 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Jynx (gun6)
Shuppet (Omis)

Two Vermont Psychics were enough to send Shuppet packin'.

gun6 gets 1000.
Omis gets 500.

I should get 500.

gun6
04-08-2006, 04:26 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Umbreon (gun6)
Shuppet (Omis)

Umbreon uses a pair of Bites to take out Shuppet while only taking a Screech.

gun6 gets 1000.
Omis gets 500.

I should get 500.

Loyal Arcanine
04-08-2006, 10:33 PM
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
No Items
Normal Terrain

Blaziken, Lapras, Salamence (Amplified Pikachu)
Electrode, Swampert, Charizard (Loyal Arcanine)

Electrode paralyzes Blaziken with Thunder Wave as the transexual Pokemon Flamethrowers. Electrode sets up a Reflect and takes another Flamethrower. Electrode is just about dead now, so it uses Rest, and Blaziken is fully paralyzed that turn. Electrode sleeps and takes a Flamethrower. Then a surprising turn of events occured and Swampert was switched for Electrode and it took a Flamethrower. Lapras was then switched in to counter Swampert, and it took an Earthquake. Lapars's series of Sheer Cold and Blizzard missed and Swampert fainted the Lapras with more Earthquakes without taking a hit from it. Salamence went in for a try then. It delivered some Dragon Claws, but it met its match from Swampert's Ice Beams. Then the paralyzed Blaziken was sent back in. Swampert got an Earthquake on it, but then it was knocked out to due to some minor fractures in the ribs from Sky Uppercut. Charizard saved the day with an Earthquake of its own and LA won.

I should get 1500.

Ierdar
04-09-2006, 08:52 PM
RSE
No Items
Sleep Cluase
Tall Grass

Dragonite, Venusaur (Ierdar)
Cloyster, Bulbsaur (Younglink65)

Dragonite uses Thunderbolt, but Cloyster Protects. Then Bulbasaur is switched in and takes a Brick Break. Dragonite uses Flamethrower, but then it falls asleep from Sleep Powder. Dragonite sleeps for four turns as it its HP is drained away by Leech Seed and Bulbasaur heals with Synthesis. On the fifth turn, Dragonite is switched for Venusaur and Bulbasaur's Synthesis fails due to full health. Venusaur sets up a Substitute, which blocks Bulbasaur's Sleep Powder. Then Cloyster is switched in and takes a direct Sludge Bomb. Then Venusaur uses Sleep Powder and Cloyster sleeps as it is taken out by a pair of Giga Drains. Then Bulbasaur is forced in and all it uses is Tackle, as the Substitute takes damage. Meanwhile Venusaur uses Sword Dance and knocks out Bulbasaur with Sludge Bomb and Body Slam.

Ierdar gets 1000.
Younglink65 gets 500.

I should get 1000.

RocketMeowth
04-12-2006, 09:45 PM
2 VS. 2
RSE
Sleep Clause
No Items
Mountain Terrain

Ivysaur, Salamence (Younglink65)
Blaziken, Gyarados (Ierdar)

Ivysaur is immediatly switched out so Salamence can take Blaziken's Flamethrower and lower its attack. Salamence then uses Fly and Blaziken Bulks Up. After taking a Fly, Blaziken uses Rock Slide. Aware of the upcoming Earthquake, Gyarados comes in to replace Blaziken. Gyarados takes a Dragon Claw and then it uses Ice Beam to finish of the dragon pokemon. Ivysaur joins the battle again and takes a hard Ice Beam, but it then puts the big G to sleep with Sleep Powder and slowly regains HP with Leech Seed as Gyarados Sleep Talked a Leer and Tackle. Ivysaur was about to release it's Solar Beam at Gyarados, but instead Blaziken took it. Then Blaziken finished Ivysaur with Flamethrower.

Younglink65 gets 500.
Ierdar gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Nasty Plasty
04-12-2006, 11:17 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items

Zubat (Chao Breeder)
Manectric (Pokemon_Fan_2000)

Manectric's Thunder misses and Zubat's Air Cutter misses. Next turn it ended, tough. Manectric's Thunder hit this time.

Chao Breeder gets 500.
Pokemon_Fan_2000 gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Nasty Plasty
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items

Zubat (Chao Breeder)

Thunder blows up Zubat.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 500.

Nasty Plasty
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items

Zubat (Chao Breeder)

Thunder from Manectric misses twice and Zubat uses Mean Look, which fails, and then a critical hitting Air Cutter. Then Thunder hit and Zubat fainted.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 500.

Every Villain Is Lemons
04-12-2006, 11:20 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items

Zubat (Chao Breeder)

Zubat is shockinated by a Thunder, courtesy of Manectric.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 500.

Every Villain Is Lemons
04-12-2006, 11:20 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items

Golbat (Chao Breeder)

Thunder does some fainting.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 500.

Clutch
04-14-2006, 03:39 AM
Pidge asked me to post while he is ban---erm... away :P

From pidge:
Tempest79797: 3 VS. 3
Colliseum
No Items
Sand Terrain (Sandstorm)

Lapras, Raicu, Tyranitar (Amplified Pikachu)
Pidgeot, Aerodactyl, Tropius (Chao Breeder)

Lapras is switched to Rachu, who takes a weak Aerial Ace from Pidgeot. Then Raichu Thunderbolts Pidgeot and Pidgeot retaliates with Mud-Slap, causing an accuracy loss. Aerodactyl then comes in to save Pidgeot from a Thunderbolt that would knock it out, but Aerodactyl managed to lose a lot of HP. Ancient Power came from Aerodactly, but then another Thunderbolt took out the rocky flyingy beasty. Tropius gave Raichu a try, it took another Thunderbolt and delivered a Body Slam, then the Sandstorm finished Raichu. Lapras was chosen for Amplified Pikachu's side next and it used a double super-effective Ice Beam that sent Tropius back to South America. Pidgeot was left and it couldn't do it. It used Aerial Ace and then Ice Beam sent it to a chilling defeat.

Amplified Pikachu gets 2000, Mud-Slap TM, and the Zephyr Badge.
Chao Breeder gets 1000.

I sould get 1500.

gun6
04-15-2006, 07:44 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Underwater Terrain

Venusaur (Younglink65)
Tauros (Miravana)

Venusaur puts Tauros to sleep after taking a Return. Tauros uses Snore the next two turns and both of them flinch Venusaur. Tauros attempts a Return then, but it was asleep, and Venusaur's wounds were healed a bit as it just used Leech Seed. Tauros wakes up the next turn and uses Return and Venusaur uses Synthesis. Tauros uses another Return, but it's put back to sleep with Sleep Powder, afterwards. Tauros uses Snore and it flinches again! It then used Snore again, but it didn't flinch for once as Venusaur tried to finish of Tauros with a Sludge Bomb. Then Tauros woke up and finished Venusaur with a final Return.

Younglink65 gets 500.
Miravana gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Ierdar
04-16-2006, 07:07 PM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Mountain Terrain

Charizard, Gyarados (Ierdar)
Camerupt, Charizard (Younglink65)

Charizard starts off with an Earthquake and Camerupt with Rock Slide, which did major damage, but not enough to knock out Charizard. Charizard then finishes Camerupt with another massive Earthquake. Link's Charizard was then sent in. It went first and a critical hitting Slash took out the foe Charizard. Then Gyarados came in and two Surfs took out the remaining Charizard, one Smokescreen wasn't enough to make it miss.

Ierdar gets 1000.
Younglink65 gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Nasty Plasty
04-16-2006, 10:27 PM
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
No Items
Ocean Terrain

Electrode, Blaziken, Gengar (Loyal Arcanine)
Crobat, Grumpig, Pidgeot (Chao Breeder)

Electrode starts with a Thunder Wave and because of that Crobat doesn't get its move in. Then Electrode sets up a Substitute
and Grumpig remains fully paralyzed. Electrode uses Thunderbolt and then another Thunderbolt on the following turn and Crobat remains fully paralyzed, tough luck. :| Grumpig then gives it a try. It's immediatly paralyzed by Thunder Wave and fully paralyzed that turn. Then Electrode does some damage with Thunderbolt and Grumpig manages to use Calm Mind. Electrode uses Screech and Grumpig uses Rest. Then Gengar is switched in and Grumpig's Snore does noting to the ghost Pokemon. Gengar takes out the 100% Grumpig in one hit thanks to the sharply lowered defense and super-effectiveness. Pidgeot is lastly sent for Chao Breeder and it's taken out by two Thunderbolts, Pidgeot still gets in an Aerial Ace, though.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1500.

Nasty Plasty
04-17-2006, 11:36 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Eevee, Eevee (Chao Breeder)
Swampert (Pokemon_Fan_2000)

Swampert uses a few Surfs and Earthquakes to easily prepare the Eevee twins for dinner, the Eevees' Bites were useless.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Nasty Plasty
04-17-2006, 11:41 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Swampert uses a few Surfs and Earthquakes to easily prepare the Eevee twins for lunch, the Eevees' Bites were useless.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Nasty Plasty
04-17-2006, 11:46 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Swampert uses a few Surfs, Ice Beams, and Earthquakes to easily prepare the Eevee twins for breakfast, the Eevees' Bites were useless.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Nasty Plasty
04-17-2006, 11:50 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Swampert uses a few Surfs, and Earthquakes to easily prepare the Eevee twins for eating at brunch, the Eevees' Bites were useless.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Nasty Plasty
04-17-2006, 11:56 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Swampert uses a few Surfs, and Earthquakes to easily prepare the Eevee twins for eating at mid-afternoon tea time, the Eevees' Bites were useless.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Nasty Plasty
04-17-2006, 11:58 PM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Swampert uses a few Surfs and Earthquakes to easily prepare the Eevee twins for eating at yo' momma's house, the Eevees' Bites were useless.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Nasty Plasty
04-18-2006, 12:01 AM
2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Swampert uses a few Surfs and Earthquakes to easily prepare the Eevee twins for eating at the Non-Eating Zone Unless You Are A Swampert or your Face is a Swampert, the Eevees' Bites were useless.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 1000.

miyoun
04-20-2006, 08:50 PM
Pidge asked me very kindly.

3 VS. 3
RSE
No Items
Underwater Terrain

Arcanine, Raichu, Lapras (Amplified Pikachu)
Venusaur, Cloyster, Camerupt (Younglink65)

Lapras Ice Beamed Venusaur away and managed to get a lucky Sheer Cold on Cloyster. This left Camerupt to take major damage from Surf.

Amplfied Pikachu gets 1000.
Younglink65 gets 500.

I should get 1500.

Nasty Plasty
04-21-2006, 08:54 PM
2 VS 2
RSE
No Items
Underwater Terrain

Salamence, Charizard (Younglink65)
Espeon, Jolteon (Chao Breeder)

Salamence's figure intimidates Espeon first thing. Then Espeon starts with an Attract, but Salamence's eyes broke away from Espeon's slim sexy legs and used Dragon Dance. Salamence then used Earthquake without being immobilized and Espeon lowered Salamence's special defense with a Psychic. The next turn, Salamence was too busy looking at Espeon's chest, and then Espeon used Baton Pass, which ended up on Jolteon. Jolteon uses Quick Attack and Salamence would of fainted if it wasn't for that Baton Passed intimidate. Then, with one Earthquake, Jolteon was fainted. Espeon came back and used her Quick Attack, and that led to the fall of Salamence. Charizard gives it a try next. Espeon tries Attract again and Charizard is immobilized. Then a few Psychics take out Charizard, as Charizard was too horny to actually do anything.

Younglink65 gets 500.
Chao Breeder gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

miyoun
04-21-2006, 09:07 PM
2 VS 2
RSE
No Items
Ocean Terrain

Crobat, Espeon (Chao Breeder)
Cloyster, Venusaur (younglink65)

Crobat tries a Substitute, but it's immediatly broken by a beam of ice I like to call Ice Beam. Then Crobat tries a feeble Hidden Power (psychic), and Closter uses Ice Beam, causing a world of hurt for Crobat. Crobat then uses Steel Wing, it didn't do much, and then Crobat was finished by an Ice Beam. Espeon came in and took out the Cloyster with one Psychic. Then came the Venusaur part of the battle, the part that has been talked about for many years. Espeon uses Psychic, Venusaur uses Sleep Powder, it misses, Espeon uses Psychic, Venusaur faints.

Younglink65 gets 500.
Chao Breeder gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Nasty Plasty
04-21-2006, 10:25 PM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Typhlosion (*The Master*)
Girafirig (Chao Breeder)

Typhlosion sweeps away with Flamethrower; Giragarig getting the speed advantage with Agility and then trying to flinch with Stomp didn't work out.

*The Master* gets 1000.
Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 500.

*The Master*
04-21-2006, 10:33 PM
GSC

Weepinbell (*The Master*)
Crobat (Chao Breeder)

Weepinbell uses Sleep Powder on Crobat's Substitute while Weepinbell faints from a few Sludge Bombs.

*The Master* gets 500.
Chao Breeder gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Nasty Plasty
04-21-2006, 10:42 PM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Typhlosion (*The Master*)
Espeon (Chao Breeder)

Typhlosion immediatly falls in love by Espeon's Attract and on the first turn it just stares off at Espeon. Then a few Psychics sent Typhlosion back to a cubicle where he works on research for nuclear bananas.

*The Master* gets 500.
Chao Breeder gets 1000.

I should get 500.

*The Master*
04-21-2006, 11:02 PM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Umbreon (Chao Breeder)
Weepinbell (*The Master*)

Umbreon uses Bite and is then put to sleep by Sleep Powder. Umbreon sleeps for 5 turns and gets constant Razor Leaves to the face! Then Umbreon wakes up and performs a flinching Bite. Umbreon uses Bite again and Weepy's Sleep Powder misses. Then one more Bite took out the zesty mango (Weepinbell).

Chao Breeder gets 1000.
*The Master* gets 500.

I should get 500.

Clutch
04-22-2006, 03:42 AM
Tempest79797: 2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Meowth (RocketMeowth)
Heracross, Mudkip (Amplfied Pikachu)

Meowth starts with the usual Fake Out and it does the usual flinching. Heracross then enters a hypnotic trance by Hypnosis and it gains the sleep condition. Then Meowth finishes the critter with some Aerial Aces. Mudkip is then sent in for combat. It recieves a Thunderbolt and dishes out an Earthquake. Meowth does the same thing next turn, and Mudkip uses Hydro Pump, which almost knocks out Meowth, but doesn't. Then one last Thunderbolt took out Mudkip.

RocketMeowth gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

RocketMeowth
04-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Free For All
2 VS. 2 VS. 2 VS. 2 VS. 2 VS. 2 VS. 2 VS. 2
Colliseum
Sleep Clause
No Items

Cloyster, Venusaur (younglink65)
Meowth, Mightyena (RocketMeowth)
Poliwrath, Aerodactyl (ball)
Lanturn, Crobat (Chao Breeder)
Quagsire, Jynx (Big Boss)
Arcanine, Gengar (Loyal Arcanine)
Charizard, Gyarados (The Boogeyman...)
Magneton, Exeggcutor (Defense.2)

http://damightea1.t35.com/ffa2each.txt

younglink65 gets 2500.
RocketMeowth gets 2000.
ball gets 4000.
Chao Breeder gets 4500.
Big Boss gets 3000.
Loyal Arcanine gets 1500.
The Boogeyman... 3500.
Defense.2 gets 1000.

I should get 4000.

Crossfire Chaos
04-22-2006, 09:26 PM
1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Tyranitar (Chaos)
Sceptile (MystiKal)

Sceptile uses Leech Seed and Tyranitar uses Bite. With the help of Leech Seed draining Tyranitar, Sceptile knocked out Tyranitar with some Leaf Blades.

Chaos gets 500.
Mystikal gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Subside
04-24-2006, 08:26 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Swinub (younglink65)
Venusaur (Yami_Zidane)

Swinub is put to sleep by Sleep Powder and suffers a fainting from a critical hitting Razor Leaf.

younglink65 gets 500.
Yami_Zidane gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Subside
04-24-2006, 08:27 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Swinub (younglink65)
Venusaur (Yami_Zidane)

Razor Leaf hits critically and that left Swinub fainted.

younglink65 gets 500.
Yami_Zidane gets 1000.

I should get 500.

RocketMeowth
04-25-2006, 03:27 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Crobat, Espeon (Chao Breeder)
Meowth, Salamence (RocketMeowth)

Meowth starts with a Fake Out, but Crobat's Inner Focus saves it from flinch, and it then succesfully uses Substitute. Crobat then decides to heal a bit with Giga Drain and Meowth takes the Substitute out with Thunderbolt. Then Crobat flies and Meowth's second Thunderbolt misses, but Crobat suffers from missing as well! Crobat's Fly missed and then Meowth hit hard with a Thunderbolt. Thunderbolts and Sludge Bombs were zapped and threwn between the two Pokemon until Meowth fainted. Salamence comes in does some Salamence stuff, oh yeah, and it lowers Crobat's attack. Crobat used a wimpy Sludge Bomb and Salamence Crunched on the little HIV infested bat, which then fainted from the Crunch. It was Espeon's turn to shine. Espeon used Attract, but Salamence pulled through and managed a Crunch. Espeon then used Psychic and Salamence pulled through again and used another Crunch. If Salamence pulled through once more RocketMeowth would win, if not Chao Breeder would win. Salamence didn't pull through... Espeon used Psychic, Salamence was immobilized, and then Espeon used another Psychic to finish off Salamence.

Chao Breeder gets 1000.
RocketMeowth gets 500.

I should get 1000.

RocketMeowth
04-25-2006, 03:27 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Gengar (Fenix)

Gengar sets up a Substitute and Meowth almost breaks it with Bite, but it didn't. Gengar starts focusing and its Substitute breaks with a Thunderbolt, but then Meowth is knocked out by a Focus Punch. Mightyena comes in. Gengar sets up a Perish Song and Mightyena uses Crunch. Then Gengar uses Destiny Bond and takes the Crunching Mightyena to the town of Faintville with it.

RocketMeowth gets 500
Fenix gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

RocketMeowth
04-25-2006, 03:28 AM
Double Battle
2 VS. 2
Colliseum
No Items
Normal Terrain

Umbreon, Gengar (Fenix)

Mightyena is put to sleep and gets annihalated by a Focus Punch and Thunderbolt from Gengar. Meanwhile, Meowth suffers confusion and severe poisoining by Confuse Ray and Toxic courtesy of Gengar. Once Gengar was finished with Mightyena, it threw in a Thunderbolt at Meowth and Meowth's HP was already pretty low, so it fainted from the shock.

RocketMeowth gets 500
Fenix gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Fenix
04-26-2006, 02:11 AM
Double Battle
2 VS. 2
Colosseum
Normal Terrain

Gardevoir, Smoochum (Rhauk)
Gengar, Salamence (Fenix)

On the first turn nothing really happened. Salamence used Protect. Both Gengar and Gardevoir's Hypnosises directed at each other missed. Smoochum used Blizzard on Salamence, but Salamence was protecting. Then Gengar set up a Substitute. Salamence used Flamethrower on Smoochum, which did a lot of damage, but not enough to knock Smoochum out. Gardevoir used Hypnosis on Gengar, but remember, Gengar was under a Substitute, so it was blocked. Smoochum then managed to knock out Salamence with a single Blizzard. Gengar put Gardevoir to sleep with Hypnosis and Gardevoir obviously slept. Smoochum took out Gengar's Substitute with Psychic. Smoochum met its fate then from a Shadow Ball with the return address of Gengar. A shocking turn of events occured next, Gardevoir woke up and used Psychic, which led to the fainting of Gengar.

Rhauk gets 1000.
Fenix gets 500.

Matt
04-28-2006, 01:11 AM
Tempest79797 (9:10:03 PM):
2 VS. 2
GSC

Lapras, Heracross (King Zark)
Chansey, Magneton (Defense.2)

Heracross' Brick Breaks and Earthquakes took care of the Chansey and Magneton combination with ease.

King Zark gets 1000.
Defense.2 gets 500.

I should get 1000.

MystiKal
04-28-2006, 02:55 AM
2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Sceptile, Gengar (MystiKal)
Venusaur, Umbreon (Ierdar)

Sceptile immediatly runs off to Gengar who takes a rather laughable Sludge Bomb. Both Pokemon set up Substitutes. Gengar uses this Sub time to break Venu's Sub with Ice Punch, Venusaur uses its to set up a Sword Dance. Gengar uses Psychic to do some serious damage to Venusaur and Venusaur uses Sludge Bomb. Then another Psychic took out Venusaur. Umbreon was next. Gengar used Thunderbolt and a Faint Attack from Umbreon took out Gengar. Then the long part of the battle came, Sceptile versus Umbreon. Sceptile puts a Leech Seed on Umbreon and Umbreon infects Sceptile with Toxic. A series of Moonlights and Protects from Umbreon, and Sceptile healing from Leech and Leaf Blading hoping for a critical hit spree occured the next few turns. But the Toxic got more infective and infective, and eventually knocked out Sceptile after seven turns off suffering from it.

MystiKal gets 500.
Ierdar gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Every Villain Is Lemons
04-30-2006, 12:29 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Houndoom (Pika57)
Shroomish (Pokemon_Fan_2000)

Houndoom takes Shroomish out with one Flamethrower.

Pika57 gets 1000.
Pokemon_Fan_2000 gets 500.

I should get 500.

Every Villain Is Lemons
04-30-2006, 12:29 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Houndoom (Pika57)

Shroomish gets taken out by one Flamethrower from Houndoom.

Pika57 gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Every Villain Is Lemons
04-30-2006, 12:30 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Houndoom (Pika57)

Shroomish is toasted by a Flamethrower and then prepared for dinner.

Pika57 gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Every Villain Is Lemons
04-30-2006, 12:30 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Houndoom (Pika57)

Shroomish gets taken out in one hit by a Flamethrower from Houndoom.

Pika57 gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Every Villain Is Lemons
04-30-2006, 12:31 AM
1 VS. 1
GSC

Houndoom (Pika57)

Shroomish is fried by one flamethrower from houndoom. Shroomish evolves to Breloom.

Pika57 gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Clutch
04-30-2006, 09:40 PM
Tempest79797: 1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Magnemite (Chao Breeder)
Marshtomp (Amplified Pikachu)

One Earthquake takes out the little magnet bugger.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 500.

Clutch
04-30-2006, 09:41 PM
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Magnemite (Chao Breeder)

A single Earthquake takes out the little magnet bugger.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 500.

Clutch
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Magnemite (Chao Breeder)

Earthquake takes out the little magnet bugger in one hit.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 500.

Clutch
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Magnemite (Chao Breeder)
Cyndaquil (Amplified Pikachu)

Cyndaquil wins with some nice Flamethrowers of Dutch variety.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 500.

Clutch
04-30-2006, 09:42 PM
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Magnemite (Chao Breeder)

Cyndaquil wins with some nice Flamethrowers of French variety.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 500.

Clutch
04-30-2006, 09:44 PM
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Magnemite (Chao Breeder)

Cyndaquil wins with some nice Flamethrowers of German variety.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 500.

Clutch
04-30-2006, 09:44 PM
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Magnemite (Chao Breeder)

Cyndaquil wins with some nice Flamethrowers of Czechslovia variety.

Chao Breeder gets 500.

I should get 500.

Nasty Plasty
04-30-2006, 09:56 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Quilava (Amplified Pikachu)
Lanturn (Chao Breeder)

Lanturn's two Surfs take out Quilava easily, Quilava's Flamethrowers were useless.

Chao Breeder gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Clutch
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Tyranitar (Chao Breeder)

Tyranitar boosts with Dragon Dance and then knocks out Quilava with Earthquake.

Chao Breeder gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Clutch
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Lanturn (Chao Breeder)

Lanturn's two Surfs take out Quilava easily, Quilava's Flamethrowers were useless.

Chao Breeder gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Nasty Plasty
04-30-2006, 10:06 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Tyranitar (Chao Breeder)
Chinchou (Amplified Pikachu)

Chinchou's recoil from Take Down and Tyranitar's Earthquake are enough for Chinchou to faint.

Chao Breeder gets 1000.
Amplified Pikachu get 500.

I should get 500.

Clutch
04-30-2006, 10:08 PM
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Tyranitar (Chao Breeder)

Chinchou's recoil from Take Down and Tyranitar's Earthquake are enough for Chinchou to faint, yep.

Chao Breeder gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Clutch
04-30-2006, 10:08 PM
RSE
No Items
Normal Terrain

Tyranitar (Chao Breeder)

Chinchou's recoil from Take Down and Tyranitar's Earthquake are enough for Chinchou to faint.

Chao Breeder gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Nasty Plasty
05-02-2006, 11:07 PM
1 VS. 1
RSE
Normal Terrain

Meowth (Chao Breeder)
Breloom (Pokemon_Fan_2000)

Breloom wins with type advantage.

Chao Breeder gets 500.