PDA

View Full Version : Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Togepi
02-09-2006, 10:07 PM
[Sorry PokemonElite200 if I beat you to it]

Well, Rukario's suprising U.S. name is.....Lucario! I was not [sarcasim] eaxpecting that! Also, the movie's dub title is Lucario and the Myster of Mew! I think it will be on KidsWB soon, fellow Pokemon freaks!

Also, the Pokemon National Video Game Tournament will be held in 24 cities nation wide! The top 24 in two age groups will get to go to New York for the finals!

Pika57
02-09-2006, 10:28 PM
[Sorry PokemonElite200 if I beat you to it]

Well, Rukario's suprising U.S. name is.....Lucario! I was not [sarcasim] eaxpecting that! Also, the movie's dub title is Lucario and the Myster of Mew! I think it will be on KidsWB soon, fellow Pokemon freaks!

Also, the Pokemon National Video Game Tournament will be held in 24 cities nation wide! The top 24 in two age groups will get to go to New York for the finals!
Wow... they didn't dub the name.... damn... at leatst we know the thnigs name now...

Mitsuko Souma
02-10-2006, 04:16 AM
Hate the name. Sounds too much like loofah.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-10-2006, 05:33 AM
Japanese name was cooler xP

And what does the Pokemon National Video Game tournament have to do with it? o_O

miyoun
02-10-2006, 01:47 PM
Japanese name was cooler xP

And what does the Pokemon National Video Game tournament have to do with it? o_O

Well, I hate Rukario's name now. >.<

Missingno mystery
02-10-2006, 03:33 PM
I have no idea why you ppl hate the name Lucario, for heaven sakes, it the same frigin thing just different spelling.
And the name of the movie isn't the same. The Japanese one was "Mew and the wave guilding hero Rukario" and the new one is "Lucario and the mystery of Mew", kinda backwords when you look at it.

And Togepi, could you please put more about this Video game thing in a thread of its own please?

Pika57
02-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Umm... Lucario IS the Japanese name. But due to ways legendaries have been dubbed in the past(they almost always switch and r's with l's and vica-versa), everyone assumed it would be Lucario. So in fact Rukario isn't ANYTHINGS name.

Alonso
02-11-2006, 12:28 AM
Umm... Lucario IS the Japanese name. But due to ways legendaries have been dubbed in the past(they almost always switch and r's with l's and vica-versa), everyone assumed it would be Lucario. So in fact Rukario isn't ANYTHINGS name.
That made no sense. How is Rukario, nobody's name?! Why is the movie featuring Mew. Mew has been featured before, so what is the point of featuring it again. They could've put another pokemon legendary pokemon

Pika57
02-11-2006, 12:55 AM
That made no sense. How is Rukario, nobody's name?! Why is the movie featuring Mew. Mew has been featured before, so what is the point of featuring it again. They could've put another pokemon legendary pokemon

In Japan the Pokemons name is Lucario. Everyone thought they would change it.

Alonso
02-11-2006, 01:00 AM
In Japan the Pokemons name is Lucario. Everyone thought they would change it.
Then who made up Rukario?

Togepi
02-11-2006, 01:15 AM
I will make a seperate thread for the tourney later. I won't do it now because I am expecting more info very soon.

Pika57
02-11-2006, 02:02 AM
Then who made up Rukario?
For no real reason, whenever legendaries new names are released in the statses its lie this.

Lati@s: Japanese: Rati@s
Lugia: Japanes : Rugia
So they assumed
Rukario: Japanese: Lucario.

Alonso
02-11-2006, 02:04 AM
For no real reason, whenever legendaries new names are released in the statses its lie this.

Lati@s: Japanese: Rati@s
Lugia: Japanes : Rugia
So they assumed
Rukario: Japanese: Lucario.
But Lugia in Japanese isn't also Lugia

Missingno mystery
02-11-2006, 04:02 PM
No, in Japanese it is Lugia, just spelled Rugia cause you see, they have no L's so instead things get translated with R's in them (I know, it's just weird). And I don't care what ppl think, I say Lucario is a cool name :cool: !