PDA

View Full Version : About Grovyle *SPOILER*

Cris
02-05-2006, 10:45 PM
In the recent pokemon episode in japan Grovyle has evolved!
Disscus about Ash's Sceptile.

Pika57
02-06-2006, 12:13 AM
In the recent pokemon episode in japan Grovyle has evolved!Disscus about Ash's Sceptile.

Okay.

Its evolved. Its depressed.

Also, the entire spoiler is in the thread title.

Neo Emolga
02-06-2006, 12:27 AM
In the recent pokemon episode in japan Grovyle has evolved!Disscus about Ash's Sceptile.

Umm, don't mind me saying this, but the title alone reveals the spoiler...

Might be better to change it to "Something about Grovyle" or something of that nature that doesn't give it away.

Anyway, it's good to see Ash is at least evolving his Pokemon now...

Pika57
02-06-2006, 12:51 AM
Umm, don't mind me saying this, but the title alone reveals the spoiler...

Might be better to change it to "Something about Grovyle" or something of that nature that doesn't give it away.

Anyway, it's good to see Ash is at least evolving his Pokemon now...
Nope. Grovyle evolved to try to steal a Meganimums heart away from a Tropius. So it wasn't ash it was greed.

Neo Emolga
02-06-2006, 01:58 AM
Nope. Grovyle evolved to try to steal a Meganimums heart away from a Tropius. So it wasn't ash it was greed.

Lol.

I mean it more in the sense that they (The producers) are letting Ash's Pokemon evolve. I haven't been watching but that sure sounds funny.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-06-2006, 04:50 AM
Sorry, had to change the title ^^; Wasn't much point warning people of spoilers after they've read it.

Anyway, it's good that some of Ash's Pokemon are evolving...for whatever reasons xD

::JD::
02-06-2006, 05:11 AM
I've been having trouble keeping up with the show, but I'll try to see this when it airs in the US.