PDA

View Full Version : Rmt

Blastoise Ruler
03-06-2004, 01:34 PM
Jolteon-Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, Substitute and Attract. Standard annoyance Jolteon.

Snorlax-Curse, Minty Rest, Return/Body Slam and Earthquake. Curselax is pretty good.

Espeon-Psychic, Morning Sun, Bite/HP Fire and Reflect/Sunny Day.

Typhlosion-Flamethrower, Thunderpunch, Earthquake and Sunny Day/Rest.

Tyranitar-Ancient Power, Earthquake, Crunch and Ice Beam.

Kingdra-Surf, Ice Beam, Double Team and Rest.

Sub-Blissey-Heal Bell, Softboiled, Ice Beam and Psychic.

Pokemon World Mazter
03-06-2004, 01:43 PM
Jolteon: Have to say is a very good annoyer! Good job on this one.

Snorlax: Its Ok. I will put choose this moveset instead:
Rest, Snore, Curse / Body Slam, and Earthquake. Your moveset is pretty good though. I suggest you keep it, but if you want a combo with rest, then teach Snorlax snore.

Espeon: Good choice of moves.

Typhlosion: Good too, Flamethrower a definate, Thunderpunch against watery enemies, and the rest is good too.

The rest: Good! Very good combinations. Your team deserves a 9/10 :smile:

boltAge
03-06-2004, 03:38 PM
i'll take it this is a gsc team.

Jolteon-Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, Substitute and Attract. Standard annoyance Jolteon. attach leftovers. ditch attract for hp ice. dont talk if you dont know, this is no standard.

Snorlax-Curse, Minty Rest, Return/Body Slam and Earthquake. Curselax is pretty good. i like bellylax more, it's your choice though. body slam for par, return for power, your choice again.

Espeon-Psychic, Morning Sun, Bite/HP Fire and Reflect/Sunny Day. bluntly obvious sunny day and hp fire ;\. Attach lefties

Typhlosion-Flamethrower, Thunderpunch, Earthquake and Sunny Day/Rest. i dont like this thing, ugly and useless. *wont rate this*

Tyranitar-Ancient Power, Earthquake, Crunch and Ice Beam. flamethrower/fire blast over i-beam, rock slide(if it can get it) over a-power. tyranitar can get rock slide in rsfrlg, so i dunno if it can for gsc. attach lefties

Kingdra-Surf, Ice Beam, Double Team and Rest. kay. attach mint berry

Sub-Blissey-Heal Bell, Softboiled, Ice Beam and Psychic. [b]darnit, it cant get seismic toss with heal bell on it ;\ toxic over psychic, attach leftovers.

mlugia
03-06-2004, 03:55 PM
GSC team format:

Jolteon-Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, Substitute and Attract. Standard annoyance Jolteon.
No item? That sucks. Give it leftovers if you want to annoy. And maybe even Growth somewhere. Jolt doesn't exactly last long enough usually.

Snorlax-Curse, Minty Rest, Return/Body Slam and Earthquake. Curselax is pretty good.
It's so "pretty good" that it's often banned. duhh =P

Leftovers, and I'd have Flamethrower over curse. Skarm > Curselax. Skarm = >50% teams?

Espeon-Psychic, Morning Sun, Bite/HP Fire and Reflect/Sunny Day.
I'd put growth over the reflect spot, and maybe baton pass over the bite spot.

Typhlosion-Flamethrower, Thunderpunch, Earthquake and Sunny Day/Rest.
Opt for Mintyrest.

Tyranitar-Ancient Power, Earthquake, Crunch and Ice Beam.
No pseudohazer at all. Use Roar with Rock slide over AP and Ice beam. If you REALLY need a special attack, Use Flamethrower over Crunch.

Kingdra-Surf, Ice Beam, Double Team and Rest.
Dragonbreath has more PP than Ice beam, and since Kingdra is a special attacker, insert blissey to eat PP... (hence, go for DB)

Sub-Blissey-Heal Bell, Softboiled, Ice Beam and Psychic.

Your current team has a weakness to the blisskarm for the most part. Getting flamethrower on Ttar can counter this. Also, make sure your team can take things down. As things go, you seem to have a bit of a problem facing Ground types, eg: Donphan. (Being fully aware that a Donphan with a blisskarm can potentially screw you over so badly it's funny.)

Blastoise Ruler
03-06-2004, 05:51 PM
They all have leftovers on them except the ones with rest.

mlugia
03-06-2004, 08:09 PM
... which has light ball? =P

In all seriousness though, I think I mentioned items already, so ignore this post =P