PDA

View Full Version : Hey CTNW what's with Miguzi?!

Tamer Marco
04-19-2004, 09:57 PM
Why would we want to watch something called Code LYOKO instead of an anime like Yu-Yu Hakusho? Sure, they'll have toonami on saturadays for 7 hours now but what will I do on the weekdays? This is crap and needs to be stoped.

Kento Kasha
04-20-2004, 01:43 AM
but what will I do on the weekdays?

Do something constructive. Do your homework, read a book, spend some time with your family. I personally like that Toonami is moving to Saturdays is a good thing. It's nice to unwind watching Cops, then flip the channel over to watch Gundam Seed. It makes Saturday nights more meaningful having something to look forward to. And you'll do whatever constructive thing you choose to do better because you can't wait for Staurday night.

I say good call CN. :happy:

-KK

Mechaflame
04-20-2004, 02:36 PM
That's what I do. See, when Toonami was on weekdays, I never got my homework done. Only on occasions when there was a re-run that I've already seen a million times. If I'm too familiar with it, I'll watch it and brush off my homework. Now I've plenty of time to do homework! Not that it's a good thing... :susp:

DarkMasterX
04-20-2004, 04:38 PM
Do your homework, read a book, spend some time with your family.

Well, I hate reading books, I hate my family, but doing my homework sounds like a whole load of fun, in fact I just can't wait, I better do some homework now. :rolleyes:

BTW. If you haven't noticed, that was major sarcasm coming from that post. :wink2:

Raine
04-21-2004, 01:32 AM
Well, I hate reading books, I hate my family, but doing my homework sounds like a whole load of fun, in fact I just can't wait, I better do some homework now. :rolleyes:

BTW. If you haven't noticed, that was major sarcasm coming from that post. :wink2:
lol
You read my mind or something, did you?

I like it on Saturdays. I don't ever have time to watch it on the weekdays and when I do my parents are watching TV (I don't ever get a break). My mom makes me do my h/w when I get home and then take a shower. By then Toonami is off and alot of **** comes on that I don't even want to watch (except Yu-gi-OH! and Pokémon but they're still on the first seasons). And then I eat and do alot of stuff after I get a little free-time. That's why I usually say tha hell with h/w I'll pretend I don't have any. But now I know that I'm not missing anything. So when I get home now I can do h/w and get on the comp at the same time and know that I'm not missing anything good plus I'm getting closer to passing!

Plus, right after Toonami goes off, with all of the dope new shows they have on, I get to watch Adult Swim (which will be airing INUYASHA FIRST THING!).

Tamer Marco
04-24-2004, 01:37 AM
You all have good points. I stayed home from school a whole week because I had allergies and today I got it all sent home everything that I missed. I got a quarter and a half of it done! :eek: Me, homework?

KenshinU
04-24-2004, 01:56 AM
Thank goddess I haven't been watching TV in months... and I almost forgot what Toonami was.... =p